Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (481545 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys, Please which state university around south-west Nigeria do you think i shud select as 2nd choice?

av got ND in mech. Eng. with 3.62 CGPA

need ur suggestions ASAP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
Hi guys, Please which state university around south-west Nigeria do you think i shud select as 2nd choice?

av got ND in mech. Eng. with 3.62 CGPA

need ur suggestions ASAP

Most State university does not used to consider 2nd choice.
But if you can afford Kwasu, it's d Best option for you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
opera1:

Most State university does not used to consider 2nd choice. But if you can afford Kwasu, it's d Best option for you.
i dont think i can afford kwasu fees, anyway thanks 4 ur suggestion
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2018
opera1:

Most State university does not used to consider 2nd choice.
But if you can afford Kwasu, it's d Best option for you.

please bro, how long does it take to get confirmation code from jamb because av been trying to create a profile since morning and i have sent the message required i.e Name to 55019
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:

please bro, how long does it take to get confirmation code from jamb because av been trying to create a profile since morning and i have sent the message required i.e Name to 55019

It's immediately. Use MTN Network [#50].
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
opera1:

It's immediately. Use MTN Network [#50].
thats what i am using bro, let me try my glo line
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thk u guys for dis DE thread. My village people would hv got me if not for dis thread. I actually thought DE form for dis year isn't out yet.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
organism3:
Thk u guys for dis DE thread. My village people would hv got me if not for dis thread. I actually thought DE form for dis year isn't out yet.
u registered 2day?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
u registered 2day?
yesterday
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good luck 2 All 2018 /2019 DE applicants. May God grant U mercy and Favour during the admission process.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
organism3:
yesterday
did u encounter any prob while trying to create a jamb profile?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
brainiacadeboi:

did u encounter any prob while trying to create a jamb profile?
not at all
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
can someone make correction after submission online?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
organism3:
not at all
alright
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
organism3:
can someone make correction after submission online?

YES BUT it will cost you #2500 plus CBT Charges [#700].
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by DanielMartin(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Capslock01:
Yes, I officially welcome you all to this thread.

I know most of us are currently on IT but this thread will go a long way in preparing our minds toward the journey ahead, like schools to select, mode of selection etc

Share the school you graduated from, the ones you're aspiring for, course and grade.

Example:

School: The Polytechnic Ibadan. ND level

Schools in view(s): OAU, LAUTECH

Course: Computer engineering

Grade: Distinction

Oya, Diploma guys, Cambridge, IJMB, degree guys, former polytes (Ex DE-ites) welcome on board. Lastly, if you've been trying before don't relent THIS IS YOUR YEAR, just believe.
I'm sharing the story of a friend and also using this medium to enlighten admission seekers on getting admission easily without the so called "admission runs".
Its heart breaking writing Jamb every year and making the cut off and not get admitted into the university. I started my journey into the university when I wrote my first jamb in 2013, I had 201 meeting the cut off mark of Unilorin but didn't get admitted, i sat down for another jamb the following year and same thing happened. This was when it became clear to me I needed to burst out of my shell. I was tired of sitting at home as my dad always nagging at me for growing too tall and still at home and not in the university. I was so frustrated, had to look for every possible means to leave the family and struggle for myself gaining admission. Fortunately for me, my dad took me to a business centre to learn some basic programming where I had access to the internet. I began searching online to check for private schools and maybe preliminary studies which I think would save me gaining admission if I pass the final exam and jamb. Yeah? I came across some pages on A'levels which I got interested and took a step in printing them out on papers, I never thought my dad would also be interested too but I guess he hates seeing me at home doing nothing maybe for fear of getting wayward as I'm idle. Fortunately for me, he asked me to get more informations on the Ijmb A'levels programmes and Pre degree. He got interested and I had to travel from Lagos to ilorin to the Ijmb A'levels school. I got familiar with the programme and did went through series of coaching classes for few month before the final exam and Lo, I passed the final exams. I didn't bother writing the jamb exam as I only bought Direct entry form and I applied to Unilorin in 2015, I didn't pay anybody for admission assistance neither did I submit my papers to anybody. It was on a Sunday when I checked my email and got the provisional admission notification into 200Level without having to start from 100Level, I couldn't wait to tell my friends and all of them also got the same admission notification into 200L. Currently I'm in 400L studying my dream course.
Maybe you've been at home for years or just got out of secondary school and you don't wanna waste time at home anymore, you could consider going for the Ijmb A'levels programme, You only need to offer 3 subjects depending on the course you wanna go for. Its not hard at all - Only to read and pass, just like a giveaway exam, There are many study centers around Ilorin but the level of learning differs, maybe I just got lucky to study in one of the best centers close to the University of Ilorin where we had access to the school learning process.
Note: Don't register online as there are scammers online who would claim your money, For more information on maybe how to get started, Call or WhatsApp 07067642161 You can also mail me directly----Daniel Martin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by angie62: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2018
please can someone add me to the direct entry whatsapp group 09022638946 and Ve been trying to get my profile code since yesterday MTN Glo Airtel Etisalat no one is working
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ivix(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
angie62:
please can someone add me to the direct entry whatsapp group 09022638946 and Ve been trying to get my profile code since yesterday MTN Glo Airtel Etisalat no one is working
DE registration closed today. Even if you get the profile code you won't be able to get the PIN as banks has stopped selling.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2018
Ivix:

DE registration closed today. Even if you get the profile code you won't be able to get the PIN as banks has stopped selling.
I was able to visit my state jamb center this morning to complain about my inability to create a profile and i was that the closing date has been extended
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by KrasRiqueza: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
brainiacadeboi:

I was able to visit my state jamb center this morning to complain about my inability to create a profile and i was that the closing date has been extended

Till when?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
KrasRiqueza:

Till when?
he told me next week
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
KrasRiqueza:

Till when?
he told me next week
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by KrasRiqueza: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
brainiacadeboi:
he told me next week
Bro,pls I've sent u an e-mail.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by brainiacadeboi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
KrasRiqueza:
Bro,pls I've sent u an e-mail.
i no longer have access to dat email
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by KrasRiqueza: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
brainiacadeboi:

i no longer have access to dat email
Aiit bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
pls is NYSC discharge certificate compulsory for OAU direct entry admission? or which other federal uni. does not require the discharge certificate? Can the exception letter work? sad
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kontrolbuoy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
The result I used for my de registration isn’t the official result but now my school has released the official one, please is there a way I change it?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
The result I used for my de registration isn’t the official result but now my school has released the official one, please is there a way I change it?

No problem bro. U will tender the Original result during ya admission Screening.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
I want to correct some information on my online profile, is it where I registered that I will go or I can do it myself?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by denzly4real(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Denzly Global Consult Nig.ltd We are official representative of EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS, We help secure admission with automatic 50% scholarship also provide adequate visa support services, we ensure smooth process; All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]• Fully recognized and accredited by the Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full member of European University Association (EUA) and International Association of University • Internationally accredited Faculties such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK, TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc. l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and 437 amongst 5102 universities in Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural environment • Students exchange possibilities in USA and Europe • English Medium • Low Tuition fees and cost of living • ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily transfer their credits • Education in line with the American Credit System • Qualified faculty members at l international standards • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities • Duration of program 3 – 4 year if the student take summer courses • 50% Automatic scholarship ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your Travelling lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if transferring or applying for postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just scan the required documents to us stating your program of interest to secure the admission TUITION COST APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year Medicine: $15,500 Per Year Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission 2. After the admission you’ll be required to pay the 1 year tuition, university account details on the admission letter. Upon payment you be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow up to ensure your confirmation is issued timely and tell you when you name is sent to the embassy NB: We advise our clients to be sure of their finances not to bank on jobs in financing their study. There are 2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct. ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also represent other universities on th Island, for more information, Contact Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com Phone- +2348031130757 Name: Mr Austine
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2018
organism3:
I want to correct some information on my online profile, is it where I registered that I will go or I can do it myself?

Where u registered OR Any Jamb Accredited CBT center. It will cost you #2500 plus CBT Charges of #700.
"U CAN'T DO IT URSELF "
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MrHandsome2013: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2018
pls is de reg still on

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.