Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480700 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please people should stop adding each other to group chats, what's now the essence of this forum?
And it's not that every problem solved in the group chat will be posted here. That's what keep thread like this dry.
Don't you know that the problem solved and posted here can help someone next year or subsequent years?

4 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Has anyone gone through the UTME/DE Advertisement, is jamb going to conduct exam for DE candidates too ni?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Has anyone gone through the UTME/DE Advertisement, is jamb going to conduct exam for DE candidates too ni?
I was taken Aback reading that piece of crap.... Especially when I saw "last day at forcados high school"... Quite surprised Sha..... Let's see as it goes
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Guys evening........ I'm about to ask a rather mayhem question....can one apply for DE and UTME in the same year
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
hoyinmide:

yea me too buh am tinkn of courses like mat erial and metallurgical or industrial engineering...
what course did you study in ND and which school?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Guys evening........ I'm about to ask a rather mayhem question....can one apply for DE and UTME in the same year
In previous years, it had been possible. Infact, I know of a Lady, Dearpiriye, who applied for both in the 2015 Admission session. She was later admitted into Medicine and Surgery at UI same year. But my brother, the system has changed. You need not do that if you really don't want to be disqualified, as double registration UTME and DE is not adviseable and leads to disqualification as stated by Jamb. Prevention they say, is better than cure.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AyarmBoye(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ramwab94:
In previous years, it had been possible. Infact, I know of a Lady, Dearpiriye, who applied for both in the 2015 Admission session. She was later admitted into Medicine and Surgery at UI same year. But my brother, the system has changed. You need not do that if you really don't want to be disqualified, as double registration UTME and DE is not adviseable and leads to disqualification as stated by Jamb. Prevention they say, is better than cure.
dis is serious o..... And I plan to do just that
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
I am also still suprised about this. In anyway, let's anticipate for subsequent sanitization. But if I am to predict, I'd say, it probably was a mistake, as DE candidates had never, in the history of the agency, written any exam organised by JAMB.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Knownpal:
Please people should stopping adding each other to group chats, what's now the essence of this forum?
And it's not that every problem solved in the group chat will be posted here. That's what keep thread like this dry.
Don't you know that the problem solved and posted here can help someone next year or subsequent years?
Well, I think I concur with you. Besides, this year's Direct Entry process is still fresh. The forms are not yet out, until April 23 after the closure of UTME as earlier stated by JAMB.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
CrownYomex:
Bro, pls I finished with distinction in elect/elect too and I want to go for physics and electronics in any state university simply bcoz of the chances of getting d admission. I can't stay @home for anoda 1year despite d fact that sm1 has a very good result, my question is dat is it possible to cross from elect/elect(engnr) to physics & electronics (sciences)? And what are d chances of getting the admission? Has any1 done dat b4? Thanks in anticipation
Yes my brother. It's very, very possible. Lots of folks have done that before though I don't have their contacts. And be rest assured that you have a very good chance at getting Admitted. All you need do is to get abreast about the state institution, which you are willing to choose's Course requirements in their brochure, you can also contact their Admission Office for details. State Institutions like OOU and AAUA are your best bets. You can find out more too.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
TheAziz:

could you please add me too? 09024854569

Done
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Riduane:

Done
Please add me 08103624544
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Yewande1997: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please add me up to the group chat..08028025171..Direct entry aspirant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CrownYomex: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ramwab94:
Yes my brother. It's very, very possible. Lots of folks have done that before though I don't have their contacts. And be rest assured that you have a very good chance at getting Admitted. All you need do is to get abreast about the state institution, which you are willing to choose's Course requirements in their brochure, you can also contact their Admission Office for details. State Institutions like OOU and AAUA are your best bets. You can find out more too.
Thank u bro, God bless you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hoyinmide(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Ramwab94:
what course did you study in ND and which school?
mech engr
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dolapo74: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Will there be test for direct entry? Jamb advt is strange,forcado assigned to d.e aspirant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by harbyodhun(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello
Pls what are my chances, i want to try Futminna. I hd lower credit in civil engr at laspotech.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi peeps,
It's confirmed, Jamb will conduct test for D.E student this session.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Institution= IMT Enugu course= Chemical Eng. grade= 3.36 upper credit (ND) SSCE= waec 1A, 5B, 3C one sitting institution of choice= Unizik or futmina chemical Engr. please what are my chances?? Advice needed thanks!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Hi peeps,
if true, then I suppose it's a good development. However, could you please further substantiate this development.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Riduane:
if true, then I suppose it's a good development. However, could you please further substantiate this development.
I got the info from one of jamb respondent when i called the number on their website.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
stevemarkdangot:

I got the info from one of jamb respondent when i called the number on their website.
Ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dolapo74: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Hi peeps,
please,do you know the format of test for d.e
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
dolapo74:
please,do you know the format of test for d.e
I don't know either. Let's just wait patiently the form will be out next month. I'm sure of one thing "e no go hard pass school exam".

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bawz012(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Hi peeps, It's confirmed, Jamb will conduct test for D.E student this session.
Wahala dey o.
wat abt those that wants to reg for Utme and De at a go?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Heard that's tantamount to disqualification.
bawz012:

Wahala dey o.

wat abt those that wants to reg for Utme and De at a go?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bawz012(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Riduane:
Heard that's tantamount to disqualification.

hey God! and they want to introduce exam again.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
bawz012:

hey God! and they want to introduce exam again.

We should further confirm it sha. The exam I mean.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Riduane:

We should further confirm it sha. The exam I mean.
i doubt it.,
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by prime5052(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please.... Does UNN accept ijmb result?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyiwa99(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thats how dey av bin saying about pipu dat intend doing jamb nd likewise take DE form at dsame time dat dey will be disqualified but i can tell u its all a lie jare#for me,am taking jamb nd DE form tugeda weda dey like it or not bcs i can't let wat apend to me at UI lasrt yr repeat itsef again dis yr#Shallom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.