Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (26562 Views)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Blurryface(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
And what a fvck was a 60-year old man doing in a brothel? What kind of ikpu including albinos with aji ocha has he not fvcked at this age bikonu?

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Babzilla:

On point bro tell them O.
I dont know what kind of wisdom or common sense will make me like an enemy
as d day gos by, Nigeria gives you 101 reasons to be really ashamed of her.. Yuck!! sad angry

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The other day it was how a police man killed an okada man because of N50..

Yesterday, it was how a soldier & his colleagues tortured a man to death because of a woman.. And,

Today, it's how Nigerian Airman killing a man because of a prostitute.

Please, tell me why I should pity on Nigeria armed forces when they are killed by armed robbers or Boko Haram terrorists??
i have zero sympathy for them they can all be blown up as soon as possible, that would save people from their terror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2016
gypsey:
i have zero sympathy for them they can all be blown up as soon as possible, that would save people from their terror.
I weak for Nigeria..
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
When the airman decided to check the surroundings to find out what scared the crowd, he entered one room in the hotel and found a woman laying on a bed.

grin grin grin grin

Cc Unclezuma
the story doesn't appear straight foward. grin

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Men dying because of women since 10000 BC.

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by blackprowler: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
The training in the Nigerian armed forces includes the indoctrination that they're higher beings than "bloody civilians". Everybody knows it. Everybody in the military denies it. I will never thank any soldier when they get killed doing their actual jobs. This is not America where the soldiers actually serve the American people. They are conquerors here. Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
as d day gos by, Nigeria gives you 101 reasons to be really ashamed of her.. Yuck!! sad angry
So true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
blackprowler:
The training in the Nigerian armed forces includes the indoctrination that they're higher beings than "bloody civilians". Everybody knows it. Everybody in the military denies it. I will never thank any soldier when they get killed doing their actual jobs. This is not America where the soldiers actually serve the American people. They are conquerors here. Nigeria is a joke
Well said
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
gypsey:
the story doesn't appear straight foward. grin

E no complete rarara
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by flowe247(f): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Islie:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/217433-nigeria-air-force-personnel-%E2%80%8Bkill-man-prostitute.html

Pics: Kamal Usman, a Lance Corporal in the Nigerian Air Force, accused of killing a man over a prostitute

so so sad...
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by mrteee: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
“Preliminary investigation revealed that, on Wednesday 7th December 2016, an airman, Lance Corporal Kamal Usman, left his duty post at about 10pm, and on his way home, when he came across some gathering near a hotel in Simari area; and in an attempt to find out what was wrong, the crowd got scared and took to their heels,” Mr. Ohwo said.

“When the airman decided to check the surroundings to find out what scared the crowd, he entered one room in the hotel and found a woman laying on a bed.
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
mscheww
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by brojoshua: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Has he been handed over to the police for prosecution? Let him be handed over.
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by adedehinbo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
na that ashawo toto tight pass for that brothel hereby attracting more customers, the air force man wan use chance for the man ni na wetin make am brake his head,the air force man come go call his colleagues kasala come burst. they come kill the old man Ashawo don finish me
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by bowman000(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by drexel39(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Yesterday, it was how a soldier & his colleagues tortured a man to death because of a woman.. And,

Please, tell me why I should pity on Nigeria armed forces when they are killed by armed robbers or Boko Haram terrorists??
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by drexel39(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

you get few likes for saying rubbish and you felt you said something reasonable,I guess if u has lost a Brother or relative to this notorious book haram group u wouldn't be sounding this way,those soldier putting their life in front for u to be at peace,u feel they were forced to. E there,they choose to be there so that idiots like you could be safe nd able to type rubbish like this.God bless the military and may the soul of all the faithfully departed Rest In Peace.the same rain that waters the farmers plant that still wet the newspaper vendors papers does that mean we should pray for rain not to fall,because one man did wrong means the whole military is useless?bro come close,near me small,I no go slap u ....just come......Oga recieve sense,if I was ur parent I would sale you out and use the money for MMM
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
This Story Dey Confusing Abeg. Was The Woman On The Bed Dead Or Alive? Why Did The Man Attack The Officer?
The Officer Knows Sumtin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Four Fraudsters In EFCC Net Over $200k Bank Wire Transfer / Woman Sets Husband Ablaze, Burns Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.