Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Getting To University Has Become An Obsession - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting To University Has Become An Obsession (1060 Views)

OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. / Would You Allow Your Child Join The Military Rather Than Go To University? / Is Obsession Sign Of Love In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To University Has Become An Obsession by Hasbol88: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2007
I will like to share some of my obsession about getting to the university you all.i'
Re: Getting To University Has Become An Obsession by Easyy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2007
I think that's a good obsession.

It is much better than being obsessed with scamming to make money or any other illegal activity. Besides, your obsession means that you are aspiring to be able to contribute positively to the society.

Way to go matey!
Re: Getting To University Has Become An Obsession by amebo22: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
its not just obsessing to get into it, U better be prepared and obsessed to stay and finish it, good luck
Re: Getting To University Has Become An Obsession by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
Education is the best legacy you could give to yourself and your generation.
Re: Getting To University Has Become An Obsession by Akinagirl(f): 1:41am On Sep 05, 2009
Good obsession. Its about your life. However this should be in the Education section.

(1) (Reply)

2day Is My Birthday! / Do Maternity/paternity Leave Damage Employers? / List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.