Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Be Careful Of What You Eat. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Be Careful Of What You Eat. (886 Views)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Btruth: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Someone share this with me today. Though, I can't read french (if there are english/french interpreter in the house), but was told to be careful and watchful of Maggi cube in town now.

If you are truly aware of this, please could you share you experience with the rest of the house.

Thank you.

Re: Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Gudiza(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2016
use google translate and type everything in the box. Let's know the result. smiley
https://translate.google.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Cake For 5k Only!!! / Human Meat Being Sent To Africa From China / Monrole Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.