Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra (1817 Views)

Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / Fg’s School Feeding Project Starts Poorly — Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by Jesusloveyou: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
tit:
So Obiano has joined the liars?
because he is progressive.
He will soon decamp to apc, with the excuse That because buhari is a sincere And honest president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yyeske:
You just go STFU, if the feeding program had started in Sokoto, then Kano then Oyo before it moves SE, you'd complain.

Now it started in the SE, you still complain

What the heck do you guys want?

We want authenticity instead of fraud and propaganda...
Give us proof

and why are you angry if it starts or don't start in the SE, like you've cared?? We really do not need it.
Meanwhile, Why cry more than the bereaved? Something fishy.
Or do you think we are hungry? We are not.
So Don't be slow and get us proof to authenticate the source.
is that not an easy task if you and your GOONS are genuine ??
Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by okasebe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
TheEastActivist:

We want authenticity instead of fraud and propaganda...
Give us proof

and why are you angry if it starts or don't start in the SE, like you've cared?? We really do not need it.
Meanwhile, Why cry more than the bereaved? Something fishy.
Or do you think we are hungry? We are not.
So Don't be slow and get us proof to authenticate the source.
is that not an easy task if you and your GOONS are genuine ??

I don't want you to die of bitterness.

Imagine you saying punch, tribune etc are not credible enough.

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by darknetcom: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Op the second picture you put won't fly as this is Kenya... why lumping it with Obiano advert banner on the school feeding program placed on absa website which has not yet started...

Or is Obiano feeding program banner advert now federal govt own evidence?
You guys should just give it up or get us evidence...
Propagandas everywhere

Original picture

you people sef..its called information tweaking even newspapers do that if they dont have photos..

you people know that for years...

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
[s]
okasebe:

I don't want you to die of bitterness.

Imagine you saying punch, tribune etc are not credible enough.
[/s]

They are rubbish even lai Muhammed has talk I'll of them... they propagate junk without genuine investigation or verifiable claims.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by TheEastActivist: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2016
darknetcom:

you people sef..its called [b]information tweaking [/b]even newspapers do that if they dont have photos..

you people know that for years...

Lol.. you got the name right.. information tweaking.. what are you tweaking in the 21st century?

Yes we've known that for years all this while when the sw holds all the media tripod of our nation dishing out lies and propaganda to people but now things has changed for Good and the berthing of social media has helped in nailing the coffin of such media menace...

That means any unverifiable claims won't fly anymore besides I have given a genuine media outlet that will always report on every happening of the governance in Anambra state.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by Papertrail11(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2016
something dull elrufai cannot do obiano do am yotuba tho but the level of devt and the way yu guys dey para I respect una hustle doffs hat
Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by darknetcom: 12:57am On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol.. you got the name right.. information tweaking.. what are you tweaking in the 21st century?

Yes we've known that for years all this while when the sw holds all the media tripod of our nation dishing out lies and propaganda to people but now this has changed and the berthing of social media has helped in nailed the coffin of such media menace...

That means any unverifiable claims won't fly anymore besides I have given a genuine media outlet that will always report on every happening of the governance in Anambra state.

we are used to it..

think what you like..who cares...

i am not a journalist...face front joor...

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by LoveMachine(m): 2:17am On Dec 09, 2016
post=51756943:

Read well before you type

Next it will be that they have given the children a "special" akara and moi moi that will "Islamize" their minds. Simple school feeding has turned into a conspiracy theory? I'm tired.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by seunmsg(m): 4:58am On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Yes we've known that for years all this while when the sw holds all the media tripod of our nation dishing out lies and propaganda to people but now things has changed for Good and the berthing of social media has helped in nailing the coffin of such media menace...

I think you should cover your face and exit this thread quietly. The more you grandstand on what is obvious, the more your bofoonrey becomes obvious. Primary school pupils from Anambra are already enjoying moi-moi garnished with vegetable, we should all commend the president for keeping his promise instead of denying and playing crass politics with everything.

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme Begins In Anambra by davinchecodes(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
ijebuloaded:

only PUNCHNG is better-off any Fcukin anambra media outlet

Gimme sample of ya Anambra Media Outlet mayb we recognize it sef

#YEYEpipu

Try using Admob
Admob doesn't have issues like adsense
if you are getting up to 1000 views per day

you can try my app for demo

I will give you an Android app for your wordpress site for a Token.
You can get a demo of the app on
https://www.techcorb.com/Lite.apk

Admob is supported
The token can be any amount you can afford.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos of Cash haul uncovered by EFCC in Andrew Yakubu's vault (details) / F. G. Orders Suspension Of Amaechi, Others.. / Vote Obule For Senate 2019 Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.