Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! (26079 Views)

One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Osogbo Residents / Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Hunger will soon kill these Afonjas

Just prepare Amala and Ewedu for them, they will appreciate it more than money

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
it's all part of the change agenda. instead of unnecessary brute force, they asked nicely! cheesy
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by lollmaolol(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hehehehe, kilode

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by SaintzPeter(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmm... May God epp us
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Godmyrefuge1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Hunger will soon kill these Afonjas

Just prepare Amala and Ewedu for them, they will appreciate it more than money
bro i thought u are big enough to have sence,it's a free gift.it pain me that u are reason with ur anus(advice)
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by omonnakoda: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
I qave up on Niqeria the day one of my friend shared a story with me.

He said Armed Robbers raided their area,stole phones,jewelries and also collected his ATM card.They asked him for his pin,but as a sharp quy,he qave them the wronq pin.It was a Friday niqht so he couldn't lounqe complaint to his bank but he did to the nearest police station.

You won't believe the robbers have the qut to come back to beat him the followinq day for qivinq them a wronq pin.

Seriously, I was just speechless.

I am speechless too .Why are people not straightforward? Imagine giving a wrong PIN!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Godmyrefuge1:
bro i thought u are big enough to have sence,it's a free gift.it pain me that u are reason with ur anus(advice)

The way u wrote "sence"..... bro u deserve automatic slaps to update ur common sense

Hope federal government hasn't changed Christmas date?
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
I qave up on Niqeria the day one of my friend shared a story with me.

He said Armed Robbers raided their area,stole phones,jewelries and also collected his ATM card.They asked him for his pin,but as a sharp quy,he qave them the wronq pin.It was a Friday niqht so he couldn't lounqe complaint to his bank but he did to the nearest police station.

You won't believe the robbers have the qut to come back to beat him the followinq day for qivinq them a wronq pin.

Seriously, I was just speechless.

One of your friends...
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by muller101(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
dotman4real007:
well the landlords should also send a message to the robbers that they don't arrest criminals that they roast robbers like boli. if them get mind make them show!!
the message through who? U I guess.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Godmyrefuge1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

The way u wrote "sence"..... bro u deserve automatic slaps to update ur common sense

Hope federal government hasn't changed Christmas date?
thank u bro,but stop smoking when u are teaching someone, laughing...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by muller101(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
oluemmakay:
The Lord is My Shepherd
na that area u de Stay?
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by herzern1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
elfmann:

One of your friends...
Oh my!!

It's obviously a mistake.

I'll rectify it riqht away.

Thanks.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Justicealh3(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
I believe them.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by theway83: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]please if you have anybody bearing AYO, try and tell him or her to hide Because AYO lama fi sodun ;Dplease if you have anybody bearing AYO, try and tell him or her to hide Because AYO lama fi sodun
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by DanPel(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin But why I'm laughing self

Money miss road.

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by boyt1: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Die robbers think say Lagos na Ogun state, make dem no carry their robbery gang enter Lagos oh.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by seunny4lif(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin
DanPel:
Money miss road.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by ipledge10(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
dhardline:
Did anyone notice that even the banks are not putting up Christmas decorations this year?

What has this man done to this country? The hardship is terrible. cry. Guess twas why crime is on

the increase despite the increase in police patrol.

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by rickyrex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
The security men should be vigilant cus this robber could use this means to divert their attention why they operate in the neighboring community
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by robay1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
close your mouth undecided
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by kingemmix(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
How do they get these letters across sef, is there a pick up point or what exactly?
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Well the Armed robbers will be shocked that residents are very very hungry and angry.. And we are all ready for the worst.
They go get shocker this Xmas.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Bhuldoxxa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
InKREdiBOW grin

SMH.... Somebody no fit learn new spelling for Nairaland again?
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by WizBLANCE(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
It is to be expected, not the criminal's guts but the picture i am about to paint... The rich will be scared to the bone, the most scared of them all may think of relocating or fixing iron doors but the poor will be like na-we-dey-here, some may even open their door wide to receive fresh air at night..
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by yedidiah(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
may anakov punish dem! money wey dem no work for.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:

SMH.... Somebody no fit learn new spelling for Nairaland again?
undecided
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Godmyrefuge1:
thank u bro,but stop smoking when u are teaching someone, laughing...

One needs to smoke in this period oooo

High on teaching! How ur day boss of life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / 15-Year-Old Amaka Constance Ogbugo Declared Missing (Photos) / I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.