Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,994 members, 7,841,811 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] (11500 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Federal Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Arreas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg shift wetin you they talk here hmmm. Keep it up. I will always repeat my self here again that pdp is political dead in the state of osun.
....take it easy bro....I sha no mention any party now..... thank God na only PDP die in osun state....
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by pestrolus2002(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shiorr! Failed governance Osun had entered recession 2years earlier than Nigeria, dragged in to it by poor governance and misappropriation of available funds.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by Emassive(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jonnyessence suppose be FTC for this post Commissioner for Comm.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you will always type this trash again in twenty eighteen when APC governorship candidate win in landslide victory. Keep ranting.

So you still haven't woken up from your dream yet abi? Continue dreamin, I dont have time to argue with you cos I and some other people already did that when u posted the road construction nonsense news some days ago and yet u kept spewin trash so I know there aint nothin anyone can say to convince u about that so just carry on. Like I said, 2018 is almost here and time will tell. Thank you and one more thing, please stay clear off my mentions henceforth.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by buffalowings: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm frustrated wailer keep it up.

You no get work tongue grin

Zombie
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by bashydemy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
pheyikemi:
Bashydemy, where are you? Your mentor is @ work again.

Why are you mentioning me again?

Stay off my mention.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by pheyikemi: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2016
bashydemy:

Why are you mentioning me again?

Stay off my mention.
Yeye, customise the mention now, anyway, since you are his staunch supporter, then the need to mention you.
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by PappiSnow: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always wail on the social media why ogbeni keep succeeding on every side. Ogbeni has laid a big blueprint for everyone to follow. So keep ranting here ok. Upon economic recession that's happening in Nigeria ogbeni keep paying workers and pensioners salaries. So keep wailing ooo.

Seems you are a special breed of zombie. The topic says pensioners are protesting the non payment of arrears and you are claiming ogbeni is paying salary, which salary?
Re: Pensioners Protest In Osogbo, Demand Payment Of Arrears [see Photos & Video] by muderkid(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always type trash here once you have the opportunity to display your stupidity. Continue wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.
won't drag words with you bro... I have my facts, was with them and i couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he hasn't been able to pay his workers salaries but he could afford spending so much money on a team of alfas,well election is over now, shows thier prayers weren't accepted.
PS :I'm not... and I'll never be a wailer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Job Description Of A Compliance Officer In A Bank? / Civil Servants And Their Attitude To Work!!!! / Delayed Payment Of Gratuity: What Does The Law Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.