Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) (46313 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2016
candidbabe:
My case is different
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so.....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2016
martineverest:
sometimes,i wonder y couples shud disturb demselves about childlessness when there are many children out there looking for guardiance/homes.

I think its our mindset/orientation and what others will say
You just go to Lagos state secretariat alausa and apply for an adoption and see all the uneccessary protocols they"d put you through. I have tried adopting a girl Child for the last two Years since i have just boys,but they"ve frustrated all My efforts. Just praying and hoping that nature would smile on me and bless me with girls too.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Agangz031: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2016
My case is different
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Chrysz:
what in the case one of couples disagreed.
that's why these are the types of things couples ought to discuss before marriage rather than occupy their time with idleness
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by jmoore(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2016
danyel09:
Am I the only one that thinks that child looks like a foreigner, just take a look at the hair
Hair? New born babies have that type of hair.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Kennedymac:
people sef eh ...so u mean u don't want ur own child
You miss the point, that's not what he meant.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Samuelakoji(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
PLEASE HOW CAN I POST MY STORY ON NAIRALAND
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by petercole91(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2016
congratulation. so happy for you,may God continue to increase in u and ur family.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by joeboy4reel(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Happy for them...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Ishilove: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2016
The fault was from him because his first marriage to Bishop Mike Okonkwo's daughter was also childless. Thank God the yoke has been broken,
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Airforce1:
God is great

nothing is difficult for God to do.
believe in him today and it shall be well with you.

Yes, God has solution to all man's confusions..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2016
estyvino:
What will be will be

Nothing can stop my (your) miracle this year, can I get Amen somebody

Amen..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Is The Wife The Daughter Of CPM Owners? I Saw In Newspaper Many Years Ago.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by enomakos(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Congrats mr okonkwo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by princejones(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Congrats sir,my case is different for sure
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by mikaael(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2016
candidbabe:
My case is different
let the redeemed of the Lord say so
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by AyamBae(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nairaland..!...xo una don carry d news reach here...I hail una....well..congrats 2 him...n by d way..dose Shiloh pastors n dia partialiy.... Y dem no collect mike 4rm kenneth wen he de tok..(pple dat attend Shiloh will undastand)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Who Remembers These Guys (Pic) / WATCH V1DE0: This Gu-y’s Ban@na Must Be Very Swe-et Cause This L@dy Is Enj0yin I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.