Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

‘we Want Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Back Together’ – Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘we Want Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Back Together’ – Seyi Law (489 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘we Want Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Back Together’ – Seyi Law by Vickyiests: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ace Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, has denied recent comments that he set out to deliberately mock singer, Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband, Teebillz.

He was accused of being insensitive and making fun of them few weeks ago when he took to his Instagram page to celebrate Tiwa Savage and Teebillz’s wedding anniversary despite the couplecompletely ignoring the day.

Reacting to the allegations in a chat with Broadway Africa TV, Seyi Law said that he was a very close friend of the couple and could not possibly be mocking them.

He said, “I was there at their traditional wedding, I was the MC and aside from that I am quite closed to the family. Teebillz is my friend and Tiwa Savage is my sister, people might not really know that but we are very close. When I talk about Tiwa Savage, I am talking about somebody that is extremely respectful which is something that I love about her and for me every marriage has its troubles and the ability to live above these troubles is what keeps us together.

Full Gist http://gidibase.com/2016/12/07/want-tiwa-savage-teebillz-back-together-seyi-law/

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Welcomes A Beautiful Baby Girl / E-cooperative Group Chat Invite. / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.