Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri (503 Views)

"El-Rufai Needs Psychiatric Test" – Shehu Sani Writes Hospital / N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Maina Scandal: Ex-efcc Chair, Ex-igp, 2 Heads Of Service Implicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by AnnaKareninaFan: 1:18am On Dec 08, 2016
A former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mrs. Farida Waziri, has appealed to the Federal Government to ensure that all politicians undertake psychiatric test before occupying any office.Waziri disclosed this in Abuja on Tuesday while delivering a speech at the inauguration of the Nigerian Women Against Corruption project which was organised by the EFCC and the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari.

Waziri said, “I sit down sometimes and wonder what corrupt Nigerians are thinking of. Somebody gets a big position and thinks he needs a big house in the United States and then jets out to buy a mansion. He comes back and then wants a house in Europe. He jets out to the UK to buy one and then thinks of the UAE, he jets out to Dubai and buys one and he is not satisfied.

“He then jets out to South Africa to buy one. I went to Pretoria and I was taken to a street which was vacated by De Boers, the white farmers who had left South Africa and I was shown houses owned by Nigerians. They looked like cathedrals to me. They looked like haunted houses and when these Nigerians travel to South Africa, they can’t stay there so they lodge in hotels. So, what is the aim? What goes on in their minds? And that is why I said that before the government employs anyone to positions of authority, let them be medically examined. They need psychiatric test.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/politicians-aspiring-office-need-psychiatric-test-ex-efcc-boss-farida-waziri/

1 Like

Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by micfoley: 1:21am On Dec 08, 2016
I concur..........they. will still bribe the psychiatrists sha

4 Likes

Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Madam well said, they have no conscience at all.
The most painful of it all is that the youths including the educated ones keeps bowing to worship them.

any hardship people here are passing through are all manufactured by them. they are all manmade

2 Likes

Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by mykeljosef: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2016
well put

Should be extended to the police and army n road safety n all those kai in lasgidi
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 08, 2016
I feel like flogging this woman

She presided over the worst EFCC in recent years

Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by sarrki(m): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2016
I agree with her

Gej

FFK

Dasuki

Orubebe

Wouldn't have attained that position
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by Atiku2019: 5:53am On Dec 08, 2016
El-Rufai comes to mind.
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by Atiku2019: 5:56am On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:
I agree with her
Gej
FFK
Dasuki
Orubebe
Wouldn't have attained that position

Especially Buhari who keeps saying Trash outside the shores of Nigeria

1 ) 97% + 5% =102%
2) West Germany grin
3) My wife belongs to the other room

cry cry cry cry
Buhari remains the worst President in Africa

Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by orisa37: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2016
IT SHOULD BE A CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT.
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by chemicalDisease: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Supported.

We wouldn't hv gotten to this with the dullard.
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Not just political appointments, the force(police, army etc) needs this more. They keep making unstable human beings police officers and that's why they can shamelessly ask you to park for not giving them #50 cry
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by Franky826: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Yes they do ooo.
But you should have led by example in your own time undecided
Re: 'Politicians Aspiring For Office Need Psychiatric Test’–Ex-EFCC Boss, F. Waziri by morbeta(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2016
I never cared to ready the details, lets assume it's possible, wouldn't the same system manipulate the whole process?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Launches 2016 Dry Season Farming (picture) / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri Empowers Constituents! / We Are Looking Up To Buhari’s Military Experience To Help Resolve Our Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.