Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] (11475 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Federal Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Arreas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Aminat508(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Retired civil servants in Osun State today, Wednesday 7th December protested against the non-payment of their entitlements in Osogbo.

The pensioners, bearing placards and singing solidarity songs, staged the protest under the leadership of the Osun State chapter of the Nigeria Union of Pensioners.

The pensioners had taken to the streets to demand the payment of their arrears.

See photos and video of the latest protest below:

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/pensioners-protest-in-osogbo-demand.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Aminat508(f): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
I don't know why the devil cursed Nigeria with thieves as Leaders & Representatives, a governor will collect every of his monthly entitlements but, will deprive senior citizens their own entitlements. Is that not the apex of wickedness, heart-hardenedness & badbelleism??

I so much pity people of Osun

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by TippyTop(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Aregbesola wasted their pension money on his failed mission of supporting Oke in Ondo election.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Mujaheeeden: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Where is aressa and Jonnyessence cheesy

Osun looks like an IDP camp grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by loomer: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
I been think say aregbe na the best.....

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Where is aréssa and Jonnyêssence cheesy

You just dey look for trouble..
loomer:
I been think say aregbe na the best.....
He is oh my brother, but in reverse gear..

5 Likes

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by herzern1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Workinq Civil Servants are not been paid.

So,They think Areqbe will pay pensioners??

Whatever they did with their 35 years salary including retirement qrants should be able to cater for 'em.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by HQuadreal: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aregbe Don fall my hands.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Nutase: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by PappiSnow: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'm not understanding, I thought they said they weren't complaining?

1 Like

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by rickyrex(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls party de rule that state
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by PappiSnow: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
"Aregbesola is working, stop trying to pull him down, A whole Gofnor that built the world tallest talking drum and doesn't have a cabinet with almost two years into office, Aregbesola is indeed working, All hail the hardworker" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Femich18(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know why the devil cursed Nigeria with thieves as Leaders & Representatives, a governor will collect every of his monthly entitlements but, will deprive senior citizens their own entitlements. Is that not the apex of wickedness, heart-hardenedness & badbelleism??

You have said it all...wickedness at its peak

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by tolexy007(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
some peolpe mumu will still come and say this baba were paid to protest...... Aregbe is a failure angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Sibrah: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is a normal thing in Nigeria, gather money for u and ur family, others can die and go to hell

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by HQuadreal: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
rickyrex:
Pls party de rule that state
Apthives.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by AkinPhysicist: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
SW govs seem to be always bad during their 2nd terms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by ActivJJJ(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Where is aressa and Jonnyessence cheesy

JESUS!!! My chest shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na una pension agberosola use sponsor buhari's presidential bid Na.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by ammyluv2002(f): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by gurunlocker: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Using Salary to build schools and bridges...

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is serious. Pensioners don't deserve this kind of treatment after their selfless service. They should be at the comfort of their homes enjoying their retirement & not protesting before they get paid. Please, the Governor should just pay them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Heterodox(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol......these people should save themselves the trouble, just check my signature.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by PappiSnow: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
angry
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by wiloy2k8(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by BedLam: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Devil didn't curse Nigeria with Thieves.
Good people in Nigeria don't have the braveness to go into politics or make money. They see politics as something dirty and fetish which is an urban myth lol.
Only the Agberos, touts and thugs go for politics. When the likes of Seun starts seeing politics as a cause to save Nigeria then we can talk about moving forward.
You might wanna ask me what I'm doing...well, I will be a governor one day and already started planning the changes I will make.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by yomi007k(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
undecided

Make dem no sha collapse because I sure say dem neva chop
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by wellmax(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Before you curse Aregbe, know that every state in Nigeria owes Pensioners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delayed Payment Of Gratuity: What Does The Law Say? / Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? / When You Work With Someone That Pilfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.