Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) (30223 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by anyicash(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2016
It can be Dangote's Truck but Driver's racketeering deal with Drug dealers.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by BlueRayDick: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2016
The driver should be jailed for life, his corpse chained and slabbed in the strongest sepulchre. Na only him wan escape recession abi/ Even Dangote lose millions for the recession, he no run.....damboroba , Dan Iska, banza

Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by YeyeGirl(f): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2016
shocked

Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Hoodfriend(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Now i understand what Peter, Okoye was trying to say, when he reply his fans that he was talking money with Dangoto and they talking nonsense.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by chakoty12: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by dannytoe(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Kai. bubu best friend don enter one chance shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by AntiHater: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
All this big men do rituals and carry drugs.
Dangote cup has fool.

No be only fool, na stupid. Just before you self-service to this, open your eyes if you this is going to in any way affect the man dangote.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.

Perspective of a poor person is truly the bane of his wretchedness.

Show me a real wealthy person and I'll point to you an ambitious not greedy, ingenious not deceitful person. Honesty still remains the best policy in business.

Enough of the misconception and prejudice about the real men of wealth.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by edichriss(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
I reserve my conclusion waitin patiently 2 how dangote will deny it and bribe d driver to serve d jail terms
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Seun360(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.

Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by gaetano: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Aliko Emilio Gaviria Dangote Escobar undecided
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by WizBLANCE(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2016
The probability is high that the driver did what we call under-the-canopy-job i.e. Hiding under a big shade to perform miracle (pastors, politicians) know exactly what i am talking about. However wise men hardly file all night bites into that big bag called mosquito's bite. Our big man is also a human and should not be mistaken for a god. As a human he has all it takes to look for more not minding how much he have got (economist call it insatiable-human-wants). Oliver twist was not a criminal but he wanted some more... Well Nigeria can make hell out of heaven and i promise not to be surprise if the wrong neck is seen on the noose.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by alizma: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:
o

Stop defending your oppressor.
Abii, them dey pay you?
Mtcheeew.
If na poor man wey steal tomato, you go born am.
in your mind now na Dangote De do marijuana business abi?
take the actual cost of producing and transportation of the marijuana out and check if the profit is worth what dangote will stain his name for.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by amanze15(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2016
On 5 years this would be a recreational drug, nonsense, buying a plot of land in osogbo to farm this soon, we all know the story of alcohol and tobacco grin
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by notoriousbabe: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.
chai na so dem dey spell FULL for your village?na wa for you o. Fine you no fine,spelling you no sabi. The only thing you know na to put cucumber for your borehole grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.

Why do you want dangote cup full? That guy is a living legend. If anyone will bail Nigeria out of recession, it would be dangote.

Without dangote, life would have been double hell for Nigeria. Do you know how much goods he had indiginised their production?
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.
If e wan come sell hard drug na ordinary Igbo e go dey sell? Use your brain.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Cjrane2:
Thats how they make millions
Later some people go dey envy am

Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Dangote should be Arrested with imideate effect. i can bet my ass the police will not even go near his office because he is a wealthy man, if he was a poor man they d already arrested him.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by maxwell767(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
chuose2:
We must all agree that Buhari is the BEST thing to happen Nigeria!!

It must be allahs doing that we have Buhari as President.
Buhari is a man of his words. grin

I mean check out Buhari, a man of special qualities.

He make one feel good

Buhari is the only man in the last 50 years to make Nigeria go into recession twice.
First time 1983-1984

Again this year 2016

Buhari Promised Chains and Prices Rose

Buhari Promised NO FOOD for Nigerians,
and hunger we have.

Buhari Promised to make N1000 = $1.
Well the Naira is not smiling

Buhari is rhe only Cattle man to become president over the educated Profs & co

Buhari Promised to Destroy jobs.
This he did well

PLEASE EVERYBODY BUHARI IS THE BEST THING FOR US

SAI BABA
grin grin grin grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is dt ur pics
tit:
o

Stop defending your oppressor.
Abii, them dey pay you?
Mtcheeew.
If na poor man wey steal tomato, you go born am.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by benzems(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by abusurv(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=chuose2 post=51768772][b]We must all agree that Buhari is the BEST thing to happen Nigeria!!

I remember that GEJ ran to churches and even Jerusalem for victory in 2015 election yet he failed
What your crucified god cannot do ALLAH has done it for Buhari so live with it
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Raddie(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Perspective of a poor person is truly the bane of his wretchedness.

Show me a real wealthy person and I'll point to you an ambitious not greedy, ingenious not deceitful person. Honesty still remains the best policy in business.

Enough of the misconception and prejudice about the real men of wealth.

In saner climes I agree.
Mind I ask, are you in nigeria?
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
He has to diversify his business in the light of recession as people are no longer building houses like before.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by CXLVII: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
[s]
chuose2:
We must all agree that Buhari is the BEST thing to happen Nigeria!!

Buhari is a man of his words. grin

I mean check out Buhari, a man of special qualities.

He make one feel good

Buhari is the only man in the last 50 years to make Nigeria go into recession twice.
First time 1983-1984

Again this year 2016

Buhari Promised Chains and Prices Rose

Buhari Promised NO FOOD for Nigerians,
and hunger we have.

Buhari Promised to make N1000 = $1.
Well the Naira is not smiling

Buhari is rhe only Cattle man to become president over the educated Profs & co

Buhari Promised to Destroy jobs.
This he did well

PLEASE EVERYBODY BUHARI IS THE BEST THING FOR US

SAI BABA
grin grin grin grin

[/s]
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Raddie:

In saner climes I agree.
Mind I ask, are you in nigeria?

Presently, I'm on a temporary business trip outside the shores of the country - but sure, I'm a bona fide Nigerian and a strong believer in the Nigeria project.
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by leeikem(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.

Bro easy na.. not all na.. don't u have any big man in your family?
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
When cement is 2100 a bag..

One man bursted..
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by Zedoo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
People should be free to ingest whatever they want to... That's what I think
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

How you take know?
Dangote cup has fool.
it is full not fool as u mentioned. besides, dangote can not stoop so low by trading marijuana. Reason nao
Re: Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
leeikem:

Bro easy na.. not all na.. don't u have any big man in your family?
maybe e no get..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / Court Convicts Yahoo Boy Acting As A U.S Army Injured In Afghanistan / Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.