Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? (2377 Views)

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown / When You Visit Your Inlaws After Lying To Them That You Are Born Again - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by hydeka: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello everyone, lets discuss this. How often do you visit your hometown/village and when was the last time?

For me, I don't live in my state so I only visit my state once in a while and when I do so, I may not even go to my village because most of my relatives stay in other towns within the state so there is basically nobody in the village to go and visit except very distant relatives who I am not familiar with.

So what about you? How often do you visit your village?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by sisisioge: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
No visitations...no body dey there grin
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by hydeka: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
sisisioge:
No visitations...no body dey there grin
Na so! grin
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by TheArchangel(f): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I wish I live in my village/town. The most hospitable and cool place on planet earth. The only place I can sleep well without the sound of my neighbors generators disturbing my awesome sleep, where I can eat varieties of food on Sundays without paying a dime.

It is a place where my kindred will contributed and pay your bills without batting an eyelid.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by hydeka: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheArchangel:
I wish I live in my village/town. The most hospitable and cool place on planet earth. The only place I can sleep well without the sound of my neighbors generators disturbing my awesome sleep, where I can eat varieties of food on Sundays without paying a dime.

It is a place where my kindred will contributed and pay your bills without batting an eyelid.
Wow, you must have a nice village.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by jmoore(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Otego!!!
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by mspee(f): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Once in 3 years. embarassed

Witches too much for village jare wink
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown/village? by soonest(f): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Twice yearly before I got married. Since I married, just once. How I miss my village.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Ask A Man For A Come Back? / Nairaland New Year Giveaway (2018/2019 Edition) / Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.