Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown (16355 Views)

5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits / How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by Revolva(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Joavid:
Revolva, how you doing?cool
Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Joavid:

doing great!

nice thread and on point.

Why is the OP not puting my blog link in the post i posted it first and all they do is place another blog link....dont know why nairaland wont post any article from my blog
Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by antosly(m): 1:16am On Dec 09, 2016
lollmaolol:
Nice write up.

Since Lagos is my hometown, I'll go swimming at Makoko and touch lifes at Christmas. Family and friends will be visiting us on boxing day.

Nairalanders are invited. But no snake talk is permitted in our house ooooo...before I change am for you. grin lalasticlala take note!!
Sowee!
I'm 4m Utah and Lagos is my village

Don't say I'm trouble
Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by lollmaolol(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2016
antosly:

Sowee!
I'm 4m Utah and Lagos is my village

Don't say I'm trouble

No worries, Utah is HQ

Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by Jayjay0(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
I will be travelling to Nnewi North for the Xmas and new year ..Christmas is always fun there
Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by Youngtrice(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Captainbells:
embarassed
Go for the night mass on Christmas Eve..
Light bangers!! cheesy
Drink Palmwine. I used to drink Palmwine like a fish back then!! With my Grandad grin

Get to meet your cousins!!

Mehn!!! Nostalgic feeling..
Can someone sponsor my visit to Naija next year?? Any Good Samaritan Biko
From what you wrote you're a Correct Igbo girl. You didn't add going to watch masquerades at town center .
Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by Revolva(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
may i inform you that christmas has been dead in nigeria long ago....no feelings....around the season...hunger too much for naija
Re: 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown by iceque(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
eewardelvis:
New packaged original beats by dre solo HD headset for sale.. If interested DM me on WhatsApp 08117652066
Pictures?

How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues