Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? (857 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / Best Between Unical And Uniport / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? by Jobdrillers: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
The corruption in Nigeria universities is getting beyond control, please spread this news. The girl in question got admitted in the recently released UNIPORT Supplementary List for 2016/2017.

She made a JAMB score of 181 and was offered admission to study medicine and surgery(MBBS) at UNIPORT. But we all know that those with 272, 274 and other high JAMB scores were not given admission for the same course.
Please this is pure corruption, those who applied for MBBS will know better. It is very painful!

P.S We confirmed the above assertion based on the evidence provided by the originator of this post.

We actually confirmed the girl’s score and the fact that she was admitted on the released supplementary admission list.
However, we deemed it improper to present the girl’s details on nairaland without her consent.
So see her picture name on our blog
https://www.wikinaija.net/2016/12/uniport-offered-mbbs-not-corruption/

1 Share

Re: Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? by otokx(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
She got admission through the basic pre degree program.
Re: Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? by blessedvisky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls post her name here and let's all see. You talk of consent yet you posted it on your blog. Post. It here too. Cc lalasticlala.

I want to see that name to avoid it if I ever find myself in a clinic
Re: Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? by StupidYorubaFool: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2016
O. P you're a big fool.. Can't believe I just wasted my hard earned megabyte clicking your link to see nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2016
blessedvisky:
Pls post her name here and let's all see. You talk of consent yet you posted it on your blog. Post. It here too. Cc lalasticlala.

I want to see that name to avoid it if I ever find myself in a clinic
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Prof. Alese Was Arrested / 12 Bag 1st-class As NOUN Graduates 5,975 Students / What Is The Meaning Of This English Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.