Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479286 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
amoduokoh:
DE right?
yes. But i wanted both.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by wuyisblog: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
You have anything bothering you about your OAU admission you are processing?
Worry no more!
Your admission processes at pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate levels is no big deal for us to run for you.
Stop losing the admission you deserve to gain so much just because of something you didnt do right. Let's handle your admission processes for you.
For more details about our services, information about the school and other inquiries, visit: http://wuyisblog..com/2017/06/oga-wuyi-educational-consultancy-owec.html or contact 08139534187.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prinsola(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2017
sarafa68:

yes. But i wanted both.

Which course pls, coz I'm also a DE aspirant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Prinsola:

Which course pls, coz I'm also a DE aspirant
faculty of edu. Rehab sci. But i hav'nt make my final decision on the course yet.

It seems the portal is close today, have you registered yet?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Erowind: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello, is UNN DE form out?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fineyemi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
UI DE Form is out Click here for details
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ifecobaba(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
pls what about UNICAL DE form..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Emdee590(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
LATEST SU UPDATE 02-10-2017

*NOTIFICATION*
This is to inform the students who scored 180 and above in their *JAMB*, and chose Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto as their first choice that the *POST UTME Examination* will not hold.
This was contained in an information received from the Director Registration and Examination *Dr Ibrahim Magawata*
However,Candidates are advised to await the admission list which will be out sooner rather than later.

*Comr Ibrahim Shehu*
*KALGO*
*zero eight zero three seven three five four six nine nine*
*(student's infobank)*
*SU P. R. O II UDUS*

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
ifecobaba:
pls what about UNICAL DE form..

Not out yet
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Erowind:
Hello, is UNN DE form out?
No. Always check www.unn.edu.ng
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EngrBello(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
My Portal for Ui DE registration is say I payment has closed...what could have happened?

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mayouree(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://luredrfj.loan/4925560128124/ ⁠⁠

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayethecreator(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hello group, pls for those who wrote JUPEP do we have to upload our JUPEP results as well as O'level results?
pls help I'm confused
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Hi guys, am a FUTA aspirant, am having my screening on 10th of october (tuesday), anyone going from Lagos should holla at me, I am offering a cheaper transport rate down to FUTA instead of going to d park, just for four(4) people, will move by 2pm on Monday, any interested person should call me on 07063623257.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by KMENaziRapper(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys, wish you success in your exams, pls I wanna ask about question, Is it possible for someone who did a change of institution to be unable to register FUTA post utme because when the person go to the bank, the name of the aspirant has not be sent to FUTA by Jamb so the name wasn't found on the Database
I heard that there is grace which can allow a Change of Institution candidates to register even after the closing date for registration, pls is that true? can anyone also explains to me what is MOP UP lists, thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Y4yinka: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please I need your help concerning my admission this year, have obtained direct entry form and I choose unn as my first choice in my direct entry form, I use awaiting result thou, and the result is not out till now, due to some issue with my department in the school, my last gp is 2.97, OND at osun state polytechnic, iree. i study accounting, the result should be out this month, what are my chances of gaining admission this year, and it possible my gp move to 3point by the time the final result comes out this month
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chorlinsking: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Charismatic107:
Thanks Man
sorry man, I have not yet applied for the jamb direct entry too but can I ask.. can I still use this to apply for the jamb direct entry stuff??..... like if it's possible i would apply tomorrow asap.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chorlinsking: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Wuminity:

I hope you get the message by Afroduke,,,,,,

1. go to jamb.org.ng...
2. create a jamb account...
3. click late payment/regularisation... follow instructions on how to pay your 10k...
4. then go to a cyber and print out the indemity form..
5. submit the indemnity form to your school...
6. wait for 1month.. confirmation shld be sent to your email... Voila you're good to go...

Mean while you can pay through remitta or through your ATM if you have been using it for online transactions before. And if you are unable to do it on your PC, then you should visit a standard cafe so as to avoid mistakes or stories that touches the heart. Sorry for replying late.
Uhm, I haven't bought the direct form at all... can I still use this to apply for the jamb direct entry stuff??..... like if it's possible i would apply tomorrow asap.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Y4yinka:
Please I need your help concerning my admission this year, have obtained direct entry form and I choose unn as my first choice in my direct entry form, I use awaiting result thou, and the result is not out till now, due to some issue with my department in the school, my last gp is 2.97, OND at osun state polytechnic, iree. i study accounting, the result should be out this month, what are my chances of gaining admission this year, and it possible my gp move to 3point by the time the final result comes out this month

If your CGPA falls below 3. then forget it, but I am very sure UNN will not consider you with an awaiting result, hope you get it before they release their direct entry screening form.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
chorlinsking:
Uhm, I haven't bought the direct form at all... can I still use this to apply for the jamb direct entry stuff??..... like if it's possible i would apply tomorrow asap.
I don't really get you,
Do you mean you have not done your regularisation?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rashy1234(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
rashy1234:
I am a DE candidate and I don't do any Jamb O'level re uploading stuff again...Hope no problem ?

No
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rizzyright: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2017
ndndnd:
Drop your nò lemme add you to the whassap group
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ossma100: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
any info about unical DE form
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
help!!! please,has anyone done his/her DE registration at uniben? please kindly drop the steps especially if you are a jupeb student. Thanks in adv umm and what did you choose as qualifications?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by BrotherJesu(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2017
A MUST READ FOR ALL PROSPECTIVE UNIBENITES.
Greetings to those seeking admission to the GREAT UNIBEN, may ur wishes be granted.
Am a fresh graduate, i have a fully set students selfcon with four months rents up for lease close to ekosodin bk gate. Everything u need is dre, mostly new.
Contact me on 08186095975
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2017
ayethecreator:
Hello group, pls for those who wrote JUPEP do we have to upload our JUPEP results as well as O'level results?
pls help I'm confused

Hey, have you gotten any concrete information

if yes, please kindly tell me the ones you have gotten... I also need to know some things about the registration
what I am trying to say is
I am trying to register for the uniben DE as an ex-
jupeb student. So,the way in which we are to fill the
DE form is quite different from those using other
qualifications.
while registering, I an required to fill some boxes, some
of which include
1) Discipline:
I don't know what to put here because I understand
discipline as another word for 'course of study'. As a
jupeb student, we don't have a course per say, what we
have is subject combinations.some subject combination
include Math/Bio/Chem, Lit in eng/CR's/Govt, so due
to this I became confused on what to put as my course
of study
2) Former matric number
This shouldn't have been a problem but because as a
jupeb student, we have an examination number (The one
we used at our final exam) and we also have School
number;,which is the B107**THIS made me confused
as I don't know which to use
3)QUALIFICATIONS
This should have been the simplest of all, but when. I
scrolled to choose Jupeb as my qualification, I couldn't
find it there, I even thought maybe I might find 'A
LEVEL'', listed among the options, but that isn't there
either.
4)Years Attended
I don't know how to fill this, should I insert 2016/2017
as my 'years attended' or 2016-2017 will be more
appropriate.
5) Class of degree
I simply don't know what is to be here, maybe someone
should explain it to me......
Thanks for your kind response
#StillIwrite
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Any UNIOSUN DE candidate here ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by harustotle(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2017
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 Is out- See how to Apply >> https://unilorininfo247..co.ke/2017/10/nnpctotal-national-merit-scholarship.html
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ayethecreator(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jackossky:

Hey, have you gotten any concrete information

if yes, please kindly tell me the ones you have gotten... I also need to know some things about the registration
what I am trying to say is
I am trying to register for the uniben DE as an ex-
jupeb student. So,the way in which we are to fill the
DE form is quite different from those using other
qualifications.
while registering, I an required to fill some boxes, some
of which include
1) Discipline:
I don't know what to put here because I understand
discipline as another word for 'course of study'. As a
jupeb student, we don't have a course per say, what we
have is subject combinations.some subject combination
include Math/Bio/Chem, Lit in eng/CR's/Govt, so due
to this I became confused on what to put as my course
of study
2) Former matric number
This shouldn't have been a problem but because as a
jupeb student, we have an examination number (The one
we used at our final exam) and we also have School
number;,which is the B107**THIS made me confused
as I don't know which to use
3)QUALIFICATIONS
This should have been the simplest of all, but when. I
scrolled to choose Jupeb as my qualification, I couldn't
find it there, I even thought maybe I might find 'A
LEVEL'', listed among the options, but that isn't there
either.
4)Years Attended
I don't know how to fill this, should I insert 2016/2017
as my 'years attended' or 2016-2017 will be more
appropriate.
5) Class of degree
I simply don't know what is to be here, maybe someone
should explain it to me......
Thanks for your kind response
#StillIwrite
sorry bro, I'm not going for Uniben, the school I'm going for don't have such a process. I'll suggest you ask someone who did the jupep program with u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Harzeecoh(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello, Group
Pls, is there any FUTMINNA DE candidate here that has done with his or her registration. I have been trying to register but is not going through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (230) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.