Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win (35981 Views)

Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others / Dangote Donates ₦50M To Super Falcons For AWCON Win (photos) / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by freshboi88: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2016
openmine:

how wud U say such a thing?
do U have any idea wat dose ladies went tru...?
Do U know d pride and honour dey all brought 2 nigeria by retaining deir dominance in Africa?

Even the recent utterance of his "united states of Nigeria" minister about d falcons is a true reflection of how the president tinks about football or sports in general....

bro Dis isn't politics and am neither partisan....
Let the president do wat is expected of him....Dis shame is just too much...haba

My friend keep quiet, if u have Nuffn do say, what is important is for them to be paid, what is expected is to congratulate them, there's no law tht says he must invite them to the Villa............. What we should all clamour for is for them to be paid..... Why do I feel the need to tell me ur non partisan...... The reason is because ur partisan, biased and sentimental
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by openmine(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
freshboi88:

My friend keep quiet, if u have Nuffn do say, what is important is for them to be paid, what is expected is to congratulate them, there's no law tht says he must invite them to the Villa............. What we should all clamour for is for them to be paid..... Why do I feel the need to tell me ur non partisan...... The reason is because ur partisan, biased and sentimental
I don't blame U....it obvious u see only where ur eyes want 2 see.....

do U tink its all about d money every time?

wat about d honour associated wit it....?

do U know wat dese ladies went tru....just 2 make ungrateful people like U 2 feel proud and Bragg...?

Its d least dat was expected from a president 2 welcome and host our gallant ladies who went and brought yet Anoda trophy...

How much dose it take 2 celebrate men and women who pilled blood and sweat 2 make Nigeria proud...

Yet U come here trying 2 justify a perplexed president and his incompetent minister....for deir obvious blunder...

well no need trying 2 explain 2 u....its obvious ur job is 2 defend ur paymasters even d country is going down..

If calling out a president 4 an obvious injustice on our dear heroines is being sentimental and biased,den so be it....
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by freshboi88: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
openmine:

I don't blame U....it obvious u see only where ur eyes want 2 see.....

do U tink its all about d money every time?

wat about d honour associated wit it....?

do U know wat dese ladies went tru....just 2 make ungrateful people like U 2 feel proud and Bragg...?

Its d least dat was expected from a president 2 welcome and host our gallant ladies who went and brought yet Anoda trophy...

How much dose it take 2 celebrate men and women who pilled blood and sweat 2 make Nigeria proud...

Yet U come here trying 2 justify a perplexed president and his incompetent minister....for deir obvious blunder...

well no need trying 2 explain 2 u....its obvious ur job is 2 defend ur paymasters even d country is going down..

If calling out a president 4 an obvious injustice on our dear heroines is being sentimental and biased,den so be it....

My shut d f up.....the girls have been clamouring for their allowance not to meet the president, whts d point meeting D president only to get a handshake and thank u for the job well done......Honour indeed, d only honour they need is the money, u just want to shade the president for everything

If ur shading D president for tht incompetent sport minister I will join u to castigate him for not sacking the useless minister but this one is dead on arrival.... I rest my case
Re: Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win by openmine(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
freshboi88:

My shut d f up.....the girls have been clamouring for their allowance not to meet the president, whts d point meeting D president only to get a handshake and thank u for the job well done......Honour indeed, d only honour they need is the money, u just want to shade the president for everything

If ur shading D president for tht incompetent sport minister I will join u to castigate him for not sacking the useless minister but this one is dead on arrival.... I rest my case

Hahahahahaha.... u r d one dat has 2 shut up
U know absolutely nothing about wat U say....
if U don't need d honour,Dats fine wit me...
don't compare urself wit dose ladies who have done sum tin honourable and d least dey deserve is a proper welcome and hosting....at least let dem know dat dey r valued and cherished in deir country....
but wat do U know...?

d gallant ladies don't only deserve deir pay,but dey also deserve being celebrated by d no 1 citizen of d country...period!

and whether u like it or not,Dats exactly wat dey r going 2 get.....if U don't like it find d nearest powered transformer and give it a beary hug or take a stroll 2 d lagoon and do d needful....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.