Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) (32298 Views)

Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Derawiz:
What the pastor has done is very good but I'm always of the opinion that if one truly wants to be blessed by such actions,he should do stuffs like this in secrecy and not as an act of fame or as publicity stunt and sadly,many of the big men of God fall victim of this small mistake

If they do it in secrecy, people will still complain and say Nigerian pastors don't help the poor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by mencer(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
good deeds should not be done in secret the world must see it mathew 5:16

its commonly misunderstood with your left hand not knowing what your right is doing. mathew 6 :3
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by victorazy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
thesicilian:
This is what men of God and all Christians should be doing, not buying exotic cars and giving fake political predictions.

You think TB Josua gave fake political prediction? grin grin grin una go see
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by thesicilian: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
victorazy:

You think TB Josua gave fake political prediction? grin grin grin una go see
I didn't mention any pastor's name.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by HakunaMatata231: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wow! This is great, God will continue to Bless you Sir. Father Lord pls touch heart other men of God to do great things.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by frankgreat(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Derawiz:
What the pastor has done is very good but I'm always of the opinion that if one truly wants to be blessed by such actions,he should do stuffs like this in secrecy and not as an act of fame or as publicity stunt and sadly,many of the big men of God fall victim of this small mistake
brother, christ did not do his miracles and alms giving in secret that's why it's in the bible...
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by olubl: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Very good of you sir more Greece to your elbow IJN
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Derawiz:
Those that have done theirs in the secret are being targeted fake talkless of those in the open
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by victorazy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
thesicilian:

I didn't mention any pastor's name.

Is Ok. I thank God u were not referring to him. smiley
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
thesicilian:
This is what men of God and all Christians should be doing, not buying exotic cars and giving fake political predictions.
Exactly! God bless u jare....
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by samuel051: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin
lustychima:
Bro joshua for botswana president
grin
lustychima:
Bro joshua for botswana president
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
I hope she won't sell the house and return back to the street.... meanwhile buhari is a lazy cow TUFIAKWA
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by fakati(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
juman:
Bit by bit nigeria became a totally destroyed country.
It destroyed beyond comprehension.

It was the greediness of military generals that pull down nigeria.

This clueless government should fix power, nigeria would be propelled forward.
How does this comment of yours tally with the post at hand?
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Eddiecute86(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
I don't know why people are shouting publicity stunt. What makes you think a kind gesture of this magnitude will go unnoticed. I am sure the pastor didn't go about annoucing his deeds rather his kindness speaks vloume that even the deaf could hear it.

What about the blind man Jesus healed he asked him not to tell anyone yet he told people who knew he was once blind
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by fakati(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is what is expected of every man of God not the other way round flying about in private jet while your members can barely afford basic luxury of life.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Trendirabingi: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
dat is what is expected from the socalled pastors, n dis one should not be doing it for publicity stunt,..Jesus went around doing good and talking about the rot of bad government, n broods of vipers..hitting them on their neglect of the people of God.
Not organizing welcome services for politicians, granting them audience on the pulpit to preach and campaign in the face of their rotten histories, chattering security from pontuis pilate or visiting pilate or herods for political reasons... ushering political blessings for their next elections in Judea...or driving chains of expensive chariots across d world, answering papa , asking the whole Jerusalem to bring their tithe through his coffers, opening schools with the most expensive fees, affordable for mostly children of the tax collectors, scribes and pharisees........the pharisees and scribes is what we see in today's pastors..today's pastors are the very pharisees that brought market into the temple , provoking jesus to whip rubbish out of their head..now their spirit are back in present times, rolling with political thieves,comfortably flying private jets in the very eyes of the people, with lots of excuse to give, distant from reality and wearing bling bling...yet preaching God....How do you explain a country with so much pastors, many who are richest in the world,... yet have a society with so much rot and wickedness..? ..Jesus was a relief to the people in all ramifications, both physical (healing of the sick), politically (screaming on bad rulers on their behalf), emotionally (given them hope for relief),financially(feeding the five thousand) and spiritually (he even died for them).... not for tithes and offerings.....if he had so much from tithes and offerings, he wouldn't have ordered his disciples to go get coins from the mouth of a fish and paid their tax.....Jesus had real love for his people, he really felt what his people was going thru and did something about it,.. even zacheus ,a tax collector and a scribe, changed on his watch....,Nicodemus 2 did........
how many Nigerian pastors love d people dat much and feel wat the people are going thru..or even speak against the senate and its callousness (people who claim to represent the people).....Elijah fought a bad government and system for love of his people, moses did thesame, elisha did thesame, jesus did thesame, even Esther did thesame for her people.... .how many nigerian pastors or psychopathic african pastors love or atmost feel for their people dat much..?.....sometimes i even feel Fela and Bob-Marley were more better prophets and preachers, with the truth and dangerous love, soaked in passion..
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by CircleOfWilis: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
The house looks like a poultry farm undecided
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by ObaKlaz: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
You'd rather the woman return back to living UNDER A TREE Smh
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by TheProfe: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Have you got better structure for yourself?
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by mrtayesynchro(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
olubl:
Very good of you sir more Greece to your elbow IJN

Na grease,not Greece.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Sexina851(f): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Derawiz:

if dey do it in secret u guys would still come and say dey ain't doing nada and now it's in d public, it should be done in d secret, how can one ever please human being. nah wah ooo
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by samuelson06(m): 1:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:

The publicity may be to encourage others do same and not necessarily showing off. I know how much I have been inspired by seeing stuff like this. Definitely am not against it.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by amokeme(f): 1:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:
Any "publicity stunt" that blesses or helps the life of a disadvantaged is highly welcomed!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by amokeme(f): 2:00am On Dec 08, 2016
samuelson06:

The publicity may be to encourage others do same and not necessarily showing off. I know how much I have been inspired by seeing stuff like this. Definitely am not against it.
Exactly! God bless you.
The same people that criticize and call it publicity stunt are the same people that will insult those doing theirs in secrecy saying they don't help people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Delonn(m): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:

Give you didn't, but you are there telling a man how he should help? Too many judges in this World. All the miracles Jesus did and the good gestures, were they done in secrecy? ITK.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Jossibest(m): 3:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Dis is d type of ppl we call man of God not like d once here makin money with members an rapin d young female once
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Derawiz(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2016
frankgreat:
brother, christ did not do his miracles and alms giving in secret that's why it's in the bible...

but wasn't it christ who spoke about secret giving?Miracles are different from giving and you can't quote me a single passage in the bible where christ gave alms,doesn't this show you that it was in secrecy
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Derawiz(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Delonn:

Give you didn't, but you are there telling a man how he should help? Too many judges in this World. All the miracles Jesus did and the good gestures, were they done in secrecy? ITK.

sorry to say this but some nairalanders still have an unrefined cognitive approach towards things
Did I judge the pastor in question?If you don't understand the message someone is trying to get across properly,I think the best thing is ask before criticizing,I never Judged or condemned his actions please.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by whizcartel(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2016
abegi!!! too much paparazzi. The greatest form of giving is anonymous to anonymous.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by lakesider(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2016
what is the difference between this pastor and nairabet

Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by Delonn(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Derawiz:

sorry to say this but some nairalanders still have an unrefined cognitive approach towards things
Did I judge the pastor in question?If you don't understand the message someone is trying to get across properly,I think the best thing is ask before criticizing,I never Judged or condemned his actions please.

What message I didn't get clear? If you didn't judge him, what is the getting the blessing of God and the publicity stunt all about in your post? If the pastor had performed fake miracle or done something negative, would you have said it should be kept secret? Honor should be given to whom honor is due.
Re: Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) by ANGELLILLY(f): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2016
this is wat men of God shld be doing to touch pple's lifes..like Tb josh nd this man of God and those i hv nt heard of,locate those in need cos i need ur hlp too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. / Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.