Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) (31361 Views)

Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by manikspears: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
but this is very stupid!!!!see how them be like person wey never baff. if they see countries that will buy them off they will surely go. second place go be like tongue
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Spidermon: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Unless Dalung is already a grandfather, he shouldnt insinuate that he is relating to them like a father.

Him no see these women face? The youngest would be close to 40.

Bring back Bolaji Abdullahi. That man knows sports
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by seenter84: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wit all oour oil money

Big shame on naija
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by benzems(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
this country will continue to fall
after all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw&spfreload=5
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Siscooh: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Too bad Dalung and FGN! See Small Cameroon. Discouraging!

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Priceless80(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
How did we get here?
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is embarrassing to say the least.

I mean, what exactly is the problem Solomon Dalung?how difficult is it for the Government to just release the money to them?this is very discouraging.

Stop wailing and scream Sai Barbarian for me.. cool
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Arclan07: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
I weep when I read news like this ,this is the greatest form of embarrassment that can be meted on any patriot unappreciated as being witnessed by the super falcons,I expect by now that placards indicating PAY OUR SUPER FALCONS THEY HAVE DONE US PROUD in protest to this cold and unceremonious attitude of those in charge should have being displayed, barely two months ago we heard how much Saraki and his cohorts spent to buy cars,and here we are a boys scout of a minister telling us there is no money to pay this heroines it's so sad.what a shame.
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
When I said that ds demonic entity called Nigeria was created by the devil
The modes on ds site banned me for almost 2months
They thought that byn slave in ds modern era could change their miserable life in that zoo sad
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Mindmirror: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is highly disturbing
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
God help Nigeria oooooo. .... na crime to play for Nigeria niiiiii , just imagine they can't pay this women for winning but they can buy nonsense and rubbish big big jeeps for the senetors who has money already. ... na God go punish all this Nigeria government
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Bgorgeous: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
This Solomon is the only unwise Solomon I have known
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Henryadaku(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
claremont:

We are in recession because of the rampant profligacy that happened in the past; and you are suggesting that money should be doled out to the girls?! It's not everything that is all about money, the English National team do not get paid for playing at events. National pride is something that's lacking in the Nigerian culture, everything has been monetized.

A presidential handshake is enough for them, the country is in recession.

Can you hear your self ?? A presidential handshake all those training pain they went Tru......guy I don't mean to do this but u re a massive fool...okay what of the money FIFA and caf gave dem

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by pato1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Next time if they don't pay all your allawy don't go and represent period
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by kodded(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
U won't see sarrki on dis thread to come n defend his useless govt. This govt is just synonymous wit shamelessness n all forms of embarrassment.

Madridguy too go miss

cheesy cheesy

cc modath omenka passingshot jesuslovesyou midolian

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by flowe247(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
chie8:
Minister of Sports and Youth Development Solomon Dalung yesterday met with the victorious Super Falcons players over their unpaid allowances.He assured them that the government will meet all their entitlements.Below is what he said.....

'I had an amazing moment with our victorious super Falcons earlier today reassuring them of government's unreserved determination to meet all their entitlements within the shortest possible time.

I took out the time to rub minds with them as a father will do to his daughters just to enable us hear from each other which I also wade into other communication hiccups between them and the NFF.

We are not resting on our oars but doing the best we can to meet all their entitlements, that I assured'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/unpaid-allowancessports-minister.html
this is disheartening.... for a whole minister of sport to say...they never expected they falcons will win....I mean it's so SO bad.
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by happney65: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Useless nation
Cameroon team didn't win the AWCON but the were hosted immediately by their president.

Nigeria is a failed state.

This is not about BUHARI or APC.

Nigeria is fundamentally wrong on all levels.

The presidency has only sent out a TWEET since their victory.

All the Billions the have been recovering from fighting corruption, creation of Treasury Single account, can't the share 50 million naira for the team.

BTW, I thought that the AWCON Cup comes with some financial rewards from CAF or FIFA, where is the money lipsrsealed

Why was I born a Nigerian ?, I Will keep hustling hard so my kids will be Citizens of a Great Nation not this cesspool.

Wait, how can a former Red beret wearing - Prison warden become Minister of Youth nd sports.
A Surgeon is Minister of works
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Minister of Agriculture is great grand father who was an author and a career politician.
Minister of Finance (Kemi) only knows how to speak like (British) James Bond grin grin, how did she get that job, probably through the other room

And people are asking why we are in Recession.

In the words of my zoombie friend omolola15 buhari was looking for good people and it took him 6months to come up with stupid and foolish people like this Man and others..You ain't seen nothing yet by next year when you start queening for essential commodities you will know better....Ahahahhahahha hahaha

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
PAY THEM JOOR...
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by truthspeaks: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy
madridguy:
Why are you like this?

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sad country cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by buffalowings: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Allow me

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Charly68: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
APC change has come to discourage the hard working ones and encourage mediocrity. No more reinforcement for performing sports men & women in the name of economic recession..we are back 1960s style of leadership. May the almighty God bring us our expected desired change
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Balloo22(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nigeria is always full of comic relief, y do I want to commit suicide. it's amazing living in Nigeria..

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by phkka1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
I pity any man or woman who will want to die for this Nigeria. It is not worth it.
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
useless govt,useless minister of sport
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Nbote(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dis man is an epitome of d govt he serves. Imagine a sports minister opening d mouth he uses to swallow eba to say d govt didn't make plans for their money because dey didn't expect dem to win? Is dat not sacrilegious coming from a whole sports minister.. D same slowpoke who asked for d Super Eagles to stop wasting tym and money to qualify for d World Cup. Only in dis country.
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Adeolu4(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Useless man dat was how he ignored d Olympic team and left dem stranded, telling us allocation has not gotten to d specific account but allowance and his salary are never 1 min late
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by wadetaw202: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Something tells me that why the Fed government is not even acting so bothered regarding this issue is because they had already given out the allowances and salaries for this girls and is just watching to see how it will end.

This sport people and embezzlement are like 5 and 6. Dem Don chop their money and Bubu just dey watch them like action film before e change am for them

Bubu is not changing anything
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by Adeolu4(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Useless man dat was how he ignored d Olympic team and left dem stranded, telling us allocation has not gotten to d specific account but allowance and his salary is never late
Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by truthspeaks: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tel d truth, y our sports ambassadors shld be face such humiliation n buhari feels comfortable wit such an incompetent minister
madridguy:
Why are you like this?

Re: Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
When PMB called them " Ministers " noisemakers you all condemned PMB and tagged him dictator. So no one should complain about his ministers grin

truthspeaks:
Tel d truth, y our sports ambassadors shld be face such humiliation n buhari feels comfortable wit such an incompetent minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) / Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.