Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. (10308 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
So you bought a phone of 47k for a girlfriend - not a wife o.

How much is the one you bought for your mother and sisters?

What kind of question is this...?

Can his mother and sister sleep with him?

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by deolu2000(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP as a concern Nigerian, may i ask you some questions, which phone have you bought for any of your family members? Did you buy the phone from an accredited dealer and lastly where did you get the money to buy the phone in the first place? i asked all these questions because frm the testimonies abv it seem you are the only one that is having problem with your Gionee phone, so am wondering if your village ppl are at work 'cos you aren't paying your dues to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by zicoswagg(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Norman4real:
As a concerned citizen am asking how old are u, and how old is your girlfriend... Why is your girlfriend still in school. Something is not right. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
You sef also see the stuff too... Something is really not right grin
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Malayy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
op shut up.. I'm using gionee. and it has been serving me well. only God knows where you bought yours..
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Malayy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
mazimee:
I used my gionee m2 mini for a year and two months with no issues before I recently gave it out to my kid sis after I replaced it with another gionee product. M5 mini to be precise. Gionee product are just too good for their price. (recession just took that advantage from us )
The camera and the battery are something else.
If they really produce substandard product as you claim I wouldn't have gone for their product for the second time.
My colleague at work envy me because I can go all day without charging my phone while he runs to the extension at interval to charge his samsung s4 like his life depends on it.
It doesn't over heat or hang. 2G ram and the front camera na die.
It is quite unfortunate that you bought Adaka na onu Enwe.
bro say no more..
I'm a fan too.. I will give out my m5 mini to my kid sis, and get myself m5 Marathon itself.. the beast..
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Malayy:
op shut up.. I'm using gionee. and it has been serving me well. only God knows where you bought yours..
I don't think problem has to do with gionee phone, they still have the best phone but the repairing when damaged so bad, anywhere in computer village will always say, they don't fix it but go to medical roads, on getting to medical roads,the worst is you are going to be ask to drop your phone which Is unlikely to be repair
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Malayy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I don't think problem has to do with gionee phone, they still have the best phone but the repairing when damaged so bad, anywhere in computer village will always say, they don't fix it but go to medical roads, on getting to medical roads,the worst is you are going to be ask to drop your phone which Is unlikely to be repair
that's what I heard.. my guy's memory card slot stopped working. he was billed 12k.
he is using m5 mini. probably because the parts are not not common.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by oluwatozil(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Gionee one of d best I have ever seen
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Sorry uncle,na fake gionee you buy.I use an Splus and its a very good phone.If you want fast service, take your phone to their care centre in Ibadan...That's the one I can vouch for,their customer service is very good. Don't come bashing gionee because you bought a cloned or refurbished version.
Meanwhile...i am still waiting patiently for gionee m6 to start selling and its going to be my third gionee phone.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by kelxon(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2016
OP you got a Fake Gionee phone
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Youngpo413: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
Sorry uncle,na fake gionee you buy.I use an Splus and its a very good phone.If you want fast service, take your phone to their care centre in Ibadan...That's the one I can vouch for,their customer service is very good. Don't come bashing gionee because you bought a cloned or refurbished version.
Meanwhile...i am still waiting patiently for gionee m6 to start selling and its going to be my third gionee phone.
the P5w nko? I could remember you were among the first set that bought that phone.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
the P5w nko? I could remember you were among the first set that bought that phone.
#crying...No remind me of that phone abeg...My house was burgled and they made away with it.I decided to get the splus since it was higher...Forward ever things..lol.I enjoyed the 2 months i used that phone... Even at 2200mah,d battery was better than some 4000 mah phones.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by abumeinben(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
OP do you know Gionee M3? Do you know the production date? I'm still using it bro. And the battery life still stands.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by dominique(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Seems Op bought a fake phone or one that came with a fault from the factory. This is my 10th month of using my P5w am I'm still enjoying it despite the cracked screen.

queenfav:
#crying...No remind me of that phone abeg...My house was burgled and they made away with it.I decided to get the splus since it was higher...Forward ever things..lol.I enjoyed the 2 months i used that phone... Even at 2200mah,d battery was better than some 4000 mah phones.

Aww, sorry about that. It was your review that prompted my decision to get mine. The battery is just something else. Initially it was awful but with time it got stronger. I don't even use power-saver and the battery lasts the whole day.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by fav444(f): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2016
mazimee:
I used my gionee m2 mini for a year and two months with no issues before I recently gave it out to my kid sis after I replaced it with another gionee product. M5 mini to be precise. Gionee product are just too good for their price. (recession just took that advantage from us )
The camera and the battery are something else.
If they really produce substandard product as you claim I wouldn't have gone for their product for the second time.
My colleague at work envy me because I can go all day without charging my phone while he runs to the extension at interval to charge his samsung s4 like his life depends on it.
It doesn't over heat or hang. 2G ram and the front camera na die.
It is quite unfortunate that you bought Adaka na onu Enwe.

ur last sentence got the whole of me. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2016
dominique:
Seems Op bought a fake phone or one that came with a fault from the factory. This is my 10th month of using my P5w am I'm still enjoying it despite the cracked screen.

Aww, sorry about that. It was your review that prompted my decision to get mine. The battery is just something else. Initially it was awful but with time it got stronger. I don't even use power-saver and the battery lasts the whole day.
Thanks dearie...I was so devastated when the phone was stolen.. Well,thank God sha...It led to my wonderful splus..Am glad you are enjoying your phone o..u dey fear den na...lol...
Abeg Ladies Coman buy good and affordable human hair o,you look sweet into the new year.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Malayy:
that's what I heard.. my guy's memory card slot stopped working. he was billed 12k.
he is using m5 mini. probably because the parts are not not common.
Not because the part aren't common, they refuse to sell the parts out to outlets, thereby making life unbearable for customers who need to repair there device, most time after dropping device will them, they will give you two weeks in which after two weeks, you will still be calling them and they still haven't even check on your product. That awful and reason I have been seriously searching for Tecnno which I have vowed not to use before, I am a lover of gionee but I have had about two Gionees abandoned due to ordinary screen damaged. Once they work on aftermath product services, I will return back to gionee product but for now, its no go area, they cannot be treating me like a begger when I have come for repair and being handling me like a president when I want to purchase.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by AnaCheks(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
honsule:
Your personal opinion is noted. this word, get me thinking [url]"....she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own"
[/url]
what advice do u have for your babe friend that is using GIONEE phone?

Am using Gionee M5 for almost 1 year now. the phone is Rugged, charger and everything intact and working well. when a friend saw my Gionee M5 early this year, she advised her friend to buy one basically because of the sharpness of Camera and she did

A friend of mine Bought Gionee S plus, and he is still enjoying the phone. cool cool
He bought a so so fake Gionee phone.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2016
ayindejimmy:

What kind of question is this...?
Can his mother and sister sleep with him?
Are you being sarcastic or you are just stupid?
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by egopersonified(f): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Bought gionee M2 and a year later charging port started having issues, then phone went blank. I moved on. The painful part is someone whom I recommended to phone to started having issues with his a year later too, when he's went blank, I felt so guilty it felt like I stole from him.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kiady16: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2016
AWODCHEMIST:
Good day to my fellow nairalander! And to our Oga Seun @the top.

It all happened sometimes in November, I was thinking of a phone to buy for my babe for her forthcoming birthday. I

decided to go for GIONEE phone based on our previous discussion that one of her friend in school was using a Gionee phone

Which she would preferred. She told me the name of the phone ( Gionee S plus). I went to slot in Ikeja, purchased the phone

@the rate of #47000. The GIONEE customer rep checked the phone for me and all was confirmed ok.

The problem with the phone started few days when my babe started using it( mouth piece problem, blurred camera,phone

heating up while charging etc) .she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is

Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own. I couldn't retrieved the phone from her

on time and lodge the complain @slot since the said phone is still under warranty becase she has traveled back to school

and her school is outside Lagos.

She came back from school last weekend and without wasting much of our time, we went straight to slot @lkeja and from

where we were directed to GIONEE customer services @ medical road in Ikeja. We lodged our complained and an SMS was

Send to me to acknowledged the complain (Thank you for registering your complain via complaint no JSLGCC16C00121.

For any queries please call on 002348175240616 or email to gcareng@gionee). All this happened last Saturday 03/12/2016

and up till now(08/12/2016), the issue have not been resolved.the altitude of their customer care @ medical road is nothing

to write home about. I have been calling them since Monday, nothing to show forth and they were even asking me

Through phone that what is the problem with the phone instead of then asking the REG number so that they can track the

phone and tell me the status of the phone.Their services is just too poor and based on a lot of people I met there on Saturday

who have come for one complain or the other, this has actually proved that all Gionee phone are substandard and I keep

wondering what the so called SON are doing, keep wondering what is happening in Nigeria. I remain committed to enlighten

Numerous nigerian on why they should never patronize these so called Gionee phone again.

Aluta continua!
Victoria ascerta!!
I shall never be discouraged.

All thanks to a platform like nairaland and to Oga seun and his co.

A Concern Nigerian.

Lol a truly concerned Nigerian indeed.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Malayy(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Not because the part aren't common, they refuse to sell the parts out to outlets, thereby making life unbearable for customers who need to repair there device, most time after dropping device will them, they will give you two weeks in which after two weeks, you will still be calling them and they still haven't even check on your product. That awful and reason I have been seriously searching for Tecnno which I have vowed not to use before, I am a lover of gionee but I have had about two Gionees abandoned due to ordinary screen damaged. Once they work on aftermath product services, I will return back to gionee product but for now, its no go area, they cannot be treating me like a begger when I have come for repair and being handling me like a president when I want to purchase.
"they cannot be treating me like a begger when
I have come for repair and being handling me like a
president when I want to purchase."

I like this part.. that's the way it is in Nigeria. bad customer service.. banks are also guilty of this.. treating you like a king when you are depositing. but when it's time to withdraw or have a complain to lodge, you see their true color..
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Bizgold: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Why waste your money to buy this 1yr warranty phones
47k + 5k u will get Belgium used Samsung S5 ETC that u cant compare with any G OR T pHONE
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Bizgold: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2016
WEYTIN CONCEN U. THE GIRL GIVE HIM THING DT MAKE HIM FILL NICE
deolu2000:
OP as a concern Nigerian, may i ask you some questions, which phone have you bought for any of your family members? Did you buy the phone from an accredited dealer and lastly where did you get the money to buy the phone in the first place? i asked all these questions because frm the testimonies abv it seem you are the only one that is having problem with your Gionee phone, so am wondering if your village ppl are at work 'cos you aren't paying your dues to them.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Bizgold: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
BUT WHY SLOT THE SALE FAKE THINGS. HAVE HAD TWO ISSUE OF SLOT ON SELLING FAKE THINGS ON NAIRA LAND
EFCC Over to You
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by dominique(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
Thanks dearie...I was so devastated when the phone was stolen.. Well,thank God sha...It led to my wonderful splus..Am glad you are enjoying your phone o..u dey fear den na...lol...
Abeg Ladies Coman buy good and affordable human hair o,you look sweet into the new year.

Noted. I don't fix weaves but I'll recommend your stuff to anyone that needs. You deliver outside Ibadan right?
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by pxjosh(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Bro, the real issue is that you SLOT MOBILE sold you a fake device, not that gionee phones don't last. There are many complaints of slot Mobile selling fake products. Next time you want to buy a device try out other outlets.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2016
AWODCHEMIST:
Good day to my fellow nairalander! And to our Oga Seun @the top.

It all happened sometimes in November, I was thinking of a phone to buy for my babe for her forthcoming birthday. I

decided to go for GIONEE phone based on our previous discussion that one of her friend in school was using a Gionee phone

Which she would preferred. She told me the name of the phone ( Gionee S plus). I went to slot in Ikeja, purchased the phone

@the rate of #47000. The GIONEE customer rep checked the phone for me and all was confirmed ok.

The problem with the phone started few days when my babe started using it( mouth piece problem, blurred camera,phone

heating up while charging etc) .she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is

Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own. I couldn't retrieved the phone from her

on time and lodge the complain @slot since the said phone is still under warranty becase she has traveled back to school

and her school is outside Lagos.

She came back from school last weekend and without wasting much of our time, we went straight to slot @lkeja and from

where we were directed to GIONEE customer services @ medical road in Ikeja. We lodged our complained and an SMS was

Send to me to acknowledged the complain (Thank you for registering your complain via complaint no JSLGCC16C00121.

For any queries please call on 002348175240616 or email to gcareng@gionee). All this happened last Saturday 03/12/2016

and up till now(08/12/2016), the issue have not been resolved.the altitude of their customer care @ medical road is nothing

to write home about. I have been calling them since Monday, nothing to show forth and they were even asking me

Through phone that what is the problem with the phone instead of then asking the REG number so that they can track the

phone and tell me the status of the phone.Their services is just too poor and based on a lot of people I met there on Saturday

who have come for one complain or the other, this has actually proved that all Gionee phone are substandard and I keep

wondering what the so called SON are doing, keep wondering what is happening in Nigeria. I remain committed to enlighten

Numerous nigerian on why they should never patronize these so called Gionee phone again.

Aluta continua!
Victoria ascerta!!
I shall never be discouraged.

All thanks to a platform like nairaland and to Oga seun and his co.

A Concern Nigerian.

My friend u need to visit that place and see for yourself. Those girls there don't have ur time. I'm a victim, I end up receiving d phone d same way I gave them. its was just power port issues and for a whole month de did nothing about it. I only used that phone for 5 months and that will b my last Gionee phone!!!! Those girls won't even pick ur call....de will totally forget about u immediately de collect ur phone. mennnn that place is not a costumer care center, Its an exhibition for makeup artist
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by directonpc(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2016
Simple, the gods are angry because you are investing in the wrong thing.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by deolu2000(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Bizgold:
WEYTIN CONCEN U. THE GIRL GIVE HIM THING DT MAKE HIM FILL NICE
lolss... He should go and buy another phone rather than complaining then, but am sure his village ppl wl definately locate him even if he buy an iphone.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Ay04z(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Sleemg:
47k phone for a girl? after all its an investment.
meanwhile if you cant wait or u wanna support yourself before mmm give you your help, check my signature and smile before Christmas
refferal wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application / Cubot H2 One Of The Best Phone With 4g Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.