Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me (4946 Views)

Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by JuanJO(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
I paid in #25,000 to a person they said to need my help (match) yestaday, since that yesterday the person have not confirm me and he stop picking my calls. My question is this, what is now the essence of uploading the teller which I have already done
since the guy have refuse to pick my calls, what is my faith
Hope am not duped
Help! Help!! Help!!!

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Holuwarsehun(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
call the person's guider
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by JuanJO(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Holuwarsehun:
call the person's guider
the guider said the guy said he have not receive bank alert
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Chuksemi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Keep Calling or send a text, I have been in a situation like this before. Don't worry about being blocked though. You won't be. The person probably has a good reason why
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
JuanJO:
I paid in #25,000 to a person they said to need my help (match) yestaday, since that yesterday the person have not confirm me and he stop picking my calls. My question is this, what is now the essence of uploading the teller which I have already done
Hope am not duped
Help! Help!! Help!!!

Na wa for una. Must una carry everything come here? What is the need for support then? If the guy refuses to confirm you, do not worry. Rather, make the situation to the support. Believe me, everything would be taken care of. Nobody's money has ever lost in MMM.

12 Likes

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
JuanJO:
Hope am not duped
Help! Help!! Help!!!
I am currently battling dsame thing only dat urs is even better. in my own case d person said he had gotten d alert but I still don't know why he has refused to confirm it.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by eph12(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
People just like to associate scam with everything. You only need to upload your statement of account (if it comes to that) or show your teller to the support team to confirm your payment. If the guy does not confirm you the system will.

Patience is a virtue

3 Likes

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by psucc(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
@ EPH......
Patience is a virtue and Jonathan is the Standard!!

4 Likes

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ighoga898:

I am currently battling dsame thing only dat urs is even better. in my own case d person said he had gotten d alert but I still don't know why he has refused to confirm it.

same thing happened to me. she told me she has gotten the alert, she stopped picking my calls since yesterday and she hasn't confirmed me even till this moment. I'm short of words and lost too. Her guilder also stopped picking my calls and at times ,the guilder ends my calls without even answering it.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by bcashy: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
xolocious:

same thing happened to me. she told me she has gotten the alert, she stopped picking my calls since yesterday and she hasn't confirmed me even till this moment. I'm short of words and lost too. Her guilder also stopped picking my calls and at times ,the guilder ends my calls without even answering it.

Don't worry, she will confirm it, I think she has 48hrs to do that, just make sure you upload the evidence of payment, then dey look!
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
bcashy:

Don't worry, she will confirm it, I think she has 48hrs to do that, just make sure you upload the evidence of payment, then dey look!

what's happening at the moment, one hasn't been merged. I did requested for help since morning but haven't been merged and a couple of my friends are saying same thing...
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by bcashy: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
xolocious:

what's happening at the moment, one hasn't been merged. I did requested for help since morning but haven't been merged and a couple of my friends are saying same thing...
Even myself is waiting to be merged, I believe it will be taken care of bro!

1 Like

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2016
xolocious:

have u written d support center. cos I did and am still waiting for them to reply me.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

have u written d support center. cos I did and am still waiting for them to reply me.

I've not done that yet. I sent her a message on her dashboard with proof of my payment attached to the message, I also sent her a text message but she hasn't replied me yet though, I've called her countless number of times but she bluntly refused to pick it up for over two days...
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
xolocious:

I've not done that yet. I sent her a message on her dashboard with proof of my payment attached to the message, I also sent her a text message but she hasn't replied me yet though, I've called her countless number of times but she bluntly refused to pick it up for over two days...
but why re Nigerians wicked.. me I have stopped calling d fool.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by BlaQWolf: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Relax she is the one on the losing side here....write support... She hasn't gotten alert,can't she go to bank and confirm? Mtcheeew ...Nigerians sha
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by pweeryambre: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians just have a way of turning something good to bad.
Similar thing happened to my sister last week. person matched to pay her had to delay for 38 hours and then on the dying minute uploaded a very fake alert msg and receipt and was rushing her to go confirm when she have not got alert or any money in her bank balance.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
@op, look for a what'sapp group and join. See the way u created this topic as if MMM has actually rob u. Is it everything u people bring here? Is here MMM website? Didnt u see support group on the MMM site to state your complain?

5 Likes

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
SUNSHINEDAINTY:
@op, look for a what'sapp group and join. See the way u created this topic as if MMM has actually rob u. Is it everything u people bring here? Is here MMM website? Didnt u see support group on the MMM site to state your complain?

You dey mind the thing. He is one of those who will contribute to the downfall of mmm. Mtcheeeeeeeww!
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Ighoga898:

but why re Nigerians wicked.. me I have stopped calling d fool.

Me only worry is the stress she's about putting Mr through coz as it stands, she question mark has popped out on the dashboard confirmation and I've got to go my bank and print out my statement of account. The bank I'm banking with isn't that close to me. As it stands, I've got no other options but to report to my bank and get the statement of result.

Guy, I be dey think say nah person way dey fly for night or suck blood ny be witch but this girl don make me realize say no be only who dey fly or drink blood ny be witch. she's a pain itself.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2016
xolocious:

Me only worry is the stress she's about putting Mr through coz as it stands, she question mark has popped out on the dashboard confirmation and I've got to go my bank and print out my statement of account. The bank I'm banking with isn't that close to me. As it stands, I've got no other options but to report to my bank and get the statement of result.

Guy, I be dey think say nah person way dey fly for night or suck blood ny be witch but this girl don make me realize say no be only who dey fly or drink blood ny be witch. she's a pain itself.
question mark is also on my own. but I have already uploaded my statement of account. just let me know how ur own goes.
I wish u d best of luck
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Ighoga898:

question mark is also on my own. but I have already uploaded my statement of account. just let me know how ur own goes.
I wish u d best of luck

OK bro, I will do that. Also keep me posted with yours.
Today's is Saturday and the question mark popped out early this morning and at such, I won't be able to visit the bank and Monday happens to be public holiday. I'm confused coz I don't know if my account will be blocked before then coz Tuesday is quite far.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
xolocious:

OK bro, I will do that. Also keep me posted with yours.
Today's is Saturday and the question mark popped out early this morning and at such, I won't be able to visit the bank and Monday happens to be public holiday. I'm confused coz I don't know if my account will be blocked before then coz Tuesday is quite far.
no it won't b blocked. just try and explain to dem.
have u told ur guilder?
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Ighoga898:

no it won't b blocked. just try and explain to dem.
have u told ur guilder?

yes I've. I've laid and sent my report to support with attachments of my proofs.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
xolocious:

yes I've. I've laid and sent my report to support with attachments of my proofs.
just let me know how events unfold.. 07053038683 is my number
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by amcool4700: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
that is the down fall of the system people pay to people with different characters even yahoo boys are now in mmm believe me in the next two months you will be hearing many talks like this and from there people will be afraid to pay others they will be emerge with.
my brother your 20k can give you 100k in three months without having to pay any other money.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by dagok(f): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)

1 Like

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ighoga898:
just let me know how events unfold.. 07053038683 is my number

OK bro and thanks for ur concern. I will keep you in touch.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
xolocious:

OK bro and thanks for ur concern. I will keep you in touch.
my own has been confirmed. I don't know if was d man dat confirmed it or mmm support themselves. how about urs?
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Ighoga898:

my own has been confirmed. I don't know if was d man dat confirmed it or mmm support themselves. how about urs?

Woow, lucky you and I'm happy for you. I pray mine gets rectified soon. congrats bro!
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Donpizzle(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2016
xolocious:

Woow, lucky you and I'm happy for you. I pray mine gets rectified soon. congrats bro!

Just upload your stamped bank statement and proof of payment. It will be confirmed
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
JuanJO:
Hope am not duped
Help! Help!! Help!!!
hmm to make money isn't by force o, just look at your post headings.. Bros your just inexperienced kindly ask people for help not clame you've been scammed. If he doesn't confirm you after 3 days a question mark will appear you choose the option that said you sent the money. You will be asked to provide your bank statement which you have to collect from your bank and you upload it. Then wait and you will be confirmed in few days. Nawa o, untop your 25k grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Email Verifier That Is 80% Cheaper Than Neverbounce And Zerobounce / Does Pay4me Nigeria Exist? If Yes Why Poor Customer Service? / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.