Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Maiden Edition Of Mr. Idoma 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maiden Edition Of Mr. Idoma 2016 (368 Views)

Seyi Shay Covers 'thimxx Magazine’s Maiden Edition' In Bikini Photos / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maiden Edition Of Mr. Idoma 2016 by abvictory: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, please help your fellow nairalander by liking and sharing Contestant No.6 on the on-going Mr. Idoma 2016 Contest through this link below. Show me love as a family, your likes and shares will go a long way in boosting my popularity. thank you all. One love, one family.

Contestant No. 6 please, Onogwu Joseph Orinya

https://www.facebook.com/Mr-Idoma-2016-669418093219188/?pnref=story

Admin, please can you kindly help me move this to frontpage?
Re: Maiden Edition Of Mr. Idoma 2016 by abvictory: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Please friends, am looking up to you guys for the LIKES, one of the criteria to qualify for the next stage depends on the Number of LIKES i have and i believe that the Nairaland family can make me scale through to the next stage. I want to thank everyone who have visited and liked me earlier. God will reward you all.

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Pleads To Obama To Bring Justice Before Leaving Office / How Would You Rate The Headies 2016 / Amazing Ways To Prevent The Heart From Air Pollution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.