Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. (1559 Views)

Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Popular ponzi scheme known as MMM has been tagged 'Satanic' by Apostle Johnson Suleiman and Daddy Freeze agrees.
"Go and check the founder of MMM. He was a fraudster in America; defrauded people, and that’s what you’re involving yourself in and you are a Christian, looking for easy way out.
The issue arose when i heard my church pastor, My Church pastor!!!! Discussing with the church secetary on investing into the ponzi scheme MMM. I gathered my courage and challenged him going totally against his plan.
He disagreed and agued the talk with me, later i left him and went my way.
NAIRALANDERS i think ya'll agree with me that a person like PASTOR shouldn't be involve in the scheme.
YOUR VIEWS WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:
Popular ponzi scheme known as MMM has been tagged 'Satanic' by Apostle Johnson Suleiman and Daddy Freeze agrees.
"Go and check the founder of MMM. He was a fraudster in America; defrauded people, and that’s what you’re involving yourself in and you are a Christian, looking for easy way out.
The issue arose when i heard my church pastor, My Church pastor!!!! Discussing with the church secetary on investing into the ponzi scheme MMM. I gathered my courage and challenged him going totally against his plan.
NAIRALANDERS i think ya'll agree with me that a person like PASTOR shouldn't be involve in the scheme.
listen to your pastor his view is right ,invest and get paid .if he invest the church Sunday offering on it just imagine the profit kiss
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
listen to your pastor his view is right ,invest and get paid .if he invest the church Sunday offering on it just imagine the profit kiss
chai!! CHURCH OFFERING?? Await the concequences.
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:
chai!! CHURCH OFFERING?? Await the concequences.
no consequences my dear even prostitutes ,evil politicians ,criminals etc pay tithes and offering so this will make no different wink

1 Like

Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by stcool(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin MMM is real waiting for pmb to bring our budget to MMM.

1 Like

Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by haywire07(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
If he's investing his personal money, no wahala ,but if he is investing church money ..haaaa! .ur pastor go fit do yahoo to boost the church status o . Flee!!!
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by DonCortino: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:

Why?
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
no consequences my dear even prostitutes ,evil politicians ,criminals etc pay tithes and offering so this will make no different wink
So the offerings given by such kinds are acceptable right?
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:
So the offerings given by such kinds are acceptable right?
ya no money is unholy wink
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Aaaarh!!! shocked that's is a blatant lie. No money is unholly Idonbiliv this. So ya're telling me blood money is acceptable in the house of God?
When the bible even talk of not bringing a dog or pig money to church, i mean money gotten when ya sell a dog or pig.
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:
Aaaarh!!! shocked that's is a blatant lie. No money is unholly Idonbiliv this. So ya're telling me blood money is acceptable in the house of God?
When the bible even talk of not bringing a dog or pig money to church, i mean money gotten when ya sell a dog or pig.
will the money grow mouth and speak where it came from? Brother wise up
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Ahhhh!! shocked thats a blatant lie. So even blood money is acceptable in the presence of God? Idonbiliv this!! When the bible says don't even bring money gotten from selling a dog or a pig. Chai!! Nigerians self.
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
One of my classmates in school that is a pastor I introduce to Mmm and get help worldwide has almost completed his church he pH 2 million naira on both
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:
Ahhhh!! shocked thats a blatant lie. So even blood money is acceptable in the presence of God? Idonbiliv this!! When the bible says don't even bring money gotten from selling a dog or a pig. Chai!! Nigerians self.
all way na way guy grin
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
will the money grow mouth and speak where it came from? Brother wise up
Oh! So if the money can't speak, that means God doesn't know abi?
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ssholly:
Oh! So if the money can't speak, that means God doesn't know abi?
all have sinned and come short of his glory grin
Including pastor, usher,members etc cheesy cheesy
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by kevweb2b: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
get full info on how to make up to 80% on mmm nigeria this is awsom
www-nigeria-mmm-net/">http://trendebook.com/mmm-nigeria-official-website-www-nigeria-mmm-net/
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by iheanyi40(m): 5:08am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Bro my friend has paid someone and uploaded d teller yet the guy hasn't confirmed it saying he didn't receive alert,

What's the way forward
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Moblord(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2016
I was paid by a pastor's wife last week cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2016
iheanyi40:
Bro my friend has paid someone and uploaded d teller yet the guy hasn't confirmed it saying he didn't receive alert,

What's the way forward
he should write to support but he should attach his statement of account too.
Re: An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. by Ssholly(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2016
World full of sin angry

(1) (Reply)

Lcf Coin Country Quota Yet To Complete-pre Registration Reopenes. / Turn Your N2500 To N500,000+ Within 7days / You Are Welcome To Ethereum Blockchain Million Money (smart Contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.