Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! (2275 Views)

APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered / 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by hybeenoni: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
As different permutations for the 2019 election keeps flowing on the media, I wish to give my opinion and reasons for such.

Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for president
( South East).

Any Muslim candidate from North Central for Vice President
(Prefarably Benue or Kogi)

My Reasons

*Economy Economy Economy.
That PMB failed woefully in his handling of. our economy is an understatement and hence a big selling point NOI come 2019, should she decide to contest. Afterall, she is a world renowned technocrat in economic matters.

* The need to break the Northern dominance of our political arena. NOI would surely receive massive support from the South South, South East, most christian dominated North central states and South Western states. It's an open secret that the christian minorities in the North are been oppressed and would gladly jump at this opportunity to air their voice. A case study is the ongoing killings in Southern Kaduna, Fulani Herdsmen killings in Benue.

* NOI is sure to get massive backings from S/W as they are historically known to vote without sentiments.

* Take the battle to the North by fielding a candidate from North Central, hence reducing their expected total votes.

The south West can be compensated with post of Senate president and deputy speaker of House of Rep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ngozi is from south south. Delta state.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
tuale4u:
Ngozi is from south south. Delta state.
Whether SS or North North, she will LOSE WOEFULLY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by JoeBlocks(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please let's hear word jor!. See you're even thinking along tribal lines, it shows you yourself aren't even ready to change your mentality.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Kyase(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ahahahaha no be only north north.....

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Is like the OP chop DRAW SOUP grin
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Kyase(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Please let's hear word jor!. See you're even thinking along tribal lines, it shows you yourself aren't even ready to change your mentality.
Na egusi without stockfish dey worry e head

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by denziz: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Says who?Are you God?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
denziz:
Says who?Are you God?
You can test her popularity by presenting her in 2019 bruh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Max24: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anything that can remove incompetence and nepotism from the Fed govt and impose competence,integrity and merit is welcome.
NOI = Competence, Integrity, merit.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by hybeenoni: 5:01am On Dec 11, 2016
@ Joeblocks unfortunately you need to be realistic in your political permutations if truly you wish to wrestle power from the North.

@ TonyeBarcanista it's not enough to sit at the confort of wherever you are typing from and say she cants win, you ought to give your reasons. Stop that I know it all attitude

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by yjgm(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Wrong permutation. It won't fly. She will lose woefully.
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Atiku2019: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by modath(f): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is very funny...North North cheesy cheesy Why you capitalise the "lose woefully" ?

Me i know i can't vote for her sha... Cos one day, you go just hear say she signed Nigeria's sovereignity away... She dey sign anything... If in doubt, ask Shoeless Clueless IB & ATM Dasuki... tongue ... Another reason is cos she's female, we are too emotional dammit.. (leave gender menene argument abeg, women are either too "strong/harsh" so as not to be perceived as being weak a la Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher and too "soft/weak" like Madam Merkel.... I can do governor & senator, but lead a whole nation? Mba!! A nor do..

The only female politician that could have gotten my vote to lead Nigeria anyday is Late Maverick Dora .... That was a whole lot of woman... RIP great Amazon!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by hybeenoni: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2016
@ modath you have made a nice point and I quite agree with you, just that to wrestle power from the North, we need a candidate that can command massive followership down south and I don't see any other candidate with that profile except her.

That we are not ripe for a female president doesn't hold water for because there is always a first time.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

This is very funny...North North cheesy cheesy Why you capitalise the "lose woefully" ?

Me i know i can't vote for her sha... Cos one day, you go just hear say she signed Nigeria's sovereignity away... She dey sign anything... If in doubt, ask Shoeless Clueless IB & ATM Dasuki... tongue ... Another reason is cos she's female, we are too emotional dammit.. (leave gender menene argument abeg, women are either too "strong/harsh" so as not to be perceived as being weak a la Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher and too "soft/weak" like Madam Merkel.... I can do governor & senator, but lead a whole nation? Mba!! A nor do..

The only female politician that could have gotten my vote to lead Nigeria anyday is Late Maverick Dora .... That was a whole lot of woman... RIP great Amazon!!
Aside being a woman, NOI has been tested and she failed woefully. Her input as coordinating minister was nothing to write home about. She should remain in WB and IMF. We need to move away from overrated hypes.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by JoeBlocks(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Aside being a woman, NOI has been tested and she failed woefully. Her input as coordinating minister was nothing to write home about. She should remain in WB and IMF. We need to move away from overrated hypes.

Weren't you the one singing her praise before? I wonder you now consider her a failure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Stingman: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari has succeeded ...? Buhari for THIRD TERM cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by nwabobo: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Weren't you the one singing her praise before? I wonder you now consider her a failure?

The guy TonyeBarcanista hates anything Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by modath(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2016
hybeenoni:
@ modath you have made a nice point and I quite agree with you, just that to wrestle power from the North, we need a candidate that can command massive followership down south and I don't see any other candidate with that profile except her.
That we are not ripe for a female president doesn't hold water for because there is always a first time.

Seems you want to stretch this into an argument when there really isn't any point for one.... Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will not even contest, she knows the outcome..

TonyeBarcanista:

Barca

1. I'm sure you saw where i highlighted that madam gele can "sign anything", meaning she is a "do what you are told/instructed" not what is right/beneficial for ALL kind of person.

3. YES, Nigeria won't have a woman president in this generation, not even a VP!! Let's start with a democratically elected female governor first, not an happenstance one!!!!

I don't like emotional arguments, facts are sacred.. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

Barca

1. I'm sure you saw where i highlighted that madam gele can "sign anything", meaning she is a "do what you are told/instructed" not what is right/beneficial for ALL kind of person.

3. YES, Nigeria won't have a woman president in this generation, not even a VP!! Let's start with a democratically elected female governor first, not an happenstance one!!!!

I don't like emotional arguments, facts are
sacred.. cool
you are correct both ways. Even the female Deputy Governors are most times space occupiers in their respective states. I'd love to see a female Nigeria state Governor some day but I do know that such can only be by divine arrangement (death of principal) or resignation.
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

[s]The only female politician that could have gotten my vote to lead Nigeria anyday is Late Maverick Dora .... That was a whole lot of woman... RIP great Amazon!![/s]
look at hypocrite calling Dora because she is late. Have you forgotten about your "polical power"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]Aside being a woman, NOI has been tested and she failed woefully. Her input as coordinating minister was nothing to write home about. She should remain in WB and IMF. We need to move away from overrated hypes.
[/s]
Absoute rubbish, people like you talk before thinking..

Anyway op, I endorse Ngozi as either president or VP to represent SE.. My other top choices are:
Willie Obiano
Soludo
Sullivan Chime
Ken Nnamani
Ike Ekweremandu

These people can always get the work done, that's if Nigeria remains

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by blackfase(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Im am Yoruba and will vote an NOI or Peter Obi. Im finally done with anything born-to-rule ever again. Not after this gargantuan failure on our hands. And if this is sounding bigoted, so be it. Fake ass zoo has always been bigoted since whenever....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Truth234(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
An economist that couldn't save when oil peaked at $115 a barrel is nothing but over-hype job. That same economics that failed her then, will fail her even more now, because trust me economics is not getting any easier. It is high time we stop recycling leaders, there are young and committed talents that will do a better job.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by JoeBlocks(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
nwabobo:

The guy TonyeBarcanista hates anything Igbo.
Frankly, I don't care what or who he likes, what matters is the goal of getting this old and recycled politicians out of the system.
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Amoto94(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
We from the North Central wants the Presidential ticket and nothing short of that. As for NOI she's failed woefully when she was presented with the opportunity as the coordinating minister of the economy, so, she deserves no chance again.
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by hybeenoni: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Obviously a southern candidate who can command a cult like followership down south is who we need to wrestle power from the North.

As for the guy saying all the North Central needs is the presidential position, you have to learn to grow your political relevancy before aiming for that post of the president
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
don't mind them did she tell you she wants to contest
even if she plans to contest what's her political weight can she join secret cult if she's not in any
can she kill pple like some politicians
then if she can trigbosa
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by hybeenoni: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2016
bamidelee post=51852974]
even if she plans to contest what's her political weight can she join secret cult if she's not in any
then if she can trigbosa

If she can be convinced to give a shot at it, you will be shocked at how much support she can muster @ Bamidele

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
hybeenoni:
bamidelee post=51852974]
then if she can trigbosa

If she can be convinced to give a shot at it, you will be shocked at how much support she can muster @ Bamidele
yinmu
Re: 2019 Elections Permutations, My Opinion! by Linzo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
At times you talk tra-sh, we're all clamouring for credibility, learned and a person devoid of bigot and you are here typing anything that comes your mind, anyway your opinion! In the north can you tell me a credible learned person devoid of bigot that can take Nigeria to a greater high? . To me Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Soludo, Erastus Akinbola or Ben Bruce are Nigerians the are qualified in ramifications and are not tribal bigots to make Nigeria great again.
For North central it's no no because we're no more in the era of ethics representation rather than merit and credibility

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda / Video: Dino Melaye's First Day At Harvard / London Muslim Mayor Stops Pretending And Shows His True Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.