Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) (40843 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Orikinla:

Majority of Nigerian girls are prostitutes posing and posturing as "Girlfriends".
Lets not judge.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Adebiyifunsho(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2016
cry cry shocked shocked. Oh it really wen is not funny nothing new in this generation but for me I can't do that is like everybody look at me in that wedding day

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2016
MetaHuman:
do you know the numbers of boreholes in church you wanna die for?

Oga o

Who dey drill the borehole
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:

i asked u not to quote me again!
What will you do?
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2016
everybody here just dey loud mouth and abusing the girl, none of them know how their mothers take start....definitely, this lady will have children and the children may never know, some of u here just carry woman put for house ,dem no join una for church or mosque as husband and wife and u think the lady with u and u urselves are not prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by softMarket(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2016
99foxxy:
What will you do?

come,whats ur name?
Are u looking for husband? Did they tell u he's on NL?
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Justdulla:

Thats the reason why your religion has so much prostitutes.. cos it condones corruption and fornication.

At least Jesus did not marry a baby gal, unlike ur prophet who married a 6yr old baby and ended up as a prophet.

That's why ur religion loves marrying babies .

PS
It's called FORGIVENESS, this ur religion lacks.
So people go and blow themselves up for their dead prophet. angry
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2016
It is wrong to criticize her in fact some of the married women are worst more than her. Allah makes me to understand that once any human being repent from his/her old style that, and never go back to his/ her old style, HE will forgive such person.
Please stop criticizing her!
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Prayers can re-tighten the basket!

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:

come,whats ur name?

Are u looking for husband?
Did they tell u he's on NL?
Looking for husband? Ask your sisters who are old and searching, as for me I'm too young to get a husband and even if I want one, certainly not you so go and relax rather than say rubbish about people who you mean nothing to.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
How will that man be inserting his iron in a big Bucket hole

Old things aff passed away grin grin
Hmmm....soft work

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by softMarket(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
99foxxy:
Looking for husband? Ask your sisters who are old and searching, as for me I'm too young to get a husband and even if I want one, certainly not you so go and relax rather than say rubbish about people who you mean nothing to.

are u beautiful?
Pls am looking 4 a girlfrnd!!
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by dualsurvey: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
tolexy007:
who am i to question the man decision, mean while some virgins are out there looking for husbands and dem never see...
Really? Pls notify me if u find one, I will lead her to the altar if we're compatible.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
I can't do that

borehole

Is there any dick bigger than a kid's head? Maybe you are not planning to have kids.

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some men are stupid..How will u feel if your son brings a prostitute from a brothel to u insisting that he must wants to marry her...Yes there are many old harlots in church pretending to be a saint, but it is better not to be aware than to be aware your wife is a retired brothel prostitute. .
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:
She can't be satisfied sexually.

99% of women are never satisfied. Forget the moan, they use it to raise your ego. Sexual satisfaction is more of a mental activity than a physical activity.

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
I wonder what will make a man marry an olosho considering the fact that a lot of people have tapped the 'thing'. Anyway a sensitive guy like me cannot bear the taunts and ridicule I will get and will keep getting after my wedding.

Your not a man of yourself but a man of people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by fitinwell: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
It will suprise you what Jesus Christ can do... God formed every part in the ex harlot.. God can recreate her private part to suit and cushion are new life..

And now that is the kind of God i serve..

The God of second chance.

HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE COUPLES
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Shygirl1989(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why are these pictures online, and why is this story online, somethings are private and should be left so.if a man has chosen someone as his wife,who are we to comment on what her past life used to be. They may have children in future,how do you think their kids will feel seeing this post. Pls let's be humane, as much as we all like a good gossip story,we should be careful with what we do and say.
All those insulting her "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Successdude(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
alaskido:
I dey suspect arrangement marriage for these Olosho's o.
its normal for you especially seeing how graced such are. The God we serve does great and unreasonable mighty things...
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Egemeole: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
I can't do that

borehole
But one can mistakenly marry a screat borehole. because most girls have sex everyday even though they don't stay in hotels like ashawooo.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:

are u beautiful?
Pls am looking 4 a girlfrnd!!
Rubbish. Go to the trash where you dropped her and pick her.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
OPM go just dey package ashewo for men to marry... and the mumu men go gladly marry ashewo keep for houz.

Igbo kwenu!!! grin
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by softMarket(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
99foxxy:
Rubbish. Go to the trash where you dropped her and pick her.

dropped who?

Am talkin Love...u re talkin Pick up

baby am not a taxi man grin
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by doubleportion: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
There is nothing strange about the wedding, my worry is the publicity. The testimony should had been censored!
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by lailo: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
And her pusssssy may still be tighter than some of the Nairaland ladies grin grin grin
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by ninodaniel(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Joemarvel:
That man on white looks strange seems he slept with the girl before and also the must really love d girl kongi that much just can't get enough
. wts dis one saying undecided
Joemarvel:
That man on white looks strange seems he slept with the girl before and also the must really love d girl kongi that much just can't get enough
. wts dis one saying
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by OmaHomes(f): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
They r tins I don't comment on but this got my attention and that is bcus of you all judgin her and calling her names, it shows how matured u all are. She's was a prostitu, and now she has giving her life to christ, they is notin more fuifulin than that. Am sure she myt even make even and some of u who judge won't even make heaven. What ever she has done is in her past. And am sure some of. The past that nobody knows about. So Who are u to judge, r u God. Is there a place were it is said that those who were into the prostitution act won't get married, most of them make the most wonderful home. Even those who has not done half of what she did can't even build a home. And let me tell u something, there is no different between a woman who give sex for money and a woman who has slept with more than enough man to count for relationship reasons. They r all sleeping with men. How many men do u think ur present gf myt have slept with? Or how many women do u tink ur present bf has slept with? You don't have d right to judge her or call her names. She is married and I pray u get married. You all calling her names might even not find a better man or a woman. So please, go get a life and stop pointin fingers. First remove the log in ur eyes b4 tryin to remove the 1 in anoda. You aint better than her, u sin everyday. So you have no right to judge, let God be the judge. Bad Belle pple. God Bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by brownsoldier(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
kevoh:
Who else noticed the shading of Winners Chapel in the writeup? smiley
Thought it was just me o grin
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by tunahper(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy married life. 'Go and sin no more'
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by toprealman: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
How will that man be inserting his iron in a big Bucket hole

Old things aff passed away grin grin
To you, the OP before and after you....sing along....
Holy, Holy, Holy.....

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by habiham: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
I can't do that

borehole
happy home matter most so far bore hole brings happiness my dear nothing bad in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyloaf Ebikabowei Weds Onyi Maris In Houston Texas (Photos) / Ishaq Akintola Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception Over Wasteful Spending / Carnival Calabar 2018 Biker’s Parade In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.