Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song (45449 Views)

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by eezeribe(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Music is the only form of creativity to many youths... Some can even give their lives to be musicians
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by johnstar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
KingOvoramwenn1:
I HAVE HEARD IT THE LADY REALLY TRIED

I WULD UPLOAD A LINK VERY SOON SO YOU ALL CAN DOWNLOAD
mention me if u got d video download link

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by pepperandsalt(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
let him contact me
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by eezeribe(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
loomer:
I never hear the psquare version, but I feel say this one make brain pass the original version.

If you never hear the psquare version, how you come dey feel say this one make brain pass the original version... OK... # JUST FEELING
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by MrTeCO(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
dani1luv:

Full Version of the Video Here: https://www.facebook.com/yabaleftonline/videos/1180686085384122/

tnks bro....ya a life saver....downloading it now.
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Lucasinho(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

I dnt knw why i keep seeing linda!

Lawd, if its linda ikeji.....
Force her to locate me by fire by force!!!!.....
Send fire to her house lawd!!
Let her be screaming my name up and down lawd! grin grin
connect me to her spiritually lawd,

I block every hater, every enemy of progress....they will not see me lawd!.....
Even if they see me,let them start scratching their eyes lawd grin
let dem go blind lawd. grin

Lawd also remenber my guy...smellymouth...he has sufferd too much, more than me!

Force Cossy to locate him Lawd grin
oNe Word For this Cretin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by aboladejohnny(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

Lawd also remenber my guy...smellymouth...he has sufferd too much, more than me!

grin grin grin
Craze people full NL walai.
Smellymouth part got me!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by loomer: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
eezeribe:

If you never hear the psquare version, how you come dey feel say this one make brain pass the original version... OK... # JUST FEELING

Nai make me say I feel.

Not I know
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

grin grin grin Why Cossy. guy you wicked. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Koolking(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

The Lord I know in Jesus Christ is bigger than your lawd. Until you forsake your lawd and accept the only true Lord in your life, you will never be located.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by stmichael001(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
POVERTY IN HER LIFE BE LIKE"CHOI NASO I TAKE LOOSE THIS ONE"

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

jeeez! man! you need to see a psychiatric as soon as possible! shocked what the f...k? are you incoherently mumbling about?
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by justjify(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
If NCC and fed govt like they should increase data and call tarrif. God will NEVER Stop picking calls. FARK them!!! angry
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lucasinho:
oNe Word For this Cretin grin
Absolutely! a lazy and Gullible cretin! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by mimyselfai(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
I smell BABY MAMA

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
eezeribe:
Music is the only form of creativity to many youths... Some can even give their lives to be musicians
not realising that there are other lucrative and very important ventures and occupations. one of my mates father is a surgeon and a phamacist and he earns like a £100000 a year regular income till he retires and he is 42 years old. as much as been a musician is good, though some don't last long, education is still the way to long term sucess.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by IamISRAEL(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by arabianights: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
gypsey:
not realising that there are other lucrative and very important ventures and occupations. one of my mates father is a surgeon and a phamacist and he earns like a £100000 a year regular income till he retires and he is 42 years old. as much as been a musician is good, though some don't last long, education is still the way to long term sucess.
Well spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
I ve listened to the junk you people call music and me thinks it's an Absolute! Rubbish! all i heard was some Girl mumbling a language i could not understand.
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
arabianights:

Well spoken
thanks wink
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Smellymouth: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

Lawd also remenber my guy...smellym.outh...he has sufferd too much, more than me!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by alaskido(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
God don locate her!!!!
Lord pls locate me oo!!

Old boy, you dey greedy o. You choose Linda Ikeji for yourself and give Smelly mouth Cossy Orijakor. Hmmmmmm, the Lawd is watching you o. You sure say him go grant this your request because my eyes self dey for Linda body o. grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by softMarket(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
alaskido:

Old boy, you dey greedy o. You choose Linda Ikeji for yourself and give Smelly mouth Cossy Orijakor. Hmmmmmm, the Lawd is watching you o. You sure say him go grant this your request because my eyes self dey for Linda body o. grin grin

respect ur self...and go for Rita Domnic!! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
the only reason the youths of today are trying too hard to become an amature musician is because of lack of adequate education and Good regular well paid occupations.
back in the days if Anyway one tell their parents they
wants to be a musician they will take him to the shrine to find out what is wrong with him, Good and Adequate Education is still the key to a long term financial success grin believe it or not.
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by vicben27(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
babywhite:
she looks like my roommate
i can b ur room mate too u knw!
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by francotorti(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afrok:
The lady That cried during their publicity stunt, have they found her? undecided

i was about 2 ask dat question....abi dem no go enter street begin find all d girls wey cry for them abi
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Pylony(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chaiii i most to do my very own remix sharp sharp, no dolling o jare. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by ipain: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Shol3:
P square sabi find pple eehn grin
Actually, it's paul that does the "finding" peter will NEVER do such and that's why I don't like him. Peter lacks humility. When dangote came to visit them, who did you see? Anything to show off as the LEADER that's where u see peter. But issues like these, he is never involved.

Too arrogant for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by Afrok(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
francotorti:

i was about 2 ask dat question....abi dem no go enter street begin find all d girls wey cry for them abi
cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song by alaskido(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:

respect ur self...and go for Rita Domnic!! grin

grin grin grin Rita Dominic will turn me to house boy. I no get power o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.