Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479076 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Guys evening........ I'm about to ask a rather mayhem question....can one apply for DE and UTME in the same year
Yes u can. Am guru9ja and i will always say the truth. You can apply for both jamb and DE. Jamb and DE are two different ways of gaining admission. Even if u do Jupeb in a school like unilag. they will always advice their jupeb student to also apply for jamb. which means they will take DE for Jubep and normal jamb reg.
You are good to go if uvare applying for both. DE and jamb are two different entities. Do not mind the biometric. Jamb has a different database for both Jamb reg and DE reg.
Follow www.Guru9ja.com.ng for Jamb updates
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Has anyone gone through the UTME/DE Advertisement, is jamb going to conduct exam for DE candidates too ni?
No exam for DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
No exam for DE
hi, is direct entry form out?..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
what the possibility of gaining direct entry admission in UNIZIK aspiring for Chemical Engineering. Advice needed please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ramwab94(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
ayox1:
hi, is it also applicable to a level student.
cc: dearpiriye Pls help out with this.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dolapo74: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
No exam for DE
So why do we have to get a novel like utme candidate.This is confusing,we need to enquire for the right to avoid drama
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
dolapo74:
So why do we have to get a novel like utme candidate.This is confusing,we need to enquire for the right to avoid drama
Am attending to so many people on this link conncerning Direct entry http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-direct-entryde-201718-admission-form-out/

Am really so sorry for replying late.

Now the novel is not for DE candidates. Its for UTME. DE are to go to any GTB,Zenith Bank or all JAMB branches nation wide. For lagos. Goto Ikoyi. very close to ikoyi lekki bridge. The E-pin will be available from Nextweek monday.

You can visit the link for fast respond to messages
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
ayox1:
hi, is direct entry form out?..
Its officially out and the Epin will be available from nextweek
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
dearpiriye:
no.
ok, thank.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
Am attending to so many people on this link conncerning Direct entry http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-direct-entryde-201718-admission-form-out/
Now the novel is not for DE candidates. Its for UTME. DE are to go to any GTB,Zenith Bank or all JAMB branches nation wide. For lagos. Goto Ikoyi. very close to ikoyi lekki bridge. The E-pin will be available from Nextweek monday.
for de, is there any accredited centers for registration or it just normal cybercafe?.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Riduane: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:

It is not. According to the advert, the form will be officially out next month 23
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
ayox1:
for de, is there any accredited centers for registration or it just normal cybercafe?.
Its only accredited centre. check out the accredited centers below:

http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-2017-approved-cbt-registration-centers-out-1st-and-2nd-batch/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Riduane:

It is not. According to the advert, the form will be officially out next month 23
We are saying same thing. When its officially out. It will be available nation wide
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayox1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
ok, thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
ayox1:
ok, thanks.
u welcome
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:

But why are you lying like this? Did you even go through the advert at all? It was written clearly that there are two novels, one for UTME and the other for DE students. Please don't mislead people just to send traffic to your website.

I am not against you publishing your webpage here, but abeg let's have authentic info and if not, lets keep mute.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
DE Form is not yet out.

The webpage keep saying they are not available.
I don't think we have two JAMBs.

UTME's registration is starting next week 20th March, 2017
DE's registration is starting next month 23rd, April 2017.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
savvytouch:
Hello guys, pls what is this deregularisation thing, how does it work, how do i go about it and when does it close, please guys i need your help, I'm sort of lost.

See dear ehn

Regularization is a process by which student that don't have JAMB registration number are given. That should be the simplest.

Okay the long explanation
If you attended a Poly, or College of Education of in fact some Universities and JAMB didn't not have your data that you went to that school, you need to regularize and tell jamb that you really went to that school or you are in that school.

Now most people don't know this until they want to apply for DE or go for NYSC. And jamb will ask of their former JAMB registration number which they used to enter their former institution. Some will claim that they have it and when they input it, JAMB can't find that data simply because the school we went to didn't give jamb any update on the students they admitted. So you need to regularize, pay jamb, take the print out from jamb to your school, the school vet it then send it back to jamb, then jamb will activate you.

You now use the new pin for your DE processing.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dolapo74: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
[b][/b]is there exam for D.E like UTME pls WE have 2 month to go
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Knownpal(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
dolapo74:
[b][/b]is there exam for D.E like UTME pls WE have 2 month to go

JAMB keep telling us that there would be screening for UTME. Whether screening by the school or by JAMB it's self no one knows for now When you get the book/novel just read it and expect anything that looks like screening.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Knownpal:

But why are you lying like this? Did you even go through the advert at all? It was written clearly that there are two novels, one for UTME and the other for DE students. Please don't mislead people just to send traffic to your website.

I am not against you publishing your webpage here, but abeg let's have authentic info and if not, lets keep mute.

cheesy cheesy
Baba!!!! The two novels are for jambite nah
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by alfaHaywhy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
You can apply for both jamb and DE. Jamb and DE are two different ways of gaining admission. Even if u do Jupeb in a school like unilag. they will always advice their jupeb student to also apply for jamb. which means they will take DE for Jubep and normal jamb reg.

You are good to go if uvare applying for both. DE and jamb are two different entities. Do not mind the biometric. Jamb has a different database for both Jamb reg and DE reg.

thanks man
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cutiedave(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sum1 shld pls contact jamb and clarify dis d.e exam thing....its getting me worked up...coz i dont trust d markings/system of any exam conducted by jamb
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Johnayoola(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
You can apply for both jamb and DE. Jamb and DE are two different ways of gaining admission. Even if u do Jupeb in a school like unilag. they will always advice their jupeb student to also apply for jamb. which means they will take DE for Jubep and normal jamb reg.

Guess u work in jamb to know that right?y not allow them to make proper inquries themselves because m certain of what m saying but like I said earlier on its left for everyone to decide..won't comment on this again
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Johnayoola(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
cutiedave:
Sum1 shld pls contact jamb and clarify dis d.e exam thing....its getting me worked up...coz i dont trust d markings/system of any exam conducted by jamb
not sure but was told there won't be any exam for DE let wait n see but try n read d book atleast to b on a safer side
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Johnayoola:
Guess u work in jamb to know that right?y not allow them to make proper inquries themselves because m certain of what m saying but like I said earlier on its left for everyone to decide..won't comment on this again
Alright sir
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Johnayoola(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
Yes u can. Am guru9ja and i will always say the truth. You can apply for both jamb and DE. Jamb and DE are two different ways of gaining admission. Even if u do Jupeb in a school like unilag. they will always advice their jupeb student to also apply for jamb. which means they will take DE for Jubep and normal jamb reg.
mind you things change because it is done before doesn't mean its still applicable
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Johnayoola:
mind you things change because it is done before doesn't mean its still applicable
alryt sir. Let's watch and see how it goes
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Johnayoola(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:
alryt sir. Let's watch and see how it goes
ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyiwa99(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
fineyemi:

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyiwa99(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=muyiwa99 post=54658321][/quote]
This is wat i was trying to explain dat u can get DE form nd likewise jamb form since dey av different database for each of dem buh d only tin u can't do is to get two DE form or two jamb form at dsame time#lobatan
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 4:44am On Mar 17, 2017
muyiwa99:
Thats how dey av bin saying about pipu dat intend doing jamb nd likewise take DE form at dsame time dat dey will be disqualified but i can tell u its all a lie jare#for me,am taking jamb nd DE form tugeda weda dey like it or not bcs i can't let wat apend to me at UI lasrt yr repeat itsef again dis yr#Shallom

This is my major concern now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (230) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.