Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) (46319 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:
sometimes,i wonder y couples shud disturb demselves about childlessness when there are many children out there looking for guardiance/homes.

I think its our mindset/orientation and what others will say
Its easy said than done. Will you be able to do what u're saying if u find myself childless after 9 years of marriage.. To adopt, love , care for ,and cherish like ur own biological child a baby whose father and mother u know not .?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kennedymac:
people sef eh ...so u mean u don't want ur own child
so, that is why you'll wait 9 years in a childless home? Would they have been any less parents if they had adopted maybe 4 years into the marriage?

You all shout God is great, but you snub little kids who need a family and care simply because you "want your own", will adoption stop you from getting your own? Maybe if they had adopted earlier, she would have conceived earlier.

That guy is right, our mentality as Nigerians and Africans is poor. "Your own" must not come from you. Show an unfortunate child some love

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by oluwamichael93(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
So? Y givin dz celeb 1 kind .....r dey d only dat gave testimony?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by whoYouEpp(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Our case and that of our various families shall b different this day and beyond. AMEN
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
DavSagacity:

Its easy said than done. Will you be able to do what u're saying if u find myself childless after 9 years of marriage.. To adopt, love , care for ,and cherish like ur own biological child a baby whose father and mother u know not .?
I actually plan to adopt three kids, child or no child, husband or no husband.

People have adopted and been better for it. Leave this mindset, it's archaic
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Alleluia
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by mekalicious(f): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:
sometimes,i wonder y couples shud disturb demselves about childlessness when there are many children out there looking for guardiance/homes.

I agree more. Lets give those kids future instead of adding more

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by segsxpendable(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dr Kenneth.??...me I don't know him as that o
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
"Doctor" Kenneth Okonkwo, honorary doctorate na him you carry for head like say na Ph.D/M.D?

Congratulations all the same!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by julioralph(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
9 yrs sad

Congrats Man. We thank God.

I'm not that into Nollywood, but I love the way this guy portrayed Rev King in one movie like grin ....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:

I agree with you.

So many things we do here in this part of the world are not necessarily
based on what we want but on what will people say if
I don't do what they expect me to do?

Don't get me wrong: there is nothing wrong with being a
parent. But there is also no need to ostracize people
who for one reason or the other don't have children.

My 2 cents though...

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
one with GOD is Majority......congratulations
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wait,hol'up undecided

I know that baby ain't white

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by martineverest(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
DavSagacity:

capital 'yes'.....i grew up with my cousins and relatives.my parents never segregated them from their children and there werent special treatment for their children.we were all brought us with unity...unfortunately,i was one of d youngest and was made to pick the last share of anything rationable,while my cousins picked first......i grew up with that mentality.......so,if there anything like childlessness in my marriage,i wud gladly adopt without second thought......infact,child or no child,i am adopt my first or last child

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:

is true shaa but what if godogodo is responsible for the pregancy and u addopt the baby i dey see danger
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
elopee3000:
is true shaa but what if godogodo is responsible for the pregancy and u addopt the baby i dey see danger
which one is godogodo

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by claremont(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:

What you have said is a very deep point, and not many people will agree with it. The Nigerian mentality is to have your own child, adoption is not very common-place in our society.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
I saw Seun dancing and jumping at Shiloh... don't mind whatever he says on here.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by MrCEO69(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:

see as u talk am so easy, well many would want to see the face of theirs, not already made by another set of pple. see i can adopt 1mil child but will still love to see my own self made product.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by browniecay: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
I saw him too. Congratulations
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:

Are you single? When you marry without issue of your own blood you will know the pain

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by elopee3000(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2016
martineverest:
which one is godogodo
go to you tube put crime fighter Nigerian police godogodo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks that child looks like a foreigner, just take a look at the hair

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Patience.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:51am On Dec 08, 2016
safarigirl:
so, that is why you'll wait 9 years in a childless home? Would they have been any less parents if they had adopted maybe 4 years into the marriage?

You all shout God is great, but you snub little kids who need a family and care simply because you "want your own", will adoption stop you from getting your own? Maybe if they had adopted earlier, she would have conceived earlier.

That guy is right, our mentality as Nigerians and Africans is poor. "Your own" must not come from you. Show an unfortunate child some love
what in the case one of couples disagreed.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:24am On Dec 08, 2016
It was not a miracle...

It was science and technology at work

The baby was most likely conceived through artificial insemination or fertility drugs and not by drinking holy water or anointed oil undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by legalwealth(m): 2:50am On Dec 08, 2016
danyel09:
Am I the only one that thinks that child looks like a foreigner, just take a look at the hair

You are so smart!
That was the first thing I observed immediately I opened this thread.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by NaijaBlend: 2:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Is this the first or the second wife?

What is Christianity turning into? I thought the Bible (New Testament) says so long as your ex-spouse is alive, marrying another is fornication. Has this standard from Christ changed?

I just asked a question oo!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by kellybrisibe: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Lord you alone is GREAT..I TAP into the GLORY..FATHER give everyone looking for the fruit of the womb children IN JESUS NAME AMEN..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by bigfrancis21: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2016
martineverest:

Exactly. I agree with you. There are latest medical techniques now and advancements such as IVF treatment, artificial insemination etc. that enable couples struggling with conception to conceive their own baby. Why then should someone wait for as long as 9 years when there are medical options available. Waiting for that long is understandable if they tried all medical options and they failed. It's all about the mindset. Such mindset is archaic. Here in the US I doubt if there are such couples that choose to wait for 10 years when medicine is there to help them conceive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) by iyababs: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2016
[I strongly agree with you mandi,i and hubby planned befor marriage to have a child after 3years of marriage.Even when my parents said we should not visit because we are childless,even when people see us as foolish ones,we are still standing our ground.One have to plan well to take care of a child/children,people will only talk they wont send you the cash to take care of your child.Lets be wise. Its only mostly in Africa people see childlessness as a problem.
quote author=martineverest post=51726595]sometimes,i wonder y couples shud disturb demselves about childlessness when there are many children out there looking for guardiance/homes.

I think its our mindset/orientation and what others will say[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.