Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. (8250 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Hollasmall:

So, how was it bro?
Share your experience for the sake of others

No worry, I go share my own for you. Me sef go soon go. grin
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Hollasmall: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

No worry, I go share my own for you. Me sef go soon go. grin

Can't wait bro grin
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by bukatyne(f): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

Monitoring Spirit ahn ahn. I didn't even notice the dates on the discussion.

Well, maybe it ended in entanglements & they called it a day cheesy

cheesy
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by udoka55555: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hollasmall:

So, how was it bro?
Share your experience for the sake of others

Well, I manned up after reading encouraging comments here. Worst comes to worst he will say I can't marry his daughter due to any reason he finds. He is not to lock me up or beat me because I came to seek his approval.

We flew well together the next morning and he even promised to send me the marriage list via WhatsApp!!!

So the next time I will go is to bring the necessary things and pay the pride price at once. He agreed to everything I told him.
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Hollasmall: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
udoka55555:

Well, I manned up after reading encouraging comments here. Worst comes to worst he will say I can't marry his daughter due to any reason he finds. He is not to lock me up or beat me because I came to seek his approval.

We flew well together the next morning and he even promised to send me the marriage list via WhatsApp!!!

So the next time I will go is to bring the necessary things and pay the pride price at once. He agreed to everything I told him.

Nice one bro
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Deshalom(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Yes we are. Thank you for asking.

bukatyne:

Are you guys married?

This is four years after.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by mosdii(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Good Day NL's, how are we doing today?.
Happy New Month.

Please I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys. I seriously need your help to pay my rent that expired on August 31st.

I used to work in a hotel before the Corona virus issue and I was sacked afterwards. I falled back to my little savings to help me and my mother throughout the tough period.
I have struggled to raise 40% of the rent and the landlord is on my neck. Please I'm begging you to kindly assist me with anything, nothing is too small.

Acct : 2065090286
Bank: UBA
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by bukatyne(f): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Deshalom:
Yes we are. Thank you for asking.

smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by DikeCmax: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is now 5 years later
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by debbydams(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
DikeCmax:
This is now 5 years later
go marry stop counting for him

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Ishilove: 2:33am On Jul 20, 2021
debbydams:
Hahahaha! cheesy
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Ishilove: 2:35am On Jul 20, 2021
I wonder who resurrects all these old threads

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Deshalom(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin grin
debbydams:
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by NoToPile: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Deshalom:
grin grin grin

So how far jare, you guys have been married for some years now abi.

Don't mind my aproko.

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Ishilove: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2022
NoToPile:

Don't mind my aproko.
I'm sure they are going on strong

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Deshalom(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yes we are.

NoToPile:

Don't mind my aproko.

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by GboyegaD(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Be courteous, bold, sincere, simple yet firm.

Be true to yourself and do not strive to impress anyone. There's many more meetings after this and you don't want to start what you cannot sustain.

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by NoToPile: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Deshalom:
Yes we are.

Congratulations, many more years.

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Deshalom(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thank you.

NoToPile:

Congratulations, many more years.
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Just be yourself. No be job interview
Re: Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. by Luak(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Deshalom:
Hi guys, So it happens I will be meeting my father in law to be for the first time including her brothers. I have met with her mum ones and do call her ones in a while.

Please I need advise on how to make the meeting go smoothly.
. By now you will agree with me that what is important is your preparedness for marriage proper, not just the wedding ceremony. Guys ought to master how to relate with both families and friends bearing in mind that a lot is being expected from you. However, those that were pleased with your conduct and maturity will always come to your help, especially if you approach them should the need arise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Your Parents Disown You? / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / For The Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.