Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others (25085 Views)

HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (photos) / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Moreoffaith(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:

My broda i don taya a swear

Me still collect over 300k for their hand from Oct to date
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by omofela85(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Moreoffaith:

Wayooooo....no worry as one spoil ur game now na im be say u do nearly reach time wet u go chop be that.

Oya check that one out
if you have another booking, share with guys as I still dey lale for the booking code

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by neyoranking2015(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats long long live the king
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Moreoffaith:

Wayooooo....no worry as one spoil ur game now na im be say u do nearly reach time wet u go chop be that.

Oya check that one out
Chaiii I feel for you ooo bro.. See as the thing dey pain me
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by bola4dprec(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
bumi10:
The Ooni of Ife today celebrated his first year on the throne and he was joined by Professor Wole Soyinka, who just returned from the US, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo among others.

More photos below…

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/ooni-of-ife-celebrates-1st-year-on.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3
I sighted Igbinedion father of Ex Governor Edo State
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by siralexis(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:
My ticket don cut sad

God punish Tottenham for not playing goal goal sad

Candcrusher
Drop your contact make we reason together
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Praktikals(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:

Na Tottenham spoil my 13 million ticket o sad
God punish dem true true
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Kennitrust(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
I wish, we had a young man like this as our President kiss
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Moreoffaith(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Chaiii I feel for you ooo bro.. See as the thing dey pain me

Brother me don't chop like 2 times after that one o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by wheezie24(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:
My ticket don cut sad

free advice: avoid anything Manchester fr now
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by femijay8271(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
na dat useless Chelsea go broadcast my ticket for my
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
siralexis:

Candcrusher
Drop your contact make we reason together

Drop your bbm pin make i add u
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Moreoffaith(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
omofela85:
if you have another booking, share with guys

Will do
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Brightology2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:
My ticket don cut sad

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Wizteaser: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
The last name is the problem of this country that God must uproot.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by muffyt05: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Wow

Ode...

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by CarrotAndStick: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Young, handsome and entitled.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Butbest: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
God Bless Our King cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by omofela85(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Moreoffaith:

Will do
gbayi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by abiodunraji774(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
bumi10:
The Ooni of Ife today celebrated his first year on the throne and he was joined by Professor Wole Soyinka, who just returned from the US, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo among others.

More photos below…

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/ooni-of-ife-celebrates-1st-year-on.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3
Long live the king
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by DaFlash: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
zabadii:
Afonja
Bros this is getting stale. tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Zeus100(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kabiyesi....wish u da best
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by femolii: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
No king in igbo land their all rabels.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Oblang(m): 3:39am On Dec 12, 2016
DaFlash:
Bros this is getting stale. tongue

Why una no try to dey ignore this ppl na....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by xnsandrxns: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2016
dhamstar:
the afonjas and celebration
The biafraud_ and mourning
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by kokoade(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2016
That is a good one for him his family and the entire Yoruba kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by DaFlash: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Oblang:

Why una no try to dey ignore this ppl na....
my brother, I tire for their foolishness Oh.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by femolii: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Their are finish already and they have not fully recover from heart atack of kanu. their always fealings bad seeing yoruba obas celebrating and Ojukwu died as a rabel without realise his Biafra very shameful.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
notoriousbabe:
Ooni the guy man. I know sey osusumustflow juliaann vickyrotex aminat508 rokiatu ajepako iyangbali fabfunmi and freeglobe no go mind to date this man
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by omofela85(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
omofela85:
make you dey try post your booking code
please can you send a booking code to me.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by RALPHOW(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oniiii of Nigeria, the only king recognized by even the queen of England. Yoruba has enviable culture. Iku baba yeye ki Ade pe Lori ki bata pe lese, Kaaabiyesi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (photos) / The Amhara People Of Ethiopia / Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.