Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah (33444 Views)

BRAND NEW 3, 4 & 5 BEDROOMS Duplexes From Lekki Phase 1 To Ajah For Sale / Own A Piece Of Luxury From Lekki View Estate Ibeju Lekki / Acquire Luxury From Lekki Premium Estate Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by Qualer: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
makavele:

lol, i guess he meant to say "blue chip"

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by makavele: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=51799573][/quote]

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by paradigmshift(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=51799173][/quote]

.dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by Phyde: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ladies there too always form expensive when hooking up.
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by SirAweezy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Coldfeet:
This are all lies!
Ajah is very volatile too many communal clasheclashes there.

Traffic alone in ajah can make one violent.

Unless it's ajah of say 15 years ago and not this present ajah.

What are you saying? Do you stay in Ajah atall? Go ask abeg Ajah is one of the safest place in lagos. I don't know about anything after Ajah. But I can tell you the main Ajah like ado-badore is violent free.
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by Coldfeet(f): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
SirAweezy:

What are you saying? Do you stay in Ajah atall? Go ask abeg Ajah is one of the safest place in lagos. I don't know about anything after Ajah. But I can tell you the main Ajah like ado-badore is violent free.
Lolz for how long have you been living there?
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by SirAweezy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Coldfeet:
Lolz for how long have you been living there?

5years.... and still counting...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by Coldfeet(f): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
SirAweezy:

5years.... and still counting...
grin grin only? And thats where you based your argument? In the last 5 years there hasn't been the olumegbon kingship tussle so I can't say you've witnessed any sort of violence in that ajah. I pray you don't.

I've lived in ajah Nepa road long before that badore/ado road was constructed, when flooding and ruggedness was the norm.

I've lived in various areas of this lekki/ajah for 23 years and counting! When you can lay down on the express and no car will be one mile near you.
Plamwine and bush meat sellers are all what you'll see on the road.

Ask me the gist of any community in this lekki ajah I'll gladly tell you cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by Cutezt(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
I Stay At Okeira, In Ajah,I Love Ajah, I Love The Lifestyle, How Friendly People Are Compared To Other Parts Of Lagos, The Only Thing I Hate About Ajah Is The Roads When It Rains, Gosh, You Feel Like Buying A Canoe
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I am helping son manage his money cool
Mummy dangote, how is your son, l want to be richer than himtongue
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by Youngzedd(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
paradigmshift:

lol...that's why I no gbadun am ....have been to Lagos twice n d traffic jeeez Na die....

Too many bad people in Lagos.
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by paradigmshift(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Youngzedd:

Too many bad people in Lagos.

hahahha Na Benin bad people full pass
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by SirAweezy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Coldfeet:
grin grin only? And thats where you based your argument? In the last 5 years there hasn't been the olumegbon kingship tussle so I can't say you've witnessed any sort of violence in that ajah. I pray you don't.

I've lived in ajah Nepa road long before that badore/ado road was constructed, when flooding and ruggedness was the norm.

I've lived in various areas of this lekki/ajah for 23 years and counting! When you can lay down on the express and no car will be one mile near you.
Plamwine and bush meat sellers are all what you'll see on the road.

Ask me the gist of any community in this lekki ajah I'll gladly tell you
cool

I know what you were trying to say from the beginning... the locals only clash with themselves. But in the last two years Ajah have been very safe. I can tell you that. When last did you here about robbery around that area. Unlike before when it's week in week out. It is well.
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Mummy dangote, how is your son, l want to be richer than himtongue
its not possible cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
its not possible cool
cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cheesy cheesy
dangote is the one and only co conglomorate as far as buisness in Nigeria is concerned cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
dangote is the one and only co conglomorate as far as buisness in Nigeria is concerned cool
l want to visit you this christmas when l am in Nigeria and l want you to cook good food for me to eat grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l want to visit you this christmas when l am in Nigeria and l want you to cook good food for me to eat grin grin
how can a whole billionaires mother cook for you.you don't have respect o cool

My son can even get you arrested for gross insurbodination cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2016
SirAweezy:

I know what you were trying to say from the beginning... the locals only clash with themselves. But in the last two years Ajah have been very safe. I can tell you that. When last did you here about robbery around that area. Unlike before when it's week in week out. It is well.

And later some people will come to tell us how island is the safest in Lagos. Did I hear someone said 7 cars were robbed around Chisco on Monday? Lool. Overrated area.

My only frustration is, if I'm paying a ridiculous amount for a house, home is where the comfort is, I should see the difference. The houses built in lekki-ajah are not different from the ones built in organised estates on the mainland. So what am I paying for?

I wish I had properties in Lekki-Ajah. We have to many mugus in Nigeria that are ready to work for landlords. It's not a crime to live in Lekki-Ajah, but please avoid running around to meet up with rent every year. You need some savings too.

Where I currently live, the landlord has properties in VGC but stays on the mainland. Naija mentality tire me.
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
how can a whole billionaires mother cook for you.you don't have respect o cool

My son can even get you arrested for gross insurbodination cool
Hahaha, l also like you, there is nothing you can do about it, your son will be happy that l am in friendship with you, you are a darling tongue
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by ketkelvin(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Property listing: if u're interested or u know who's interested in buying(owing) a property in abuja then u're on the right track,contact me for our various listing both residential & commercial properties at impeccable locations within abuja. Estate investors can buy and resell,This properties are only for serious buyers who can act now thanks. Phone: +234(0)9033826160
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, l also like you, there is nothing you can do about it, your son will be happy that l am in friendship with you, you are a darling tongue
a whole dangotesmummy cool

My son must hear of this.I'll report you to him cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
a whole dangotesmummy cool

My son must hear of this.I'll report you to him cool
Yes, let him hear, l like you, you are fresh, young, edible, inviting and sweet, l can guess your age, if you want, l can tell you now wink
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yes, let him hear, l like you, you are fresh, young, edible, inviting and sweet, l can guess your age, if you want, l can tell you now wink
shoooo shocked

I'm a woman in HER mid 70s and you're saying I'm young edible and sweet.please give a grandmother the respect that is due to her cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
shoooo shocked

I'm a woman in HER mid 70s and you're saying I'm young edible and sweet.please give a grandmother the respect that is due to her cool
You are between 22 to 25 years old, the last time l met your son, he told me, he said l can befriend you but l must give you true affection, you are a good cook, you frequent Ibadan and lagos axis, let me not reveal more because your son told me so much about you, from today, you are now my woman-friend because your son has approved it wink grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[i]You are between 22 to 25 years old, the last time l met your son, he told me, he said l can befriend you but l must give you true affection, you are a good cook, you frequent Ibadan and lagos axis, let me not reveal more because your son told me so much about you, from today, you are now my girlfriend wink
my son lied to you and misled you completely cool I don't even live and OR work in either Lagos OR ibadan talk more of frequenting there regularly cool

Ad for being a good cook it's only indomie I know how to cook o. My son doesn't allow Mr cook at all.HE says it's an insult for a billionaires mother to be entering the kitchen cooking cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by SirAweezy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

And later some people will come to tell us how island is the safest in Lagos. Did I hear someone said 7 cars were robbed around Chisco on Monday? Lool. Overrated area.

My only frustration is, if I'm paying a ridiculous amount for a house, home is where the comfort is, I should see the difference. The houses built in lekki-ajah are not different from the ones built in organised estates on the mainland. So what am I paying for?

I wish I had properties in Lekki-Ajah. We have to many mugus in Nigeria that are ready to work for landlords. It's not a crime to live in Lekki-Ajah, but please avoid running around to meet up with rent every year. You need some savings too.

Where I currently live, the landlord has properties in VGC but stays on the mainland. Naija mentality tire me.

Most people stay on the island because of proximity to their place of work.
Secondly ; here on the island it's easy to Network interms of business and fast opportunities.. you connect with like minds easily. My friend I stayed all my life on the mainland.. also I have property within.

However I came to the island with nothing... but in few years I have acquired few things, much to the Glory of God.

Island is a developing area for the youth to grow with, mainland already is occupied with our father's generations they have built houses and all.

As a growing youth you need new dreams and as a starter, Island could give you such opportunity to plan.

Yes things are quite expensive, but sure there is no stagnation... you always find reason to move and possibly meet up.

Mainland on the other hand provide you with a comfort zone and you can be at a spot for years.

Finally I am not an advocate of living on the island by force. Live where you feel it's good for your growth, mainland, island or even slums. Provided you are comfy with how you are growing.

It is well with us!

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
my son lied to you and misled you completely cool I don't even live and OR work in either Lagos OR ibadan talk more of frequenting there regularly cool

Ad for being a good cook it's only indomie I know how to cook o. My son doesn't allow Mr cook at all.HE says it's an insult for a billionaires mother to be entering the kitchen cooking cool
l will visit you when l arrive Nigeria and take you out for a cosy dinner, you must dress very hot, seductive and rosy for me, l must date you , l dont care about your age or where you live, l want your heart and l will take you clubbing tongue
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l will visit you when l arrive Nigeria and take you out for a cosy dinner, you must dress very hot, seductive and rosy for me, l must date you , l dont care about your age or where you live, l want your heart and l will take you clubbing tongue
a woman in her 70s can't dress hot and seductive again because there's nothing to flaunt cool

Moreover My son told me to be weary of you because he doesn't trust you or your motives cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
a woman in her 70s can't dress hot and seductive again because there's nothing to flaunt cool
Our case is settled, we are dating, you have to accept it that waytongue

Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by dangotesmummy: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Our case is settled, we are dating, you have to accept it that waytongue
it's not by force to date a billionaires mother cool

My son doesn't trust you cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Move From Lekki To Ajah by 4nobody4every1: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
it's not by force to date a billionaires mother cool

My son doesn't trust you cool
Well, your son told me of what to do to take you to cloud 9, l will not spill it here, your pictures he showed me, shows you are seductive and edible, and he was happy that l intend to date you and he has approved it, so lets not drag it, you are now my girl tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX / Construction Project Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.