Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain (61228 Views)

Don't Ever Trash Your Overripe Bananas! / Fried Plantain (Dodo) Or PuffPuff? (Photo) / Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain by Tedassie(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
U're welcome smiley
Re: What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain by LegitGirl(f): 3:19am On Apr 22, 2019
JustOzito:

thanks, I really want to try this tomorrow morning. can I use wheat flour in place of the plantain flour?

Hi, Tedassie. I tried this. I woke up to realise my plantains had become so overripe. I remembered I had seen this thread years back, so I searched for it...and voila! cheesy

My ukpo-ogede came out so so nice! What do you think about this with gbegiri?

1 Like

Re: What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain by Tedassie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
LegitGirl:

Hi, Tedassie. I tried this. I woke up to realise my plantains had become so overripe. I remembered I had seen this thread years back, so I searched for it...and voila! cheesy

My ukpo-ogede came out so so nice! What do you think about this with gbegiri?
Wow,that's really good to hear. Honestly,i had long forgotten about thread sef cheesy

ukpo-ogede and gbegiri? Sounds cool. You could give it a try.. But no make am purge you o. Lol. Big ups to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.