Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) (40818 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Those of you judging her should examine ur lives and repent.
vo and sit down..u no get talk
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Those of you judging her should examine ur lives and repent.
go and sit down..u no get talk
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Prostitutes should marry thier fellow male prostitutes..as for me,the day i will know that will mark the end of us...how can i be keeping my self and then ended up wit a public toilet...GOD FORBID BAD THING,I REJECT IT.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

Your Just Dull to the core.
You couldn't even comprehend the guy's
comment or decipher his salient points.

I think you deserves ban for abusing the guy's religion.
Fvck you dude... i criticized hiz religion not abuse... if you cant decipher, then you a bigggggg foooooooool... shikenah
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

At least Jesus did not marry a baby gal, unlike ur prophet who married a 6yr old baby and ended up as a prophet.

That's why ur religion loves marrying babies .

PS
It's called FORGIVENESS, this ur religion lacks.
So people go and blow themselves up for their dead prophet. angry
Your criticizing a religion you dont even understand... stop believing what you read in the media.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by otubobo: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dvibs:
River State, headquarter of PROSTITUTION/ASHAWO HOTELS in Nigeria. So, am surprised.
......sharaaaaappp....there....ashewo plenty for rivers pass Lagos...d
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by otubobo: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dvibs:
River State, headquarter of PROSTITUTION/ASHAWO HOTELS in Nigeria. So, am surprised.
......sharaaaaappp....there....ashewo plenty for rivers pass Lagos...d cheesy
Dvibs:
......sharaaaaappp....there....ashewo plenty for rivers pass Lagos...
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
No amount of preaching fit make me marry am.. laye..
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by victorazy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Justdulla:

Fvck you dude... i criticized hiz religion not abuse... if you cant decipher, then you a bigggggg foooooooool... shikenah

U need a ban
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Justdulla:

Your criticizing a religion you dont even understand... stop believing what you read in the media.

Hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by dabrightt: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
It is better that the bride has repented and she is now a new person in christ jesus ...some full time prostitute are better than the ladies almost half of nairalander date in d name of gurlfriend because many of them don't work in hotel bt some of them have been counting sex over 100 men so what is the difference...And since you see her has gurl friend you don't know many have just proposed to a proffesional and hiden prostitute .....To d couples Happy marriage life jare

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

You should understand their is weak hadith, and the sahih... And also understand there is bethroted to marry and consumation of marriage... In islam, that you married someo e doesnt mean the person must move into your krib and you start making babies.... Moreover judging from history, if your very conversant, Ladies married as teenagers back then, not what you see nowadays where women in tbeir forties have wasted their waist a d cant find a suitable hubby again... My mum married at 16,shes gat a masters and a career... so different strokes for different folks
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

U need a ban
Keep screaming Ban... you expect the mods to ban me your dreaming... me and the perso when get quanta dey chat, you dey hear dey swallow im panadol... ur a seek fvck igot, ITK attitude, low esteemed punk ass swine... yeah i called you PiG,,, report to seun ask him to ban me.... ode

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Justdulla:

Keep screaming Ban... you expect the mods to ban me your dreaming... me and the perso when get quanta dey chat, you dey hear dey swallow im panadol... ur a seek fvck igot, ITK attitude, low esteemed punk ass swine... yeah i called you PiG,,, report to seun ask him to ban me.... ode

U've already been reported, Scalawag like u.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

Chiedu4trump: Ol boy go and read about the life of Aisha and tell me if she seems like a girl married off at age 6 She is one of the greatest women in history ok, so be informed and understand before criticizing....
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
i
salute
the
man

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Organs:

Chiedu4trump: Ol boy go and read about the life of Aisha and tell me if she seems like a girl married off at age 6 She is one of the greatest women in history ok, so be informed and understand before criticizing....

So you are saying that the hadith is a lie.

Might as well say the quoran too is a lie

Justdulla:

You should understand their is weak hadith, and the sahih... And also understand there is bethroted to marry and consumation of marriage... In islam, that you married someo e doesnt mean the person must move into your krib and you start making babies.... Moreover judging from history, if your very conversant, Ladies married as teenagers back then, not what you see nowadays where women in tbeir forties have wasted their waist a d cant find a suitable hubby again... My mum married at 16,shes gat a masters and a career... so different strokes for different folks

Hadith (8:3309) -
Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine

Bukhari (6:298) -
Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Most of u comment ashawo,borehoe,whatever, did u know how many iron rod dat enter ur wife or girlfriend toto, as i dey writing this comment maybe ur wife or girlfriend dey outside fucking another iron rod.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by mengho(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good job my sister, i respect you, atleast you quit prostitution & now your are happily married. May God bless your married life, ignore the people insulting you as not only are they being f*cked by different dudes 4 free in d name of dating, they also never REPENT & are jealous of you kiss
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Collins87: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hope she is a virgin?
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by dickt(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Don't make an ex-LovePeddler a housewife
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Cromagnon: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
I wonder what will make a man marry an olosho considering the fact that a lot of people have tapped the 'thing'. Anyway a sensitive guy like me cannot bear the taunts and ridicule I will get and will keep getting after my wedding.
e de read meter?
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2016
segebase:
road way every one don pass ..chai
so you no de commit house be dat. De dia de wait for fresh tarred road
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Young03:
I can't do that

borehole
how do you know. Instead of confessing your d is small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ishaq Akintola Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception Over Wasteful Spending / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest / Boyloaf Ebikabowei Weds Onyi Maris In Houston Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.