Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. (26916 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by ebakhaiyhe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
This Buhari government is confused, their second name is confusion. what is the advantage of liberalize market? APC, the era of propaganda is over; wakeup
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Noticing this for a while..
When.u see a sensible, well structured and impressive post on Nairaland, few people will come commenting..
Then the few onces will be like "Thumbs Up" "i am here to read comments" "Just passing" "You hit the nail on the head"
Few likes.. and 1 or 2 share..

Nairaland i hail
[b][/b] grin
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by thunderbabs: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Op, make sure you cc NCC and bcc the ngr senate. That man mentioning nitel aimed at distorting the brains of the senators.

Some of them cant think this critical like you v done. Forgive me, distinguished senators.

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Sojebrand(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is Another point, thank u@freshkid
oluwafreshkid:
If the NCC is really concerned about monopoly, they should address DSTV!
Let DSTV sell premier league TV rights to other small cable TV networks.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Sojebrand(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is Another point, thank you@freshkid
oluwafreshkid:

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by googlepikins: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
bizza45:

y are u so obsesses with buhari, no go kill yourself Oo, d man don't know if u are alive or dead
just like how we don't want him in the south

1 Like

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by ttime(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nairaland has over 3million followers, I think we can have an official petition. Through the platform, after all we are the race to be most affected

Cc lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by princetom1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
benueguy:

Wetin concern this thread with MTN greediness??

You work for MTN? U have eyes, please read again

1 Like

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by PhonePlanet(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
2Mekus:

Fine piece by all standard. Can I publish it in our Newspaper for a greater impact?
alright. but be sure to review it cos i made a few typo errors.
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Olanrewajufcb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
NCC and their oga at the top have invested in these so called small Telecoms. They simply want to make money into their pockets. No NCC prof can deceive us by lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:
But dt was 11 Gbosa nw, nt 10 angry

lol na jara na grin grin grin grin
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by bizza45: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
googlepikins:
just like how we don't want him in the south

dude am from d south, south-east in particular... I don't really care about d guy or anything but d way u guy talk about him in narialand makes him worse than d devil .... una go just dey , dey vent anger to person wey una no fit meet
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by bowman000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
B
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by googlepikins: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
bizza45:

dude am from d south, south-east in particular... I don't really care about d guy or anything but d way u guy talk about him in narialand makes him worse than d devil .... una go just dey , dey vent anger to person wey una no fit meet
like seriously

3 Likes

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Boyooosa(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Write up longer than the Issue undecided
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by favouryemmy: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2016
The leaders of this country usually do not learn from history. Even if we want to copy from other developed countries, we should only copy the good aspects of their development. In more developed countries, when they have problems, they usually seek the solutions locally, through local research institutions and universities and that is why they are very much ahead of us. But in Nigeria, when we have problems, we usually seek for the solutions by looking at the developed countries for help. That is why the MTN CEO has the audacity to advise that the government copies what was done in the UAE. Such greed and callousness!!

I know of a developed country called Iceland. During the global economic crisis of few years ago, when their banks failed and other countries like the USA was bailing out their banks, they refused to follow the bandwagon. Instead, the refused to bail out the banks and opted to bail out their citizens instead. The result was that the banks were forced to remove their corrupt CEOs and restrategize. For that reason, that country's banking industry is one of the strongest In the world today. This is the type of thing Nigerians leaders should copy. Bail out their citizens instead of the companies.
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by ibrolamin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ السَّحَرَةُ وَالسِّحرُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَة
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الظٓالِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ ﺍﻟﻜٓﺎﺫِبِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي هُمُ الحِزْبُ الشٓيْطٓنِ الرّٓجِيْمُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ المُجْرِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ حَاسِدٍ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الجٓهِلِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الخاسِرونَ

(اَللّٰهُمَّ أٓمِينْ)
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by bobbybrains(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
That means na NCC and MTN blow up mark Zuckerbergs satellite he was to lunch in Nigeria when he came.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by africana10: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Decryptor:

I have a friend who resides i Dubai and we chat via Whatsapp...i wonder how that is possible when it has been banned there or is Dubai no longer under the UAE?

WhatsApp calling is banned in Dubai, WhatsApp messaging works. See the difference? Also that it is banned doesn't mean there are no ways to bypass it. If u are able to make WhatsApp calls with ur friend in Dubai, then it means ur friend has probably found a work around it.
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Decryptor(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
greenhulk:

WhatsApp calling is banned in Dubai, WhatsApp messaging works. See the difference? Also that it is banned doesn't mean there are no ways to bypass it. If u are able to make WhatsApp calls with ur friend in Dubai, then it means ur friend has probably found a work around it.

Yeah,,,VPN i guess.
Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

That should be the work of NBC and not NCC. And the case with dstv is different. Dstv services are the most expensive of all the cable TV networks in Nigeria so this case is different. They are the most expensive and give far better services than others combined. Getting premier league rights no be child's play, go and ask HITV what happened to them within the only 2 yrs they got the right.

The problem with Nigerian companies is greediness. They always want to make their capital within the shortest possible time even if it means giving poor services. I can almost guarantee u if another Nigerian own company gets premier league right they will not last, we are going to get poor services and at the end they will still increase the premium subscription to be more than what dstv offers. They will come up with excuses that they cannot sustain with the current economic state of the country, bla bla bla. At least dstv do deliver even though their premium package is expensive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. by segundo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gbam,my brother u hit the nail on the head.God bless you for this wonderful write-up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Loses 714,000 Internet Subscribers / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android / Phone Tip of the Day: how to Block Your Caller ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.