Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. (10314 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
dominique:

Noted. I don't fix weaves but I'll recommend your stuff to anyone that needs. You deliver outside Ibadan right?
yayyy..thanks sis.We deliver Nationwide..Doorstep delivery is also available.Free delivery on all hair and wigs orders to selected States till 20th December ,2016.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by eleshin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
Sorry uncle,na fake gionee you buy.I use an Splus and its a very good phone.If you want fast service, take your phone to their care centre in Ibadan...That's the one I can vouch for,their customer service is very good. Don't come bashing gionee because you bought a cloned or refurbished version.
Meanwhile...i am still waiting patiently for gionee m6 to start selling and its going to be my third gionee phone.

Pls tell them to release M6 plus, that is the phone of the year already.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
eleshin:

Pls tell them to release M6 plus, that is the phone of the year already.
lol,when M6 neva come out.I was assured it wud be out before friday next week though..I don chop part of my money sef..lol.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by policy12: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
honsule:
Your personal opinion is noted. this word, get me thinking [url]"....she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own"
[/url]
what advice do u have for your babe friend that is using GIONEE phone?

Am using Gionee M5 for almost 1 year now. the
phone is Rugged, charger and everything intact and working well. when a friend saw my Gionee M5 early this year, she advised her friend to buy one basically because of the sharpness of Camera and she did

A friend of mine Bought Gionee S plus, and he is still enjoying the phone. cool cool

Bros u too correct na gionee m5 I dey use too and I can advice anyone to go for it. May be na Aba made u bought.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by eleshin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
lol,when M6 neva come out.I was assured it wud be out before friday next week though..I don chop part of my money sef..lol.

M6 is out, there is a thread with pictures.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kiady16: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
M6 is out
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by HyDef(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
My M5 is splendid. 11 months and 1 year old. No problems.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
eleshin:

Kiady16:
M6 is out
eleshin:

I mean out like already selling in shops..
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by eleshin(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
I mean out like already selling in shops..

Yes
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Pancho01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kelly2713:

am using p5w as well but the battery life is not ok. how do you cope with it
Yeah, most Gionee phones have that bad battery life and that is the only blemish on their part. It also affects me.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by bowman000(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2016
Camon c9 all d way

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by onyiiella(f): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2016
U got the fake, I'm using Gionee M5 and I can tell u is the best.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by honsule(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2016
deolu2000:

lolss... He should go and buy another phone rather than complaining then, but am sure his village ppl wl definately locate him even if he buy an iphone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy .........his village ppl wl definately locate him even if he buy an iphone grin grin
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by gentlegenius(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
honsule:
Your personal opinion is noted. this word, get me thinking [url]"....she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own"
[/url]
what advice do u have for your babe friend that is using GIONEE phone?

Am using Gionee M5 for almost 1 year now. the phone is Rugged, charger and everything intact and working well. when a friend saw my Gionee M5 early this year, she advised her friend to buy one basically because of the sharpness of Camera and she did

A friend of mine Bought Gionee S plus, and he is still enjoying the phone. cool cool
I think you guys misunderstood the emphasis the OP is laying down here.
He isn't completely condemning all gionee phones but instead, he's condemning their poor customer care delivery. He told us not to buy gionee phones so that we won't be a victim of their poor customer care services in case the phone develops a fault.
The only area the OP is found wanting is spending such amount of money carelessly just to please a girlfriend without even seeking the advice of phone experts. Buying a 47k phone for a girlfriend in this period of recession and economic quagmire is utter madness.
OP, I think this is happening so that you can learn a lesson.
So stop disturbing gionee care, throw the phone away, learn your lessons, receive sense and move on...
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by deolu2000(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
honsule:

cheesy cheesy cheesy .........his village ppl wl definately locate him even if he buy an iphone grin grin
thats to show the extent of the anger of the gods with him.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kingssleyy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
queenfav:
Thanks dearie...I was so devastated when the phone was stolen.. Well,thank God sha...It led to my wonderful splus..Am glad you are enjoying your phone o..u dey fear den na...lol...
Abeg Ladies Coman buy good and affordable human hair o,you look sweet into the new year.
Do you know if the S Plus is still available in slots? If yes, do you know the price?
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kingssleyy:
Do you know if the S Plus is still available in slots? If yes, do you know the price?
Gionee has discontinued productions for splus.. I don't know about slots having it,because even gionee care center doesn't sell it anymore.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kingssleyy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
queenfav:
Gionee has discontinued productions for splus.. I don't know about slots having it,because even gionee care center doesn't sell it anymore.
ok
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
queenfav:

why was it discontinued? The demand for s plus is higher than demand for m5 mini. S plus is lighter, camera sharper, sexier and sleeker than m5 mini.
Also, do you think f103 pro takes sharper pictures than s plus?
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by elpiro: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2016
help, where can I change my cracked gionee M5mini screen? I stay at sango-ota, Ogun state
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kiady16: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2016
elpiro:
help,
where can I change my cracked gionee M5mini screen?
I stay at sango-ota, Ogun state
come to Ikeja. 9, medical road, opposite Zenithbank, off Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by elpiro: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Kiady16:
come to Ikeja. 9, medical road, opposite Zenithbank, off Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja.
Can I get it the same day? what is the cost implication?
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kiady16: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2016
elpiro:

7 working days. You can pm me
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kiady16: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
elpiro:

reply your mail.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
queenfav:
Sorry uncle,na fake gionee you buy.I use an Splus and its a very good phone.If you want fast service, take your phone to their care centre in Ibadan...That's the one I can vouch for,their customer service is very good. Don't come bashing gionee because you bought a cloned or refurbished version.
Meanwhile...i am still waiting patiently for gionee m6 to start selling and its going to be my third gionee phone.
hi, please can you give me the address of the service centre in IB or a reputable place in mokola.pls reply ASAP!
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by queenfav(f): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jozprecious:
hi, please can you give me the address of the service centre in IB or a reputable place in mokola.pls reply ASAP!
Its beside eleganza plaza, mokola r/abt Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by shapoh(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maybe u bought a fake since you claimed its not as ------ as your friends own...
so why would u inform your enemy not to buy it? u never gave a response to that
grin grin grin

AWODCHEMIST:
Good day to my fellow nairalander! And to our Oga Seun @the top.

It all happened sometimes in November, I was thinking of a phone to buy for my babe for her forthcoming birthday. I

decided to go for GIONEE phone based on our previous discussion that one of her friend in school was using a Gionee phone

Which she would preferred. She told me the name of the phone ( Gionee S plus). I went to slot in Ikeja, purchased the phone

@the rate of #47000. The GIONEE customer rep checked the phone for me and all was confirmed ok.

The problem with the phone started few days when my babe started using it( mouth piece problem, blurred camera,phone

heating up while charging etc) .she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is

Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own. I couldn't retrieved the phone from her

on time and lodge the complain @slot since the said phone is still under warranty becase she has traveled back to school

and her school is outside Lagos.

She came back from school last weekend and without wasting much of our time, we went straight to slot @lkeja and from

where we were directed to GIONEE customer services @ medical road in Ikeja. We lodged our complained and an SMS was

Send to me to acknowledged the complain (Thank you for registering your complain via complaint no JSLGCC16C00121.

For any queries please call on 002348175240616 or email to gcareng@gionee). All this happened last Saturday 03/12/2016

and up till now(08/12/2016), the issue have not been resolved.the altitude of their customer care @ medical road is nothing

to write home about. I have been calling them since Monday, nothing to show forth and they were even asking me

Through phone that what is the problem with the phone instead of then asking the REG number so that they can track the

phone and tell me the status of the phone.Their services is just too poor and based on a lot of people I met there on Saturday

who have come for one complain or the other, this has actually proved that all Gionee phone are substandard and I keep

wondering what the so called SON are doing, keep wondering what is happening in Nigeria. I remain committed to enlighten

Numerous nigerian on why they should never patronize these so called Gionee phone again.

Aluta continua!
Victoria ascerta!!
I shall never be discouraged.

All thanks to a platform like nairaland and to Oga seun and his co.

A Concern Nigerian.

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by wheezyoung(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kingssleyy:
have one for sale if interester tho...fairly used...very neat
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by kingston247: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Slot gave u a fake gionee phone...not gone. .so u should b angry with slot not gionee
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by shapoh(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
LMAO...o my gaad cheesy cheesy cheesy
deolu2000:

thats to show the extent of the anger of the gods with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / How To Get Free N5,000 Voice Credit On Airtel Network / Here Are 7 Best Things I Found About The TECNO Phonepad 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.