Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG (659 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / 6 Facts That Prove Women Are Actually Stronger Than Men (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Recently i saw a post stating the way
men has been cruel to women, i agreed
in some points, while some i didn't, by
categories, women have their own share
of the cruelty, and thats what i will state
now

Fake Beauty
Women especially young girls from the
ages of "16 to whatever age" are fond of
'make up/make over' although 'make
up' isn't bad, but 'make over' is totally
wrong, spicing their face with different
ingredients, just to look beautiful in the
eyes of the beholder, but when you see
their real face, you will be like "Is This Really You" ......

Always Demanding For Money
Majority of girls are into the 'relationship' because of money, these days 'Love' don't count in relationships, if there is no money in a relationship, what you will hear next is "Am Quitting This Relationship" , although it is not bad to demand for money, but it is bad to 'always' demand for money

Compare & Contrast
Many girls are fond of this syndrome, 'C&C' they always compare their boyfriends with someone else boyfriend, and it is in this part, that trouble comes b/w two tight friends just because of a 'handsome boy' , these are my points, you are free to criticize me, if you like

Source:- http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/3-points-that-prove-women-are-cruel-to.html
*Follow the link to read original writeup*

Lalasticlala please move to front page for more audience participation...
Re: 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
FTC..

FREE SPACE FOR SELL...

Mean WHILE...

Re: 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by alanpasu: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Counter thread cheesy
Re: 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by MxtaMichealz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
alanpasu:
Counter thread cheesy
lol....
Re: 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by Tallesty1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Anything female is cruel
Re: 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by nepapole(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Very heartless humans.
Re: 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
Anything female is cruel

How can u be looking for a real man when everything about u is fake?

How can u luv clubbing yet be lookin 4 a God fearing man?

How can u say Yes Mean No? No means Yes n Maybe means No?

How can u drrink like a fish , eat like an elephant because u aint d one S'pending? Then grow tommy like yokozuma n want a model for husby?

How can u u pack 4 friends to a quiet first time date?

How can u friendzone ur husby yet be praying for husby?

How can u see marriage as ur greatest Achievemnt ? That we had to adjjust all d door to acomodate ur out pouring?

how can u depend on guys for survival , eating their school fees n future while u pay urs?

How can?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shades The Heck Outta Cynthia Morgan? / New Stunning Photo Of Don Jazzy / VIDEO: Ubi Franklin, Wizkid And Tuface Having Fun Together At Olamide's #OLIC3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.