Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win (35980 Views)

Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / Dangote Donates ₦50M To Super Falcons For AWCON Win (photos) / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
How did Buhari become president? Thunder fire buhari ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Chiedu4Trump: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by elitejosef: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by iluvdonjazzy: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
K
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by ChiSun27(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
I hate coming across news like this, it makes me feel less of a Nigerian... cry
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by dayleke: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Shame...
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by tafabaloo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
We asked for a CHANGE and change we get.
Can't wait for 2018. ...for the beginning of another process and hear what they have to tell us as excuse for their dismal performance.

Yeye people
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Sir2rexninefour(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
So long as they're women, in bubu's voice.....

"they belong to the other room"! sad

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by idupaul: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Evergreen4:
Bubu should forfeit one of his foreign trips and use the travelling allowance to pay them. They deserve respect, commendation and compensation for winning the trophy.

But ironically the NFL president and the minister travelled first class today on an international flight to hold a meeting with Nike officials
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by afroditte(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol, trust women to take you to the cleaners when you fúck up.

Hell indeed hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Otono123(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eya poor girls. The president do not give a damn about you guys. just take heart OK
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
I just feel sorry for Samuel opkaraji, rashidi yekini and stephen keshi , they died for this country for nothing

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dis is a national disgrace
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sometimes when I read news like this, the wish that comes to my mind is that may God never allow our evil leaders to see the next day.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by icemann(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
The captain should please set up a go fund me account, we will pay them.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by deebrain(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Evergreen4:
Bubu should forfeit one of his foreign trips and use the travelling allowance to pay them. They deserve respect, commendation and compensation for winning the trophy.

If you calculate how much the president spends per trip, you will weep for this country.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
What kinda fvcking country is this?
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by bignoble05(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
misplaced priority.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by naijacentric(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Goldenheart:
angry No shame

And Atiku is also coming 2019 ....

okay.
atiku hang u dere una neva wise ni wetin d guy wan offer shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by misteryman: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bubu we can still sell one of our purchased Aircrafts to pay them.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by tweetsme(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is why I love the Jonathan Administration though he is not a saint, he always compensate players whenever they go for a competition. Missing him on this.

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Buhari is a dullard. Solomon dalung is a go.at.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by FGO1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay80s:
I just feel sorry for Samuel opkaraji, rashidi yekini and samson siasia , they died for this country for nothing

Who told u samson siasia is dead. U don't even know about sport. Go and read ur sport history well
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by oluwasegun007(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
dis ladies should just sell d trophy to Cameroon in exchange for money....
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
FGO1:

Who told u samson siasia is dead. U don't even know about sport. Go and read ur sport history well

I have edited it, na stephen keshi I wan type but this govt failures wan affect my knowledge,
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by IamISRAEL(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by willibounce1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
A prophet once said Nigerians will throw stones at Buhari. I think the time is really drawing near.

That useless minister of sport should be sent back to his village. That is has no business with anything that has to do with common sense.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by adefizzy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a country! And some people are in the house of representatives just to say nay and Yea and are being paid hundreds of millions.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by daveP(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
dhardline:
Abeg na country be this one?

On a more serious note, it seems this country is on autopilot. Please Nigerian youths in the next

elections make sure you vote for competency.Take your time and do a little research on your

approved candidate, make sure your candidate is present in the debates so we can hear what

they have to offer. Do not vote thieves or people who have not been able to even add anything to

their lives after leaving office. Be wise and don't vote any past president or their vice.

We need performers to stir this country on the right track and not empty Change promises.
I sat down with a group of perceived intellectuals and they fall my hand big time. I raised the issue that we need a president under 45 to take the reigns and they began to say the workload will be to much that an old elderly man is better. I shook my head.

This was exactly UK's pattern until Winston Churchill's demise. Some Nigerians no get brain.

see prime minister's age nowadays.... below 48 on assuming office. And seriously, Old age is never linked with wisdom again.

If no party produced a younger candidate, they must at least produce one that has lil connection to the military Era. we're Tired of all of them coming to do "home and away" match on this country.

I've lost count of how many tropgies these ladies have won and yet bubu method seems perfect for the medieval age
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by moshino(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
buhari has NO Regard nor Respect for women! buhari said it to the world in his own words himself, that women 'belong in his kitchen, his living room and his bedroom'. You people said you wanted buhari, even if he presents 'nepa bill' as certificate, well, well, well, now you have him, deal with it folks!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by White007(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay80s:

I have edited it, na stephen keshi I wan type but this govt failures wan affect my knowledge,

Lol, abeg no allow this useless government matter affect your knowledge oh cheesy

This government has really failed woefully, there's not a single thing you can point as what they have achieved since they came in. For all those who voted for these incompetent, self centered, narcisscism grandiose, and media hogs government, you should go hide your heads in shame.

As for those who saw this from afar and tried to warn them about the change they seek, let's just relax, sit back and watch things unfold.
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by adefizzy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Since Apc won with their change,everytin just turn upside down,no strength to complain self

Seriously, no strength to complain, no be person wey chop belle full dey protest? We are just praying to God to give us better person to vote for in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.