Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad (3246 Views)

Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / Is It Possible To Drive In Nigeria With An EU Driving Licence? / #2.20kobo: First Driving Licence My Dad Acquired In 1975(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by chuman33: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello guys,
Will like to know if anybody know someone who can get the Nigerian Driving Licence on someone's behalf without the person been physically present. The cost isnt the problem, Please respond or PM. Thanks.
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
chuman33:
Hello guys,
Will like to know if anybody know someone who can get the Nigerian Driving Licence on someone's behalf without the person been physically present. The cost isnt the problem, Please respond or PM. Thanks.

that sounds illegal. What if the person cannot drive?
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by chuman33: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

The person can drive, didnt get it while in Nigeria. Getting it abroad is super expensive and difficult.
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
chuman33:

The person can drive, didnt getit while in Nigeria. Getting it abroad is super expensive and difficult.

legally kolewerk...
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by DisGuy: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

True very illegal BUT most people that get the license cant drive anyway...no driving test just pay, capture and collect isnt it grin
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by chuman33: 12:51am On Dec 08, 2016
DisGuy:

True very illegal BUT most people that get the license cant drive anyway...no driving test just pay, capture and collect isnt it grin

Thats we Nigerians for you. What's the difference between someone who is in Nigeria, cant drive but have a driving licence and someone living abroad who can very well drive but cant be physically there to get it.
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by pattybf(f): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2016
chuman33:
Hello guys,

You r asking for a fake license. nobody can do d biometric capturing on ur behalf!

3 Likes

Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by burrytee(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
bro y nt do International driver license that you can use any part of the world.
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by chuman33: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
burrytee:
bro y nt do International driver license that you can use any part of the world.
Which country exactly?
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
chuman33:

The person can drive, didnt get it while in Nigeria. Getting it abroad is super expensive and difficult.
What country of the world allows you to use Nigerian driving licence ? How would the insurance work?
For what I know you cannot get a Nigerian driving licence issued abroad . So what's the meaning of ^very expensive abroad ^or you refer in to what GAZZUZZ is saying ?
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
chuman33:
Hello guys,

No genuine national driver's license can be gotten by proxy now. Any one who promises to do that for you can only give you a fake license. if you must process a genuine national driver's license then you must be present for your biometric capturing.
I advise that whenever you will be coming home, you should apply a month before your arrival so that the process would be completed and ready for biometric capturing at your arrival. But if u aren't coming home any time soon, international driver's license should be your next alternative.
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by burrytee(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2016
chuman33:

Which country exactly?
These is done in nigeria and its valid in every country for a year. Not sure if any courier service can delivered it but my friend i applied for in US got it received by a colleague on transit.
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by erico2k2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
burrytee:

These is done in nigeria and its valid in every country for a year. Not sure if any courier service can delivered it but my friend i applied for in US got it received by a colleague on transit.
U need a provisional driving licence with it don't you in the US ? Cos U do in the UK
Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
chuman33:
Hello guys,

Re: Applying For Driving Licence From Abroad by Ezylinkage: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
What Is International Driving Permit?
An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

Where can I obtain IDP?
Before you can obtain a valid IDP in Nigeria you MUST also have your local driving license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) first before you can get your International Permit.

How long does it take?
The International Driving Permit takes 2 to 3 working days

What are the requirements?
Photocopy of International Passport
Photocopy of National Driving license
2 Passport photo

How long does it takes before it expire?
You can request for an International Driving license in Nigeria that is for one year to three years, you will have to pay more if you want to have the expiration longer than a year.
One year License
Two year License
Three year License

Which country can I Use the IDP?
The IDP is recognized in Maryland, Washington DC and California in the U.S. as well as Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Austria and Sweden in Europe.

Having an IDP is a great advantage when you are working overseas as it can help you find a job as a Professional Driver or simply use it for personal convenience.

For enquiry or if you want to get a valid International Driving license in Nigeria, at cheaper price and free home delivery.
+2348032285161, +2348092566361
Info.ezylinked@gmail.com
Info@ezylinkage.com

(1) (Reply)

First Time Car Buyer / Help!!! My Wife's 2002 Lexus Rx300 Wont Shift From 3rd Gear To 4th Gear. … / My Honda City 2007 Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.