Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

SWOT Analysis For MMM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWOT Analysis For MMM (11280 Views)

Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Expose Banksused For MMM Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by georgeben205(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Abajosax007:
I cant wait to see the day MMM will crash.... Just cant wait
you fit first MMM crash oo, eh neva can tell

5 Likes

Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by plenitude(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
mmm or ghw which is more genuine
Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by AyLuxury(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hey guys. I'm having difficulty accessing my personal office after registering. The captcha has not been showing.
Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by Krisgift(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Txonyi, please respond your PM. I need your guilders help.
Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by Krisgift(f): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2016

Does it mean I have to cancel my get help request and try again to see if it has gone tru?

because I have written to support and I was told my problem has bn solved since i have not replied to support in 7days. whereas it hasn't bn upto 7days that I wrote to them and I was yet to be matched.
Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Krisgift:

Does it mean I have to cancel my get help request and try again to see if it has gone tru?

because I have written to support and I was told my problem has bn solved since i have not replied to support in 7days. whereas it hasn't bn upto 7days that I wrote to them and I was yet to be matched.
sorry for the late reply, the PM ish is not working for me............ uhm, YES YOU NEED TO CANCEL THAT GH OKAY?
then, call your guider........
he must send the ticket number to support i think.
WHY WAS YOUR ACCOUNT BLOCKED?
sorry i forgot.. tell me so that i can give you detailed help..... thanks
if you wanna change guider, send me an email on txonyikeyz@gmail.com so that i can help you out
Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
AyLuxury:
Hey guys. I'm having difficulty accessing my personal office after registering. The captcha has not been showing.
its from your BROWSER try a newer version and hey, check network too enjoy!
Re: SWOT Analysis For MMM by Stancybae: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2017
MMM SWOT Analysis
By Constance chidinma

Strength
It has a foundation, strong foundation that has survived many adversities since 1989 ,hence it is experienced and deeply rooted
It is founded by a dedicated person who is not ready to give up, not for anything
It has a great ideology, and plan

Weakness
There is no legal backing that you will get your Money after you ph
The security can easily be empoewered by hackers
Delay response from support
It involves risk taking

Opportunity
It gives you opportunity to make 30 to 50% of your money every month
It offers employment
It gives opportunity to know people .
It encourages investment

Threat
Account can be hacked
It can make someone loose his money
Government and banks are not so happy with it and are threats to its existence

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / 3 Arrested, Driver Flees Over Adulterated Petroleum Product In Imo / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, Moses, Commissions Borehole (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.