Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post (12218 Views)

How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / Finally Got Google Adsense Approval / How I Got Google Adsense Using A Domain; Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Buzor, please can you have a look on my blog www.everyhappenings.com because I had applied in September 2016 and was rejected in the Adsense program. Since then I have not tried to reapply again. Please have a look. Thanks very much indeed

Your first post, you have the word "sex" at the tail end.

Also there is one of your post having the word "Marijuana" embedded in the title.

Those 2 points are enough for disapproval. And I am sure there may be for of that in the content of your posts.

The advice I will always give: Read AdSense program policy and webmaster guidelines before staring a blog with an intent of Adsense approval.

Except you are prepared to blog without Adsense (because it is not a must) the you can go ahead neglecting those two.

Good luck!
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by Ikebesupa(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
chibuzor05:

Your first post, you have the word "sex" at the tail end.

Also there is one of your post having the word "Marijuana" embedded in the title.

Those 2 points are enough for disapproval. And I am sure there may be for of that in the content of your posts.

The advice I will always give: Read AdSense program policy and webmaster guidelines before staring a blog with an intent of Adsense approval.

Except you are prepared to blog without Adsense (because it is not a must) the you can go ahead neglecting those two.

Good luck!
.... have you got whatsapp? Can I have your contact please?
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by erniewhez(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
please give me whatsapp number let me chat you so i can explain better
mine is 08135966566
chibuzor05:

You just passed the first stage of approval. You need to implement the code on your site, and wait for the second approval.

As regards your third party blociking...pls explain better
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2017
erniewhez:
please give me whatsapp number let me chat you so i can explain better
mine is 08135966566

I hardly whatsapp and I think most interrractions should be carried out in this thread. For a quicker guide in getting Adsense approval, check the link below.

White hat steps to get Google AdSense approval fast
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.... have you got whatsapp? Can I have your contact please?

I hardly whatsapp, so let us keep the discussions here. Read the link below for a better guide.

White hat steps to get Google AdSense approval fast
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by BCharles: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
chibuzor05:
Good day Naira landers, Webmasters and Bloggers. From the title of the post, you already know why you decided to come into this thread. I just got Google AdSense approval last night after applying on Monday. The exciting part is that it was my second trial after an interval period of 1 month. My first application was disapproved because of insufficient content. And hey! I did not add any single content between the period of the first application and the one I recently did I on Monday. You can confirm all these from the 3rd blog in my signature

Gosh! The intro was a long one.

To cut my story short, I will try as much as I can in my own way to help any blogger that wishes to achieve this in shirt distance time, as you can see the blog is just 3 months old. I am not teaching you any blackhat technique either but purely whitehat. If you are a blackhat freak, then I am sorry I have no message for you

As at now I am currently in a location with epileptic power supply, so when I get back to Lagos I will continue my tutorial here in this thread. If you are a copy and paste blogger, then sorry I cannot help you either

Ask useful questions for now then I will try as much as possible to answer, before I start my main tutorial. And pls bare with me now because of the light issue and my other schedules, I night not respond as fast as possible

Make your observations from the third blog in my signature, that is the one I recently got it from.

Let us keep the thread rolling!

Hello, i need Verified Nigeria Adsense account to buy...... Do you have any? Or can you link me with any genuine seller?
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
BCharles:

Hello, i need Verified Nigeria Adsense account to buy...... Do you have any? Or can you link me with any genuine seller?

Check another topic on Naira land. This one is not meant for AdSense buyers or sellers
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by Ebook4Free(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
dikerebel:
pls can someone help me, i want to start up a blog.
Contact me through my signature. I will build a website for u on any niche and even save u the stress of getting AdSense account bcuz I will be handling over the website to you with fully approved AdSense.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ebook4Free:
Contact me through my signature. I will build a website for u on any niche and even save u the stress of getting AdSense account bcuz I will be handling over the website to you with fully approved AdSense.

Really! shocked
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by ibizgirl(f): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Please if I make the new gmail account an administrator, will the person have to make a post before I apply for AdSense?

chibuzor05:

If the Adsense account is still existing in the former email, all you have to do is to invite the new email and make it an administrator. That is all.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
ibizgirl:
Please if I make the new gmail account an administrator, will the person have to make a post before I apply for AdSense?

I thought you said you have an existing Adsense account on the first email
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by akprosperblog(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
How long does it take for AdSense to review an application? my is over a week now no response
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by ibizgirl(f): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2017
I applied with the 1st email and was denied. Unfortunately I deleted that blog. Now it is impossible for me to use the email to apply. If I add another email as admin, will the new person have to make posts or based on the already existing posts. Don't want to make another mistake. Thanks.

chibuzor05:

I thought you said you have an existing Adsense account on the first email
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by macho44(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
chibuzor05:
Good day Naira landers, Webmasters and Bloggers. From the title of the post, you already know why you decided to come into this thread. I just got Google AdSense approval last night after applying on Monday. The exciting part is that it was my second trial after an interval period of 1 month. My first application was disapproved because of insufficient content. And hey! I did not add any single content between the period of the first application and the one I recently did I on Monday. You can confirm all these from the 3rd blog in my signature

Gosh! The intro was a long one.

To cut my story short, I will try as much as I can in my own way to help any blogger that wishes to achieve this in shirt distance time, as you can see the blog is just 3 months old. I am not teaching you any blackhat technique either but purely whitehat. If you are a blackhat freak, then I am sorry I have no message for you

As at now I am currently in a location with epileptic power supply, so when I get back to Lagos I will continue my tutorial here in this thread. If you are a copy and paste blogger, then sorry I cannot help you either

Ask useful questions for now then I will try as much as possible to answer, before I start my main tutorial. And pls bare with me now because of the light issue and my other schedules, I night not respond as fast as possible

Make your observations from the third blog in my signature, that is the one I recently got it from.

Let us keep the thread rolling!
Verify Your US and UK Adsense account with or without PIN at cost effective rates, I also do TAX form Submission as well.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
akprosperblog:
How long does it take for AdSense to review an application? my is over a week now no response

No specific duration bro...
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
ibizgirl:
I applied with the 1st email and was denied. Unfortunately I deleted that blog. Now it is impossible for me to use the email to apply. If I add another email as admin, will the new person have to make posts or based on the already existing posts. Don't want to make another mistake. Thanks.

If you are on a custom domain...you have the opportunity of applying with any email you want. But if it is on .com...i am afraid you have to start a new blog with a different email.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
macho44:
Verify Your US and UK Adsense account with or without PIN at cost effective rates, I also do TAX form Submission as well.

Is that the issue we are discussing here?
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by ibizgirl(f): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am on a custom domain, my actual question is If I add anotherbadmin, will that person have to make posts, or I can apply based on the posts that are already there?
www.sazzysplace.com

chibuzor05:

If you are on a custom domain...you have the opportunity of applying with any email you want. But if it is on .com...i am afraid you have to start a new blog with a different email.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 1:20am On Jan 24, 2017
ibizgirl:
I am on a custom domain, my actual question is If I add anotherbadmin, will that person have to make posts, or I can apply based on the posts that are already there?
www.sazzysplace.com

You do not even need to add the new email as an administrator. Just go ahead and apply with it directly,.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by macho44(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
chibuzor05:

Is that the issue we are discussing here?
Do you have any problem with my comments?
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by LekkiHost: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Host your websites, forum and blog with lekkihost. you also get a free domain regsitration. visit https://www.lekkihost.com/lekkihost.html
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by LekkiHost: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2017
dikerebel:
pls can someone help me, i want to start up a blog.
visit https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.new#new to get tips on how to start up a blog
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by profpromise: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2017
macho44:
Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK. Pm me if interested. Only for bloggers.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by profpromise: 5:37am On Jan 26, 2017
ibizgirl:

Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK. Pm me if interested. Only for bloggers.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin
profpromise:

Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by Valentinooo: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
chibuzor05:
grin
Which adsense is more advisable to apply for, UK, US or naija?
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Valentinooo:
Which adsense is more advisable to apply for, UK, US or naija?

Naija, just to be on a safe side.
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by alist(m): 2:18am On Feb 13, 2017
http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/
Please help me check mine
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by chibuzor05(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
alist:
http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/
Please help me check mine

Check for?
Re: How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post by alist(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2017
chibuzor05:

Check for?
how I can improve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? / Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments / King Don Come. Get All Your PHP Script Here And Get Amazing GIFTS. Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.