Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition (8397 Views)

Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Victoria Inyama: It's An Embarrassment Being Called An Actress These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Vicdayz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A throwback video has emerged of the moment Popular Instagram slay queen, Simply Tacha was Trolled and called an Instagram Prostitute at BBNaija 2019 audition by a lady. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall few hours ago, Popular Instagram slay queen, Simply Tacha was been confirmed as one of the housemates of the 2019 Big Brother Naija show.

Fans are beginning to react to the past vs present scenario as they said no one should be belittled.

The lady was heard saying:
"You guys are about to see Simply Tacha, out Instagram prostitute"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/bbnaija-lady-calls-simply-tacha.html

1 Share

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Vicdayz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2019

1 Share

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Vicdayz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by daddytime(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Mtcheeew

What are my daughters going to learn from all these in Gods name?

Where are NBC and the other regulatory bodies?

This is just a show to further promote moral decadence and to show our kids that it pays to get/live slutty.

I can't wait to see how many nude teens will make it to the next auditions.

6 Likes

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 01, 2019
What is that strip marks on her chest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by APOPTOSIS: 5:15am On Jul 01, 2019
The TRUTH was said naaa
She qualified because she is an ASHAWO....
It takes only prostitution to make it to such a program.
she must have entered such in the column provided.

3 Likes

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by AroOkigbo(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2019
comshots:
What is that strip marks on her chest?
She is from the Zebra's family grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by utenwuson: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Hey guys let's brave up.....

See stretch mark like wire

3 Likes

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by vera1997: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2019
that girl get big mouth die
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Chei this stretch mark fit wire three bedroom flat remain.

1 Like

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by itsme01: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2019
smiley

I like her confidence die.... She is reping them naija oloshos and PH bad girls.... before all this Burtty Uk and Yankee girls take all the spot

And to the unexposed fools and dunce trolling BBnaija thread forming one useless moralty judge you folks are imbecille, goto UK bigbrother fan page and US fanpage and see people who are much better than your generation enjoying the reality show,. but here in Nigeria Hypocrites would gang up to talk trash just to feel good about themselves.. Even their churches and mosques do worst things than BBnaija house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Olufela30: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2019
This ones boobies will be making somebody to dance soapy with Ariel soap....

See Ibadan mark on somebody's chest !!!
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Acepen(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:
smiley

I like her confidence die.... She is reping them naija oloshos and PH bad girls.... before all this Burtty Uk and Yankee girls take all the spot

And to the unexposed fools and dunce trolling BBnaija thread forming one useless moralty judge you folks are imbecille, goto UK bigbrother fan page and US fanpage and see people who are much better than your generation enjoying the reality show,. but here in Nigeria Hypocrites would gang up to talk trash just to feel good about themselves.. Even their churches and mosques do worst things than BBnaija house

abeg shut up small sense u no get.
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by itsme01: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Acepen:
abeg shut up small sense u no get.

No be say make them raise you for poor anti social enviroment... you kuku no fit afford to watch bbnaija before so stop getting mad.. broke envious hypocrite,
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Acepen(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:

No be say make them raise you for poor anti social enviroment... you kuku no fit afford to watch bbnaija before so stop getting mad.. broke envious hypocrite,
if u like no go hustle dey behind ur fone the form jagaban, bbnaija apologist, stay off my mentions bro, the way some people b retarded is alarming
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by itsme01: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Acepen:
if u like no go hustle dey behind ur fone the form jagaban, bbnaija apologist, stay off my mentions bro, the way some people b retarded is alarming

Poor boy, i make enough income from the luxury of my house ... not everybody will "hustle" hard before making it, some of us work smart.. so mr hustler go ahead with your laboring job and leave others alone in peace.... so next time vilage boy dont mention or quote me with your poverty mindset
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheeew

What are my daughters going to learn from all these in Gods name?

Where are NBC and the other regulatory bodies?

This is just a show to further promote moral decadence and to show our kids that it pays to get/live slutty.

I can't wait to see how many nude teens will make it to the next auditions.

parental guidance is advised

the show is rated 18
so keep your daugthers off the channel.
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Acepen(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:

Poor boy, i make enough income from the luxury of my house ... not everybody will "hustle" hard before making it, some of us work smart.. so mr hustler go ahead with your laboring job and leave others alone in peace.... so next time vilage boy dont mention or quote me with your poverty mindset
luxury!, LMAO,nigger ur broke ass can't afford a house. bbnaija fan boy, from ur reply it's obvious u are still a small boy who only rants behind a keyboard. please keep off my mentions, all this broke ass mofos, luxury LMAO. u just joined nairaland recently and u have spent 102hrs online shows how jobless you are Mr smart worker, what a funny as nigger
Re: Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition by Gadafii: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
the stretch march on her boobs is enough to wire the entire surulere and light up ojuelegba under bridge tongue tongue

but shes a fine geh kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Naima Adedapo 100% Nigerian? / Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle / "Wizkid Owned Yansh" Tiwa Savage Show Off Huge Backside, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.