Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. (32302 Views)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by JAMBSOFTWARE: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Christ the King ( Polish : Pomnik Chrystusa Króla ) is a statue of Jesus Christ in Świebodzin , Poland , completed on 6 November 2010.

The statue is 33 metres (108 ft) tall, the crown is 3 metres (9.8 ft) tall, and along with its mound, it reaches 52.5 metres (172 ft) overall. It weighs 440 tonnes.

The project was conceived and led by Sylwester Zawadzki, a retired Polish priest. It is the tallest statue ofJesus in the world.

View More Photos here: http://.com/2012/12/photos-worlds-tallest-statue-of-jesus.html

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by RedLight1: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2012
choi, they found work for the catholics. they will worship the statue morning till night. BTW how did they know What Jesus looks like? undecided

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2012
Idol worship!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by MyOpinion1(f): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2012
All dis white people wt their drama, d time wey Jesus come to this earth I have never read dat Jesus ever took pictures buh here comes d people of d world making statue of their grandpa nd calling it Jesus...God is watching una

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Arcard(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Bad belle pple.wetin catholics do una.evry tym una go protest shey we dn gv una indpndnc t find any one room chrch una like, private jetter's

35 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2012
So, have we come to the conclusion that that's what Jesus looks like?
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
When will the Catholics cease from their idolatry !!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Areaboy2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
frosbel: When will the Catholics cease from their idolatry !!

but they made the religion what it is today.. give them some credits grin

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by ektbear: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
[b]NO.b.my.jesus.b[/b]this
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
frosbel: When will the Catholics cease from their idolatry !!
But you also worship ghost as part of your trinity. Is that not idolatory?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
[b][/b]MTCHEEW

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
MTCHEEW

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by offshoreking: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
perfect, i love it.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
[s][/s][i][/i]
Aijalon: MTCHEEW
Aijalon: [b]MTCHEEW
[/b]
Aijalon: MTCHEEW
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Ice4jez(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
One tin u pple fall to get is those pple are not trying to worship dat stature but are trying to develop a place like Brazil dat has one.the Chinese has a big stature of Buddha .make we too do one of sango;ogun,or just anything dat Can make tourism sector grow.all u do is hate while other pple are think to make their country among the best

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Techwriter: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
I pray we enthrone Him in our lives and in our heart.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
"The more i study religion, the more am convinced that man has worshiped nothing but himself"
......Sir Richard Francis Burton

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by fiftynaira(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Why do people always attack catholics? Point of correction we don't worship idols.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by harlos: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Red-Light:
choi, they found work for the catholics. they will worship the statue morning till night. BTW how did they know What Jesus looks like? undecided
i still dey wonder o
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by BeraBera(f): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
It is a nice try which I appreciate. But I sincerely hope people won't start worshipping the statue. They should remember the Ten Commandments in Exodus Chapter 20 where God instructed His children not to worship any graven image nor make any other god besides Him.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by harlos: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Aijalon: [b]NO.b.my.jesus.b[/b]this
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
You christains must be dumb to refer it as a statue of your so called god,.Come to think of it,it might be that of a Gay.But,definately not that of Jesus...Apart from doing all u can to buy PRIVATE JET,what else do u christains do with ur brain if there is even any?
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by salafiyy: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
THEY WOULD WORSHIP IDOLS STYLISHLY AND CLAIMED THEY ARE WORSHIPPING GOD (JESUS)...SOMEBODY SHOULD ASK THEM TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN JESUS AND GOD; YOU WILL SEE THEM IN COMMOTION AND CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES...TELL ME, WHEN JESUS (may the peace of God be upon him) WAS ON EARTH IS THERE ANYTHING DEVICE LIKE PICTURE?...THOUGH, THIS IS NOT THE JESUS I BELIVED IN AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by alaoeri: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Red-Light:
I tire oh, different version of Jesus looks. undecided
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Les: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
BeraBera: worship any graven image
are you sure?? To me, God said thou shall not make thyself a graven image, meaning dont even make any image talkless of worshiping it. God knew if he allowed man to make images, he might worship it dat's why he instructed never to make any image at ol, catholics dem no de hear word, sometimes i dont blame atheist, they only get it wrong when then begin to mock Christ.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by ugo2good(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice art work ..but I can't tell if JESUS is black or white

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by achi4u(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
THANK GOD AM A CATHOLIC.

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by jimino(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wen wil it enter d brains of d non-catholic dat catholic dnt worship idol. U pple r so dull. Ur jet hunting pastors hv brain washed u pple dat u cnt undastnd simple statement.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Hoodrat(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is just simple example out of the way catholic is been run in Poland is a serious thing and is more of secret cult. Fews days ago a polish friend was telling me how bad it is and why he gave up attending polish church because the bishop and church contributed a greater amount to the racism and bleeped up mind of the poles. Poland is the only place in central europe where bishop can be caught preaching nothing but hatred and encouraging violence against blacks people and jews. The country got a long way to go except the catholic in poland is reformed I don't see a way around here and the jesus status don't mean a thing for the mind who built such status lies a greater amount hatred. Don't let them fool you
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
IMAGE OF THE BEAST >>>> http://www.macquirelatory.com/false%20images%20of%20christ.htm <<<< WHITE JESUS

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by drnoel: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Red-Light:
Lol, na wah 2 u ooo. I wonder who told u that Catholics worship statues. U just want to open room 2 mediocre Catholics. Well I hope many would be wise and no fall 4 ur bate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.