Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) (33160 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Mr Thorpido, good afternoon sir.
Hello,good afternoon to you. smiley
I hope to hear from you.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by victorazy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Annalise:

So you're happy that someone got killed because you can't deal with rejection?

Was I the one that killed her? grin

"He who brought firewood vested by ants invited lizards for party" grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:

I will check you out

Thanks and it's Hip Hop Soul
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by missyadorable(f): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
why should she make the bastardized idiot her next of kin?

are u her Husband

even her husband is not qualified to be her next of kin

my brother remains my next of kin till my child is old enough

my gross is why 13 years of relationship? na wa o
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
adedayoa2:
I'm not disputing that, but such is life. You know as they say good guys ain't no fun. But I like good guys sha. cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
For real?
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
thorpido:
Hello,good afternoon to you. smiley I hope to hear from you.
Thanks for replying. Happy weekend!
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Irepib(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
thorpido:
Where do women always meet these devils?
Women ought to be more logical and sniff out devils quickly.Why stay with an evil man for 13yrs?She didn't see the signs?

Some idiots made themselves accomplices to evil.You all deserve maximum sentence.
i kept asking my self this same questions
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Only God knows how I hate my fellow boys dat date women becos of money.Its very annoying.I luv hardworking women ad will never take advantage of dem.R.I.P lady
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by adedayoa2(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
seunmsg:

shocked shocked shocked
For real?
Yes na
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by donroff: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
God av mercy
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
thorpido:
Where do women always meet these devils?
Women ought to be more logical and sniff out devils quickly.Why stay with an evil man for 13yrs?She didn't see the signs?

Some idiots made themselves accomplices to evil.You all deserve maximum sentence.
this question u ask still baffles me...I still don't figure d way women reason...
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by autotrader014(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Really painful
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2016
wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.