Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Best Between Unical And Uniport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Between Unical And Uniport (2949 Views)

Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct / Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Between Unical And Uniport by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please guys.. Am from cross Rivers state but I grew up in Port Harcourt..I m preparing for this yesterday jamb. Am think between unical and uniport... Can anybody recommend the one more suitable
Re: Best Between Unical And Uniport by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
I love ur english :oI love ur english
Re: Best Between Unical And Uniport by Icon4s(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
dannyboii1:
Please guys.. Am from cross Rivers state but I grew up in Port Harcourt..I m preparing for this yesterday jamb. Am think between unical and uniport... Can anybody recommend the one more suitable

Firstly, when making comparisons between 2 things you use "better" and not "best".
Secondly, there is nothing like "Am from...". It should be "I am from.."
Thirdly, how can you be preparing for a "yesterday's Jamb"? Isn't that medicine after death?
Or you probably meant "this year's jamb".

Now, to your question. It is vague.You should try and be more specific. Like "between Uniport and Unocal which would be better if I want to study e.g. Medicine or Law. Even at that the answer is still subjective.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In The World / Best 10 Medical Schools In Nigeria 2019 / SS1 Civic Education 1st Term Lesson Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.