Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. (3592 Views)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by porshuch: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
ifyalways:

You believe that?

Okay na cheesy

@ Scammer Ali, how far na?
25 + 40 = 65K confirmed.

Confirm receipt na abi alert never enter? cheesy
nne idi bad. Biko I bu onye ngwa? grin
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Mimzyy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op, confirm receipt o or you're waiting for the money to be 1m before you confirm receipts?

You just shot yourself in the leg with these fake transfers.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by ifyalways(f): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dom, Mimzy, chillax.

Neither Porshuch nor Truthslayer07 Sent the OP any money.

Porshuch get 4K sef to dash person much more a scammer? cheesy

@Uch, Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
ifyalways:

You believe that?

Okay na cheesy

@ Scammer Ali, how far na?
25 + 40 = 65K confirmed.

Confirm receipt na abi alert never enter? cheesy

Sister ify.. Situation is making some people to chew and swallow other people's scorny words.
I'm not what you think. I'm happy i have hope.
I've trying to upload some documents i've been processing from the high court concerning my late dad's account. But i don't know why it's not uploading. To anyone who wishes to see it as a proof, free to add me on whatsapp 08034408158. My late dad is a rtd. Soldier. (63 NA/184484).
I've been following it up and i'll say i'm almost done. Only the bank that is asking i should open and ''estate account'' to enable me have access to it as a ''signatory.''
All the same, name calling, accuses, insults and all the likes are welcomed.
Thanks.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by porshuch: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
ifyalways:
Dom, Mimzy, chillax.

Neither Porshuch nor Truthslayer07 Sent the OP any money.

Porshuch get 4K sef to dash person much more a scammer? cheesy

@Uch, Anambra
wow! Mu na gi bu nwanne.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
I'm not your sister.

Go fry sand chop!

That's my reply to the rest of your BS.
Wait, you'll surely harvest numbers from the gullible ones and then go ahead to bamboozle them with your cheap, fake documents.

I see you want to use me and advertise your number to try and deceive and convince the gullible ones, off nld. Number promptly deleted. cheesy

Bye!
Xuccess:

Sister ify.. Situation is making some people to chew and swallow other people's scorny words.
I've trying to upload some documents i've been processing from the high court concerning my late dad's account. But i don't know why it's not uploading. To anyone who wishes to see it as a proof, free to add me on whatsapp 0803. My late dad is a rtd. Soldier. (63 NA/184484).
I've been following it up and i'll say i'm almost done. Only the bank that is asking i should open and ''estate account'' to enable me have access to it as a ''signatory.''
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by sunvick(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
it very unfortunate for him thou. Since it been proven his a scam, I will worry no more. Thanks for the suggestion thou.

dominique:

Please donate the money to an orphanage or any charity around you. This Op is not only an e-beggar but also a fraudster. I ran a thorough search on one of the number he has used with his previous account and found out that he is into scams such as love spells/charms. He has no less than six accounts which have all been banned save for this. He is one of the dubious criminals that is giving us bad name internationally.

Scammers on this section have really ruined the chances of those truely in need.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Xuccess:

I've trying to upload some documents i've been processing from the high court concerning my late dad's account. But i don't know why it's not uploading. To anyone who wishes to see it as a proof, free to add me on whatsapp 08034408158. My late dad is a rtd. Soldier. (63 NA/184484).
Thanks.

You should have just deactivated instead of messing yourself with this cock and bull trash. There's nothing you can say or do that will vindicate you. Why not find something meaningful to do with your life?
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
sunvick:
it very unfortunate for him thou. Since it been proven his a scam, I will worry no more. Thanks for the suggestion thou.

Surprised to hear that someone of 24yrs is into ''charms and love spells''
If i have the way, or know how to, i think i will.
Such is life..
Thanks to everyone for everything.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
dominique:

You should have just deactivated instead of messing yourself with this cock and bull trash. There's nothing you can say or do that will vindicate you. Why not find something meaningful to do with your life?

Thank you. Adviser.
But know that not all convicts are guilty of the crimes they were accused of.
And some do come out to become prominent.
Thankx @Dominique.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Mimzyy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Now you're being edgy. Uncalled for. Smh
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mimzyy:
Now you're being edgy. Uncalled for. Smh

Thanks
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
sister Ifyalaways, dominique, mimzy.. You can see it..

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
here

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by ifyalways(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
See me see Blessing, Mr Ali, I'm not interested in your story, stop mentioning me.

Upload from now till 2020, half a kobo you won't see from me.

Prove that you are Ali Stephen, an undergraduate or drop out of Uniabuja.

Hope you even read the documents you are uploading?

This dead Ali is from Benue state. You are from Arochukwu. Please twist it and tell me your own Arochukwu is in Benue state. Aboa cheesy

I pity the poor family that you've somehow managed to get hold of their documents.

Bloody scammer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
ifyalways:
See me see Blessing, Mr Ali, I'm not interested in your story, stop mentioning me.

Upload from now till 2020, half a kobo you won't see from me.

Prove that you are Ali Stephen, an undergraduate or drop out of Uniabuja.

Hope you even read the documents you are uploading?

This dead Ali is from Benue state. You are from Arochukwu. Please twist it and tell me your own Arochukwu is in Benue state. Aboa cheesy

I pity the poor family that you've somehow managed to get hold of their documents.

Bloody scammer.

So someone from Benue can not marry from the east?
Anyways, good you have seen it.
One day, you will seek for help.

1 Like

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by sisisioge: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chai! It is well o. Whew!

1 Like

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Xuccess:

So someone from Benue can not marry from the east?
Anyways, good you have seen it.
One day, you will seek for help.
This is You, in September.

I asked you point blank how you came about your name and state of origin and you boldly yapped how your dad's bestie from Obinkita bla bla . . .

Fast forward last month, you are from middle belt, into mini importation and all sorts of lies.

Get thee behind me Shaytan. I'm done with you. Sorry for the bad market today, go find work. Scamming does not pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
ifyalways:

This is You, in September.

I asked you point blank how you came about your name and state of origin and you boldly yapped how your dad's bestie from Obinkita bla bla

Get thee behind me Shaytan. I'm done with you. Sorry for the bad market today, go find work. Scamming does not pay.

Thanks.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Tunami(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jiaa, lemme keep kwayet and be observing.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by YUNGLURD(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Buhari needs to appoint ifyalways as efcc chairlady i swear grin

busting criminals!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
@op,pls just confess to the honourable house who you are truly. You keep bringing different story here. The last time I read ur post it was about your mum and as at then you made mention of being in school . One or two person sent money to you( hope am right) to use as transport fare so as to attend your mum burial.

Tank God have not even carryout the transfer I intend to do secretly( that one for pain me eh)

See eh, na all of us get problem, we just they try to rock am like dat. If I start to tell you my own, you go even pity me come even transfer the 65k deal you get for here put inside my account. So abeg, carry your market go another site.

1 Like

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op your format don cast...ii

your ""dead mother "" from Arochukwu in the East was issued a death certificate that was addressed to Affikpo in Benue state..Oouch!!!!!

even local scammers would do better than this

1 Like

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Xuccess(m): 5:24am On Dec 09, 2016
carmag:
Op your format don cast...ii

your ""dead mother "" from Arochukwu in the East was issued a death certificate that was addressed to Affikpo in Benue state..Oouch!!!!!

even local scammers would do better than this

Read what led to the uploading of the documents. It's dat of my late dad who's a rtd. Millitary personnel.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by sunvick(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Guy get the hell out of here. No drop of shame in you scamming people. Look at the whole lot of inconsistencies in all your documents, statements and your claim.
Was even here calling innocent people names not knowing you are a born lair.

Xuccess:

Read what led to the uploading of the documents. It's dat of my late dad who's a rtd. Millitary personnel.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2016
The op could be broke and need money for serious issues. People castigating him should chill. Nobody knows tomorrow.
so relax, guys and babes. At least no be una hard earned money they use send the guy grin
So relax. smiley
Op it's well with u.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2016
Ooooooh. Xuccess you may be truly broke but must you come online for every money you need? Personally, I think you are a little online thief who will go on to open yet another moniker to beg. You had about 6 alternate monikers! Repent ooo.
Hell and jungle justice is real. If you like, go and try this your runs out there. They go burn u alive...

And those alternate monikers of yours or a few people encouraging him, why dont you locate widows, orphans, poor cleaning women, gatemen etc in your neighborhood or compound and bless them with money.
God is watching you all in 5D. You want to come n show here abi? The ones you have in your house are going hungry and begging you often but because nobody will see and praise you giving, you ignore them. Kontinue.

Let sob stories be verified first before we start giving. If not, give those close to you first. Some of you, your relatives haven't seen a dime of ur money since o. But you are encouraging online beggars and many scammers. God will judge you. mtchewww.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Mimzyy(f): 3:11am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

Loisemm:
Ooooooh. Xuccess you may be truly broke but must you come online for every money you need? Personally, I think you are a little online thief who will go on to open yet another moniker to beg. You had about 6 alternate monikers! Repent ooo.
Hell and jungle justice is real. If you like, go and try this your runs out there. They go burn u alive...

And those alternate monikers of yours or a few people encouraging him, why dont you locate widows, orphans, poor cleaning women, gatemen etc in your neighborhood or compound and bless them with money.
God is watching you all in 5D. You want to come n show here abi? The ones you have in your house are going hungry and begging you often but because nobody will see and praise you giving, you ignore them. Kontinue.

Let sob stories be verified first before we start giving. If not, give those close to you first. Some of you, your relatives haven't seen a dime of ur money since o. But you are encouraging online beggars and many scammers. God will judge you. mtchewww.
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by mrjaybaba(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2016
$200 transfered now......................
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Dyfunctional: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
mrjaybaba:
$200 transfered now......................
I don't even need up to $200. Mbok mrjaybaba help the needy ooooo
Re: Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. by Dyfunctional: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op, I know your gist wella. please stop scamming people of their hard earned money, it's not fair. It would be hard to know people that really need help here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday In Arrears To Me.... (with Pictures) / How Did I Get Here? / Bad Parenting - Signs Of Bad Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.