Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant (4876 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Best Between Unical And Uniport / Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Dapromzy333(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
The corruption in Nigeria universities is getting beyond control, please spread this news. The girl in question got admitted in the recently released UNIPORT Supplementary List for 2016/2017.

She made a JAMB score of 181 and was offered admission to study medicine and surgery(MBBS) at UNIPORT. But we all know that those with 272, 274 and other high JAMB scores were not given admission for the same course.

Please this is pure corruption, those who applied for MBBS will know better. It is very painful!

http://solutionclass.com/2016/12/08/scored-181-uniport-offered-mbbs-not-corruption-aspirant-laments/

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by dauddy97(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Am I dead or I'm alive
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by dauddy97(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Am I dead or I'm alive
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mbbs with 181

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by LordIsaac(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Maybe she got 7A's and a B2!
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
LordIsaac:
yeah! by cheating. Its still corruption!
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
you can't ace WAEC and "woe" UME

1 Like

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by emekachimek: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Na so Uniport be. The corruption there dey smoke weed
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by KNNGDUMI(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Don't just wake up and post any thing u feel like the 85 admitted medical students on that list consist of the initial 40 basic student they admitted and the 45 they got via utme...so that girl might have scored 181 buh she got her admission via basic not jamb!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's absolutely not possible.

No matter how big her leg is.
She probably entered through predegree or such.

1 Like

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by fineyemi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is unbelieveable. Its indeed a corruption
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Splinz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
That's crazy if true.
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by fineyemi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
SirWere:
It's absolutely not possible.

No matter how big her leg is.

She probably entered through predegree or such.
Even if it is Pre degree. She can't get Mbbs with such a jamb score. Whats her O level result like #Guru9ja
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by fineyemi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
LordIsaac:
Thats the only way she can get MMBS
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Deicide: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Its not corruption it's NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
fineyemi:
Even if it is Pre degree. She can't get Mbbs with such a jamb score. Whats her O level result like #Guru9ja
Err... Perhaps she had a very high PD score

And also perhaps her score got bumped plus 40 marks...

It did happen to some candidates.
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by fineyemi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
SirWere:
. Err... Perhaps she had a very high PD score
And also perhaps her score got bumped plus 40 marks...
It did happen to some candidates.
You are right
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Write an anonymous petition to NUC,copy the minister of education,DG NHRC,EFCC and ICPC in the petition.

Then pursue your course online too to give it publicity. I'm 100% in support of what you are doing.

We need to get rid of corruption in every aspect of our societal lives.

The rot in the educational sector is just too appalling.
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by skedman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
What is your point ,I will advise you to mind your business.it is her luck , the lord is with her. Do you want them to withdraw her. I hate people with stupid character . It is not your fault ,it is the cheap browsing facilities given to you . Favourism,tribalism , racism still exist all over the world mean while,it is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
skedman:
What is your point ,I will advise you to mind your business.it is her luck , the lord is with her. Do you want them to withdraw her. I hate people with stupid character . It is not your fault ,it is the cheap browsing facilities given to you . Favourism,tribalism , racism still exist all over the world mean while,it is not corruption
fool!
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by skedman(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
junioromniscient:

fool!
young boy is that how you talk to your father at home no wonder your life is like this, at a very younger age you have started back biting ,envy and jealousy. The sky is your limit boy goodluck.

1 Like

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by HighIQ(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
If you antagonize other people success you won't be succesful @ poster .
Have you forgotten so soon that there were
wrong marking this yr JAMB where most brilliant
candidates were scored low in some days of the
exam. You forgotten so soon. She may be 10
times better than you. If you like lalasticlala put it on fp because I know u might be birds of the same feather. Enemy of progress @ poster. Mchtewwwww
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
The girl in question passed through the pre degree program, poster is just being mischievous
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by EWAagoyin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
useless somebody bad belle why bring it here... na u read pass.. . people like u find it very hard to succeed in life...what's ur bussiness.... idiot

mind ur damn bussiness and stop analyzing other people success .... if na leg she use Oya u 2 go use hand.... leave the girl damn alone ... I wish her success in her just begun journey.
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Horspiroll007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Get ur UK used iPhone 6s for as low as #49,999.

We deliver to ur doorstep. The delivery is only available for people staying in Lagos.. To get urs, contact Dotun on 07036669909... Pls don't flash pls. You can also chat wit me on WhatsApp @ +2347036669909..

A trial will definitely convince u.
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by lollmaolol(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Check the o'level result before jugging.

If the candidate had excellent waec result, nothing wrong in being admitted into Medicine programme talk less of pharmacy
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
All I see is bad belle undecided

1 Like

Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by alfarouq(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thank God it didn't happen in the North otherwise some people would have jumped on the thread and abuse every northerner without caring to know how and why it happened.
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by horlahprayer(f): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
PLEASE FOLLOW MY TOPIC BEST/FUNNIEST DAY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Mohderry(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is just bad belle... funny thing is that it's allowed grin grin grin
Re: She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant by Amoto94(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2016
If na for North now we go dey hear quota system upanda. Spits on hypocrisy and double-faced hypocrites

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make Use Of The E-facility Card To Check My Jamb Result? / Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark now 170 not 150 / Creative Art And Fine Art Second Term Examinations Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.