Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? (1113 Views)

Slave Trade In Diamond Bank,how Md Alex Oti”s Wife Recruits Staff,cbn Wades In / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai / What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by jenny2007(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2007
HI EVERYONE,

DUBAI IS THE MOST OF ALL THE OTHER EMIRATES (7 IN TOTAL) IN THE UAE (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES). APART FROM ITS POPULARITY WITH TRADERS, ITS IS ALSO RENOWED AS A POPULAR TOURIST DESTINATION. ACCORDING TO THE NEW YORK POST, DUBAI IS NOW THE 2ND MOST POPULAR TOURIST DESTINATION, AFTER NEW YORK.
AS MOST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW, IT IS ALSO A VERY POPULAR TRADING CITY WITH A STABLE ECONOMY AND PATRONISED BY A LOT OF INVESTORS. I CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL ENQUIRIES RELATING TO TOURISM AND DOING BUSINESS IN DUBAI. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
Re: Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by bigspif(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2007
Hi Jenny,
The email you posted bounced back when i tried sending you mail, but anyway can you enlighten me more cos ive been interested in flying to dubai and possibly begin a good business here in naija. But id like to know about their visa procedure, cost of airline and choices, hotel accomodation feeding etc. I'm thinking of going into clothing and electronics business, please advice me.
Re: Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by Temin(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2007
Hi Jenny I am saving up to go int the importation of Printing Items can you pleaseadvice me on this
Re: Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by jenny2007(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2007
bid spif and temmy, contact me on curvyjenny2007@yahoo.com.
Re: Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by Constantin: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2007
Re: Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by Constantin: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2007
Re: Want To Trade In Or From Dubai? by tutsie(f): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2007
ive been interested in flying to dubai and would really want to start a good business here in naija. But id like to know about their visa procedure, cost of airline and choices, hotel accomodation feeding etc. I'm thinking of going into clothing business, please advice me. My email is tutsiexxx@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With The Details Of Zenon Oil's 10 Milllion Naira Venture? / Business Confidence Remains High As Elections Approach / Carlos Slim: Second World Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.