Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (594751 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
dahmine:

egbami o* my daddy must hear this. I'm too small to get married eh aunty.
u must 2 marry oo
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chumzypinky:

satisfied. So Kaka and Mummy O, who's ur fav character??

Na Mummy O born Kaka na so I love dem both grin
Chumzypinky:

satisfied. So Kaka and Mummy O, who's ur fav character??

Na Mummy O born Kaka na so I love dem both

But na wa o. Who Kaka come do by screwing Mozb? Certainly if it was done to rankle Nene it serves her right dat she's just a fvckhole to MozB. I hate it when women cheapen themselves for no reason.
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
dahmine:

no winking anything o, which kain bad whisper is dat, I'm not sure it's from God o.
God dis is the first time I would be this active on here.

hahaha...

dont worry dear... my future very is bright grin cheesy
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chumzypinky:
u don get wifey. Na me gv u Dahmine. She's ur wifey henceforth...
hahaha... Naso cheesy cheesy
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
KAINENE.

It was when i entered my car and saw my phone in the pigeon hole that i realised i had left my phone in the car all this while.

When i picked it up, i saw several missed calls from Nathan. I gasped.

'my father my maker!' i was supposed to be at the hospital! Maybe he was there and was calling me already 'oh Nene....' i slapped my forehead 'what have you been thinking?'

I drove to the hospital.

I met Nathan at the reception. He was pacing up and down. I became scared. What had happened?

I rushed to him 'Nath?'

He looked at me, then he sat on one of the chairs. I sat beside him 'Nath? What happened?'

He didnt say a word to me.

'i'm sorry i couldnt make it to the hospital....i...something came up. I had to see an old friend of mine who recently entered the country and i kind of left my phone in the car so i....'

He lowered his head.

'what happened to your mum?'

'she's passed out. She was complaining about head ache and suddenly she passed out. The doctors are attending to her right now' he placed his hand on his forehead.

'my God!' i gasped.

Then he placed his head on my shoulder 'Kainene, please tell me my mum will be fine...just tell me that nothing is going to happen to her. That she'll regain her memory back and....' he paused.

I rubbed his head lovingly 'everything will be fine Nath....she's going to remember you and then she's going to realise how much she truly loves you. And then you'll have you mother back'

'i think our relationship has gone beyond repair...'

'no relationship is beyond repair Nath...all relationships...no matter how bad they seem to be can be repaired if they want to. You can start a brand new start with your mum. You'll be happy Nath...'

'thank you Nene...' he looked into my eyes 'can i kiss you? I mean here...right now?'

I looked around shyly. There were quite a few in the reception. Some people were weeping...some looked devastated...while some were excited....especially the men and one glance at them, one could tell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by nmreports: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
dahmine:

no winking anything o, which kain bad whisper is dat, I'm not sure it's from God o.
God dis is the first time I would be this active on here.

Hmmm.
Re: Red Ashes by iOluwaMichael(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2017
I think Mabel is about to regain her memory.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:
KAINENE.

It was when i entered my car and saw my phone in the pigeon hole that i realised i had left my phone in the car all this while.

When i picked it up, i saw several missed calls from Nathan. I gasped.

'my father my maker!' i was supposed to be at the hospital! Maybe he was there and was calling me already 'oh Nene....' i slapped my forehead 'what have you been thinking?'

I drove to the hospital.

I met Nathan at the reception. He was pacing up and down. I became scared. What had happened?

I rushed to him 'Nath?'

He looked at me, then he sat on one of the chairs. I sat beside him 'Nath? What happened?'

He didnt say a word to me.

'i'm sorry i couldnt make it to the hospital....i...something came up. I had to see an old friend of mine who recently entered the country and i kind of left my phone in the car so i....'

He lowered his head.

'what happened to your mum?'

'she's passed out. She was complaining about head ache and suddenly she passed out. The doctors are attending to her right now' he placed his hand on his forehead.

'my God!' i gasped.

Then he placed his head on my shoulder 'Kainene, please tell me my mum will be fine...just tell me that nothing is going to happen to her. That she'll regain her memory back and....' he paused.

I rubbed his head lovingly 'everything will be fine Nath....she's going to remember you and then she's going to realise how much she truly loves you. And then you'll have you mother back'

'i think our relationship has gone beyond repair...'

'no relationship is beyond repair Nath...all relationships...no matter how bad they seem to be can be repaired if they want to. You can start a brand new start with your mum. You'll be happy Nath...'

'thank you Nene...' he looked into my eyes 'can i kiss you? I mean here...right now?'

I looked around shyly. There were quite a few in the reception. Some people were weeping...some looked devastated...while some were excited....especially the men and one glance at them, one could tell
their wives had just given birth like the Hebrew women.

I smiled and leaned closer 'i've always wondered what PDA(Public Display of Affection) would feel like...' i held his shirt and pulled him closer. I kissed him.

'you shameless non-entities!'

I pulled away and stared at the intruder. It was Jolade.

She opened her bag and threw a brown envelope on my laps.

I looked at her.

'read it! Read it and see that you're just wasting your time frolicking with my man!' she snapped angrily.

I eyed her...then i opened the envelope, removed a white sheet of paper and read.

My mouth flew open. My heart skipped.

I looked at her, then to Nathan who snatched the paper for me. He read it and gave Jolade a nonchalant look 'so? If you're pregnant, do i look like your father who should know he's having a grandchild soon?'

She scoffed 'is that what you think? Do you think i'd waste my precious time coming here if you werent responsible for my pregnancy?'

I wished that moment for my ears to block. I just wanted to be dumb that moment.

Then Nathan started laughing. He laughed so hard, i started wondering what was going on. We were still at the reception and a few people were staring at us.

'why are you laughing?' i was forced to ask. Or was he acting? Was he trying to deny the pregnancy? Of course, i would never allow that.

'i am laughing because Jolade here is making me laugh. Maybe she thinks i'm daft, i just dont understand. I dont have sex with her without a condom. And when i dont i make sure i dont pour in her. And even when i dont pour in her or even when i use a condom, i make sure i always slip some pills into her drink. Jolade dear..dont i always offer you juice after a boring sex session?' he smirked.

I read the look on Jolade's face. It was almost like she was confused and she had been caught unawares.

Nathan leaned closer to me and placed his head on my chest 'look for the father of your child Jolade. I'm not the father of your child'

TBC

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by tboy194(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2017
wow. Nathan the sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Mztemmy(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Waoh......did update got me laughing so hard...... Nathan d sharp guy
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Patoskid
Townplanner abi na Nairalandplanner....so funny!
Debdave
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Patoskid

Townplanner abi na Nairalandplanner....so funny!

Debdave
My comment(s) didn't get any reply when i dropped it then. Why am i being mentioned again??
Re: Red Ashes by empress101(f): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
grin lol.. jolade wants to play fast-gal by forcing a child on nathan. IM so enjoying dis... chumzypinky carry go. cool
Re: Red Ashes by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
LoL!!

I Am Starting To Like Diz Nathan Abeg...

Sharp Guy He Use Condom After One He Add Pill
Hehehehe

The Jolade Don Enta One Chance,,,,,, Guy No Love U, U No Go Meet D One Wey Love U??
Re: Red Ashes by Ehmjay(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Wow!!! Nathan the bahd guy...very funny update ;DWow!!! Nathan the bahd guy...very funny update
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Oooh for fvcck sake! Am liking nathan for d 1st time. In dis intriguing story

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by brohimot(f): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
I'm loving this more updates please
Re: Red Ashes by gracyblaze(f): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nathan is driving me crazy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Red Ashes by bolubennie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dz Nathan na one kind badt guy oo. .Wetin Jolade go do nau? Na suicide sure pass for ahm oo ...Anyways, can't wait to see her POV sha.
Re: Red Ashes by harameede99(f): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Lol ok. U c, my husband is contestin 4 presidency 2019....when he wins d electns and i bcome d first lady, i'll make sure i appoint you as minister of finance
ghen ghen a whole me minister of finance my enemies cum an see wah d lord has done oo
Re: Red Ashes by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nathan.. Just too bad!! grin
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
debdave:

My comment(s) didn't get any reply when i dropped it then. Why am i being mentioned again??
u knw i dnt rili get y pple are so crazy abt ds replyin of comments stuff. I agree dat i do nt reply all comments, dats nt because dey are irrelevant or nt needed bt because i have limited time online. I have a family and a job and the only time i hav online, i try my best 2 updates and tend 2 sum issues. I knw i've replied sum of ur comments b4 and d fact dat i dnt reply dem doesnt mean you shouldnt comment. Wel if u still feel u dnt wnt 2 comment because ur comments are nt replied, den please dnt view. I'm sorry if i sound rash bt dats hw i fil. I really felt bad wen i read ds comment of urs...

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
harameede99:
ghen ghen a whole me minister of finance my enemies cum an see wah d lord has done oo
c ur face....asaba pple go say MINISTER OF INANIYI...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
LoL!!

I Am Starting To Like Diz Nathan Abeg...

Sharp Guy He Use Condom After One He Add Pill
Hehehehe

The Jolade Don Enta One Chance,,,,,, Guy No Love U, U No Go Meet D One Wey Love U??

I hope u learn frm him sha...be a smart guy...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
empress101:
grin lol.. jolade wants to play fast-gal by forcing a child on nathan. IM so enjoying dis... chumzypinky carry go. cool
Like ghana must go...
Re: Red Ashes by iiru: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
all of them have plenty plenty drama . nawa oo.. well done madam.
Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
to the guys::::::
Nathan is a smart guy;
BE LIKE NATHAN....
@chumzypinky, comman teesh me ow to write...I have d ideas but they r all jumbled up in ma head...
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:

u knw i dnt rili get y pple are so crazy abt ds replyin of comments stuff. I agree dat i do nt reply all comments, dats nt because dey are irrelevant or nt needed bt because i have limited time online. I have a family and a job and the only time i hav online, i try my best 2 updates and tend 2 sum issues. I knw i've replied sum of ur comments b4 and d fact dat i dnt reply dem doesnt mean you shouldnt comment. Wel if u still feel u dnt wnt 2 comment because ur comments are nt replied, den please dnt view. I'm sorry if i sound rash bt dats hw i fil. I really felt bad wen i read ds comment of urs...
I never typed that to make you feel bad. Funny enough,i was smiling when i did. Maybe it came out wrong.
Anyways...its a free world.
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
wow... this is gangster mehn!

as in double protection, incase condom leak, pills go handle the rest. very sharp badt guy.

i feel sorry for Jolade. Thats what happens when you aint strong willed.
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
omor dis nathan sha get wizdom..gels wILL neva learn.. nyc story egen..kip it goin more mb 2 ur phone..God bless ur family
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
JOLADE.

I refused to accept defeat! Nathan would never get away with it. Yes, maybe he never came in me...yes maybe he was always cunningly giving me birth control pills. But he ruined my life and he couldnt change that fact!

I needed to talk with mummy Mabel. I heard she was admitted by her security man but in my haste to inform Nathan about the pregnancy news, i hadnt even bothered to ask what had happened.

I stormed out of the hospital and drove back home. I needed to tell mum and Folake, they were going to be of help to me.

My mum's room was my first destination. I knocked on the door, i heard her voice ushering me in and i went in.

Crying was the first thing that came to my mind and i started crying immediately.

She quickly pulled me into her arms. She was worried 'omo mi...what is wrong? Why are you crying?'

'i'm pregnant mum'

'eh?!'

'i'm pregnant!'

She looked at me with weary eyes 'Lade, who's responsible?'

I covered my face 'Nathan'

I heard her sigh happily 'thats good news dear! Why are you crying now? That had been Mabel's plan all along! Jehovah i thank you...' she looked up.

Then she stood up and started singing a yoruba song shaking her buttocks to the beating.

'you and Nathan will surely get married before the end of April. I will personally make sure of that, infact! I'm calling Mabel now, we need to talk' she started searching for her phone.

'no mummy. She was hospitalised..'

'hospitalised?' she was surprised 'kini? I just hope she doesnt die oo. This is not the time for her to die. If she should die, that should be after the wedding...' she hissed and sat back on the bed.

I couldnt help but smile. Deep down i wished the same thing. Her death would mean disaster to us..to me and my unborn child especially. I rubbed my stomach lovingly and smiled.

NATHAN.

I noticed Kainene's moodiness all day and i knew it was because of Jolade's claim. I was hundred percent sure that i wasnt responsible for Jolade's pregnancy... I never poured my cum into her. If there was anyone i poured into, that should be Kainene. I wasnt one who usually got carried away to the extent of depositing my cum in any lady. I always made sure to be careful of that. And i never ever forgot to slip some pills into their drinks after the raunchy sex. That was something i never forgot.

Even as we drove home to get something for my mum who had recovered but still needed rest, i noticed her unusual quietness. My Kainene was a chatterbox, not an island. So i decided to cheer her up when we got home.

Immediately we got to my house, she headed straight to the kitchen and started cooking. I had seen her luggages in the booth of her car and i knew she was going back to her house that evening.

I stood by the kitchen watching her. She was soon done with whatever she prepared. She packed them into a foodflask and for the first time she spoke 'i left some in the fridge for you. Incase you're hungry, just microwave it'

I went to her and circled my hands around her waist 'baby...' i called intentionally brushing my lips on her earlobes. She shivered 'are you scared?'

'scared of what?' she tried to sound brave.

I brushed my lips against her earlobes again and i loved the reaction i got.

'Jolade?'

'no, i'm not scared...didnt you...' she shivered again as i licked her ear 'you're turning me on you know?'

'thats the aim baby...' i whispered.

I turned her around and kissed her. She responded immediately....i swept her off and carried her upstairs to my room.

I gently lowered her on the bed. I took her clothes off slowly. I looked at her perfect breasts and i smiled. I playfully pinched her cheeks and chuckled 'i love you, you know that?'

She nodded stylishly covering her busts with her hands. She was still a very shy person. I took off her hands slowly while looking into her eyes.
'there's no need to get scared. I'm not responsible for Jolade's pregnancy, i'm hundred percent sure of that. You have nothing to worry about. You know i'll never leave you for her. At least, the blood convenant we made proved how much i really want to be with you for the rest of my life. You're the best thing that ever happened to me Nene. I've only known you for a short while yet you've changed me. I cant believe i stay all day without having the urge to smoke or do anything. You've changed me Nene. I love you...' i took her lips in mine again.

TBC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
debdave:

I never typed that to make you feel bad. Funny enough,i was smiling when i did. Maybe it came out wrong.
Anyways...its a free world.
U're rite...its a free world. Sorri if i sounded rash

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.