Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year (8387 Views)

Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) / Babcock University Students Owe Kizz Daniel Apologies – Publicist / IPhone Theft: Seun Egbegbe's Publicist Releases Another Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year by miqos02(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
we plenty there
missioner:
I knew it would you even before I opened the thread..
continue to sow higher Sire.
Gracia!
Re: Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Orikinla:
Another publicity stunt.
If it is not staged autocrash, it will be questionable beauty pageants to visit government officials and other VIPs.
What is next? grin

Well, you are the best person to blow your own trumpet if nobody will blow it for you.
I na-ako ka onye egbuwara isi
Re: Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year by aalangel(f): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
O di nkpu nkpu n'eme ihe...
Re: Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year by ceejay80s(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2016
He is now a nairalander,but if it was the nairaland estate agent that duped people and got arrested ,it was changed to "estate agent go Arrested for fraud"
Re: Nairalander Adds Another Honour, Bags Outstanding Publicist Of The Year by pheonixdld2(m): 6:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Papikush:
Awesone bro...but don't you have a name? Must you use NAIRALANDER before lalasticlala takes it to Frontpage
He knows no one will click it if they know he is the one. grin
I sure know i would not.
I don tire for the guy over hyping of himself and his nonsense pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition / 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / "Wizkid Owned Yansh" Tiwa Savage Show Off Huge Backside, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.